The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old Yesterday, 11:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 322 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1966 / Power: 16
beebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant future
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Alyssa, man man, Zara/mango gone. Who can go for good massage?
Old Today, 12:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 157 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1626 / Power: 14
kazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant futurekazun has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by beebeeboy View Post
Omm and Vera are good for me now in terms of massage. Still trying to find better ones.

But omm must book really in advance. I already booked her for next week. Haha
Old Today, 12:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 676 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 397 / Power: 4
Life6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

https://sglonelyguy-31.com/mian-hua-tang-massage/

MHT is back for action

Quote:
Bro, Zara aka Mango is coming back on the 14th May
Old Today, 01:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 344 / Power: 6
ronaldo1 is one of the Best!ronaldo1 is one of the Best!ronaldo1 is one of the Best!ronaldo1 is one of the Best!

Quote:
May, or previously known as Sally, is good. But don't expect syt anymore.
Old Today, 01:21 AM
Samster

beebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant futurebeebeeboy has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by kazun View Post
Omm and Vera are good for me now in terms of massage. Still trying to find better ones.

But omm must book really in advance. I already booked her for next week. Haha
OMM is good but I cannot see her in the face after all her hardcore stuff. Didn’t know Vera is good in massage? How is her skills compared to Alyssa and Zara? Any idea when Alyssa gonna be back? Or she retire?
Old Today, 01:24 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronaldo1 View Post
May, or previously known as Sally, is good. But don't expect syt anymore.
I recall her current photos but cannot rmb her anymore. Used to find her. Probably will engage her for massage to refresh memory
Old Today, 01:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
LBJForever deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by angusmackenzie View Post
Visited Lin Lin over the weekend, her pictures are almost exactly the same as the real person, she even wore her glasses while servicing me. She's still pretty green, she learned some massage and juagen skills from her friends. She was FN during the massage.

I took up the BBBJ option and she had some candy that she put in her mouth to give different sensations during blowing (cold/warm), which was pretty interesting as I haven't encountered it before.

Though her service wasn't as skilled as an experienced ML, I think she has potential to grow, and I would RTM her to see how she has improved since my last visit.
https://sglonelyguy-31.com/linlin-massage/

Just a shout out to this unique looking ML/FL I visited this afternoon. Read some bro reviews and curious about the authenticity of her exotic look, went ahead to book Lin Lin to test water.

She's still currently working in hotel planning to move to condo soon. She's on work pass not 30 day visa.

Upon reaching hotel, surprised to meet a smoking hot slim gal with decent height (163-164 thereabout), she looked exactly like or better than her photos! Below is a real picture taken during our session (posted with her permission).

When asked what service to take up, I mention normal HJ to gauge her attitude. I wasn't disappointed and received one of the most thorough sensual treatment right after a short passable massage. So eager to please, extremely seductive from head to toe - even though some of her moves are still a little green as highlighted by other bros (consider very good for someone who started less than 2 weeks ago). FN with very high GFE/playability, sweet voice with sexy moans, very cheeky tongue licking all over my body and that's enough to make me offload in her soft hands.

With sometime left we chit chatted side by side without wash up, she kept showing me some of her sexy pics/videos/music and ask for my feedback. Also very eager to parade in her newly bought costumes (not exactly Nina's collection but good enough to start with). Really have to salute her for being so hardworking/goal oriented to improve her business and craft. She kept demonstrating some pose and moves while asking me 够不够骚啊 ... All the while playing with my little bro. In the end got me hard again and I have to book her another hour (this time opt for BBBJ).

Continue round 2 with a shower together follow by a quick warm up blow in bathroom. Back to the bed, we had lots of fun teasing each other's body. Her slim curvy body with her exotic look is simply mesmerising (boobs are enhanced but very nicely done and much softer than many other MLs I have tried). Throughout her long and slow sensual touches, I kept giving her feedback to improve and she willingly adjusted on the fly (kudos!).

Though she's not exactly Sophia's standard when come to BBBJ, she has her own soothing and yet erotic style that builds up intensity well esp with that sultry exotic look (I would have cum faster if not due to 2nd shot). Just when I thought I'm losing it, she paused and suggest to try her 冰火双重天 experience (using special candies). Indeed the sensation is much more intense and pleasurable. Seeing that she is quite tired by now, I asked her to just lie beside hug me tight and finish me off with HJ (also not sure if she allow CIM).

One of the most memorable experience I had with a girl I booked for 2hrs the first time (the other one being Xiao Wan who recently RTC). It's not easy to find a hot and pretty ML who can provide simple massage/HJ, or go heavier flavor if you prefer (BBBJ), or simply go all the way on days you feel extra horny (check her rates on TT). All the while serving you with a smile, great attitude and eagerness to seduce and please.

To me she still has couple of minor flaws, of which some can be improved for sure (do PM if keen to know more). Just sharing my humble personal experience, pls dun zap me for over selling lol. Like other bro comments, I also think this hardworking gal has great potential and deserve some attention.

Old Today, 01:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 533 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 768 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bbtt332023 View Post
Where to find her contact?
Wait for your turn...... her regulars have to queue and make booking for slots which are available only 1-2 weeks in advance. If you are not oredi on her list of clients..... almost impossible to book a slot with her.
Old Today, 01:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2062 / Power: 23
kone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond reputekone3 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I recall her current photos but cannot rmb her anymore. Used to find her. Probably will engage her for massage to refresh memory
bro, u have to be fast. she’s here for leisure cum work trip. Don’t think she will be staying for long
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1