The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old Today, 12:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 515 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 2
Neverlookback is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNeverlookback is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by LiuJun View Post
Anyone tried that maid Tele? Basically if want their contacts need to transfer money based on tiers to get them. I forgot how much but honestly don't see the point. After getting their contact(s) still need to nego the price with the lady () I think go Geylang better lah. No hassle.

I don't know lah. Maybe now need to give OKT money if want the lady's contact. It's been a long time since I engaged FLs.

Looked at it...seems to be a well thought out scheme to milk guys with no game out of their money to further their pathetic fantasies
Old Today, 12:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 383 / Power: 9
MaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghostcow View Post
Looks familiar, I think is PH DH stay in the East.
Ya she looks very familiar leh, staying in East near Katong
Old Today, 01:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1314 / Power: 14
kalenz has much to be proud ofkalenz has much to be proud ofkalenz has much to be proud ofkalenz has much to be proud ofkalenz has much to be proud ofkalenz has much to be proud ofkalenz has much to be proud ofkalenz has much to be proud ofkalenz has much to be proud ofkalenz has much to be proud of
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalenz View Post
Just sharing. Petite sized dh probably milf in her 40s. Blows and sucks damn well. Let her just slurp on u and be pleasured. She is based northeast, available on weekdays and weekends, timings not fixed. U can be pleasured by her at a room, in ur car or even at discreet staircases. Via wechat contact. Enjoy a bbbj cim by her at a fee. If keen, dm ur wechat id. I also have other ladies for exchange who dont charge so thats more like fwb trades, will only trade selectively, cheers.
Bump. Do support if u keen. And just dm ur wechat id.

some of the best sex in life are the ones you cannot tell anyone about.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1