The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
denisee, everina

Old Yesterday, 06:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 381 / Power: 11
Petar is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPetar is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPetar is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPetar is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Sex with other people gf/wife

Bro, more details pls. She chio? How u manage to up her?

Quote:
Originally Posted by zzzzzzz07 View Post
Managed to bed the Jap MILF today.
She left her kids at home and came out to meet me.
Her husband is always overseas.
Her pussy is so tight and her boobs are natural B cup.
Sad to know that she didn’t have sex with her husband since Covid.
I am still enjoying the moment.
Old Yesterday, 07:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 641 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1548 / Power: 4
guyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by zzzzzzz07 View Post
Yes, it took her awhile to get wet.
Initially she was shy, but when her mood came, she was very horny.
The moan was very sexy.
That’s the beauty of fucking a MILF, their inhibitions are let go and they just enjoy themselves without caring how we feel or think about them. They just want it.
Old Yesterday, 07:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2988 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5763 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by junior_cannibal View Post
Unless we are looking for a serious, genuine relationship that leads to marriage, otherwise, why bother to find out the real marital status or relationship status of the women? Anyway, they also might not be totally honest to reveal.
Even if a lady is not attached or married, but is being pursued by some mafia, you can still get into trouble if you and her are seen dating.
Life is a gamble, ain't it?
I fucked a PRC MILF in China. About 40+ and dressing very atas. Later realised she is the mistress of those big towkay who has probably have tens of thousands of workers. Quite lucky to be alive. Haha
Old Yesterday, 09:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
ingridguerci94 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hooked up with my ex-colleague 5 years ago. She was married and had a kid. Nice C cup. Wild on bed and loads of dirty talking. Lasted for a year plus. Ended because she had a 2nd kid. Luckily the second was not mine. But still good friends till now. Once awhile, will yearn for it. Will talk about it for fun but no action. Keep the good memories yeah~
Old Yesterday, 10:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 257 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1965 / Power: 14
Revolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant futureRevolutionx has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Play Bedminton

Hahaha...... there is such thing as "Bed"minton???
Old Yesterday, 05:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
Powderpack deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Have few encounters, here's the one of the most memorable:

Asked to go out drink from a milf with her friends. Quite touchy and told us that her angmo husband have erection problem and long time don't have sex. Drink till 3am and thing get heated, proceed to the hotel with her friends knowing, Lol. Bang her good one, even insert my thumb to her ass While i fucking her in doggie style. She said she likes it a lot. Lol
Old Today, 12:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1035 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2904 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
I fucked a PRC MILF in China. About 40+ and dressing very atas. Later realised she is the mistress of those big towkay who has probably have tens of thousands of workers. Quite lucky to be alive. Haha
40+ still mistress?
China men who keep mistress or 小三 will look for the much younger ones. Undergraduates, young OL type.
In China, late 20s already considered old liao.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1