The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only]

Notices

The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only] Verified ADULTS only! If you've seen something on the net that has given you an instant hard on, share it with the rest of us in this section. This section is sponsored by JB Pimp. [Notice : No rape, bestiality, incest, UPSKIRTS!, SNIPES!, underage material (including simulations), depictions of death, or material that infringes copyright laws. Report Infringements to the Moderator]
Please note that none of the images here are stored on the forum server as attachment uploading is disabled. All the images that are displayed are hotlinked from external servers that I have no control over. I am unable to remove images at source as they are NOT on my server. However, I can remove and censor the links to inappropriate material. ADULTS ONLY!

SakuraLIVE Image
Uncensored Japanese Girls ready to chat LIVE!

User Tag List
Luckyou, vantage

Old 01-08-2022, 07:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 220 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 718 / Power: 15
torandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by cavemao View Post
maybe now you can see them bringing guys back for sex
Yes forgot to mention one of the neighbours a guy will come over every weekend and come to her room. Sometimes can see them having sex.
Old 01-08-2022, 08:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 232 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19880 / Power: 20
bigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Naked neighbors (Let's share here)

Quote:
Originally Posted by gojibery1234 View Post

Oh , like this XMM and her NSF bf?

Upz You Bro

Please PM me if I forgot to return your favour
Old 02-08-2022, 11:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 11
kfctexas deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for sharing such fascinating info bro gojibery1234. Very interesting

Any chance you have videos of these encounters?

Quote:
Anyways, when sniping, u get to see alot of uncommon stuff happening in families that people don't talk about .. here are some I've encountered during my sniping missions:

There's this family, parents in the mid 50s and daughter maybe early 20s ? Every night parents will have sex, and it weird cause i had no idea 50s sex drive very high.. he'll finish her with finger piston action like his entire arm will move. The daughter will come home with tons of paperwork, her desk is facing the window, so she'll masturbate while going through the paperwork. I notice that girls can really multitask, i've seen various girls be able do paper work, and maturbate, do homework and maturbate, go through what looks like excel sheets and other documents and also masturbate at the same time. Like there's not a need to be put in an erotic enviroment for them to need a quick release.

Saw mom and young son lying in bed, while dad was in kitchen ,young son about 10 to 11 keeps trying to touch mom , mom lightly resisted for about ten minutes then just let him touch, he had a big smile on his face and had his hands all over her, while she simply ignored and use her phone, afew minutes later, dad called to them that dinner is ready.

ED is quite prevailing in the youth , about 70% of couples about to piak piak fail.. you'll see them foreplay and all that, then when it's about to do the deed the guy suddenly cannot, both will be looking at his dick disappointed and after a while they will get dressed and just play handphone .
Old 02-08-2022, 03:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 545 / Power: 13
kunikny is a glorious beacon of lightkunikny is a glorious beacon of lightkunikny is a glorious beacon of lightkunikny is a glorious beacon of lightkunikny is a glorious beacon of lightkunikny is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:

Anyways, when sniping, u get to see alot of uncommon stuff happening in families that people don't talk about .. here are some I've encountered during my sniping missions:

There's this family, parents in the mid 50s and daughter maybe early 20s ? Every night parents will have sex, and it weird cause i had no idea 50s sex drive very high.. he'll finish her with finger piston action like his entire arm will move. The daughter will come home with tons of paperwork, her desk is facing the window, so she'll masturbate while going through the paperwork. I notice that girls can really multitask, i've seen various girls be able do paper work, and maturbate, do homework and maturbate, go through what looks like excel sheets and other documents and also masturbate at the same time. Like there's not a need to be put in an erotic enviroment for them to need a quick release.

Saw mom and young son lying in bed, while dad was in kitchen ,young son about 10 to 11 keeps trying to touch mom , mom lightly resisted for about ten minutes then just let him touch, he had a big smile on his face and had his hands all over her, while she simply ignored and use her phone, afew minutes later, dad called to them that dinner is ready.

ED is quite prevailing in the youth , about 70% of couples about to piak piak fail.. you'll see them foreplay and all that, then when it's about to do the deed the guy suddenly cannot, both will be looking at his dick disappointed and after a while they will get dressed and just play handphone .
Wow! Things people do when they thought no one is watching. Very interesting human behaviour study. You could enroll in a PhD programme on this topic in a foreign uni with all the materials in your possession from your snipping sessions

Please keep sharing your commentaries & observations, they are the most interesting so far.
Old 03-08-2022, 02:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 11
poisonbox deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tho123goh View Post
Fresh from the oven!!
Time to buy a p1000
Old 03-08-2022, 02:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 264 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2144 / Power: 17
BushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by poisonbox View Post
Time to buy a p1000
If I have this type of neighbours, I will confirm get it too.
Old 03-08-2022, 02:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2574 / Power: 12
tho123goh has a reputation beyond reputetho123goh has a reputation beyond reputetho123goh has a reputation beyond reputetho123goh has a reputation beyond reputetho123goh has a reputation beyond reputetho123goh has a reputation beyond reputetho123goh has a reputation beyond reputetho123goh has a reputation beyond reputetho123goh has a reputation beyond reputetho123goh has a reputation beyond reputetho123goh has a reputation beyond repute

I'm looking for someone sponsor me leh...
Quote:
Originally Posted by poisonbox View Post
Time to buy a p1000

Been there.. Done that.. Will be doing more...

If you have up me, please leave your nick behind so i can return a favor by upping you..
Old 04-08-2022, 10:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 219 / Power: 11
Tommore is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTommore is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTommore is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BushTracker View Post
If I have this type of neighbours, I will confirm get it too.
I am living in an old estate. my neighbor all lao cock cock (old).
Old 08-08-2022, 02:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 2
BoxerBoy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Naked neighbors (Let's share here)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tho123goh View Post

I'm looking for someone sponsor me leh...
Haha. If u open up your location for bros, I'm sure many will go with their high end camera.
Old 08-08-2022, 09:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2574 / Power: 12
tho123goh has a reputation beyond reputetho123goh has a reputation beyond reputetho123goh has a reputation beyond reputetho123goh has a reputation beyond reputetho123goh has a reputation beyond reputetho123goh has a reputation beyond reputetho123goh has a reputation beyond reputetho123goh has a reputation beyond reputetho123goh has a reputation beyond reputetho123goh has a reputation beyond reputetho123goh has a reputation beyond repute

Hahaha.. i think so too..
Quote:
Originally Posted by BoxerBoy View Post
Haha. If u open up your location for bros, I'm sure many will go with their high end camera.

Been there.. Done that.. Will be doing more...

If you have up me, please leave your nick behind so i can return a favor by upping you..
Old 08-08-2022, 10:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 257 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1944 / Power: 14
Revolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant future

Quote:

NO live action from them?
Old 08-08-2022, 10:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 11
3plypurepulp is a Helpful and Caring Samster3plypurepulp is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Camping for more….
Old 09-08-2022, 06:29 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 454 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -479 / Power: 0
dapiguu dapiguu dapiguu dapiguu dapiguu

Old 12-08-2022, 12:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 628 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2318 / Power: 8
Luckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond repute

Swee.....
Old 13-08-2022, 11:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 628 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2318 / Power: 8
Luckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond repute

Share some of my opp condo collection....

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1