The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > Newbie Issues/Say "Hi"/Testing/Tech stuff

Notices

Newbie Issues/Say "Hi"/Testing/Tech stuff Test posts & questions regarding the forums. Please note that NEW MEMBERS are on moderation for a couple days in the other forums. However, this test forum is unmoderated & your posts will appear immediately. Note that you are still free to post messages in ANY section you choose but messages that you post in the other sections will not appear until they are released from the moderation queue. Your moderation period is over when the "(M)" below your nick disappears. Reputation cannot be added or deducted in this section.
NB: You cannot get out of moderation by posting in this section ONLY. You have to contribute positively in the other sections. 

Sam's Private Picture Forum - so much pussy juice! Image
View the sexiest broads that money can buy at Sam's Private Picture forum. SIX years worth of uncensored images all thumbnailed and catalogued for your downloading convenience. Join Now!

User Tag List

Old 12-01-2010, 03:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 15
CJTKS deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Q & A For New Babies N Lazy Cheonger

Bros, after reading so many FRs, I'm keen to write some too; especially having some contacts.
1. How to arrange for an outcall and any Standard Operating Procedures ?
(suggestions/ tips/ info to share ?)
2. Any hotel to recommend and what's the rate ?
Old 13-01-2010, 01:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 779 / Power: 16
HCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJTKS View Post
Bros, after reading so many FRs, I'm keen to write some too; especially having some contacts.
1. How to arrange for an outcall and any Standard Operating Procedures ?
(suggestions/ tips/ info to share ?)
2. Any hotel to recommend and what's the rate ?
u mean arrange outcall with HC gals? dont think they will do outcall. TN gals still possible unless u r their regular customer and they do not have many bookings in TN.
Old 13-01-2010, 03:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by HCKing View Post
u mean arrange outcall with HC gals? dont think they will do outcall. TN gals still possible unless u r their regular customer and they do not have many bookings in TN.
What abt the gals tat were mentioned in tis forum ? I saw some bro `order' them to hotel and write FR. So, I wanna try but dun knw hw ?
Old 24-01-2010, 01:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 15
chakachaka deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Stumbled upon this thread... lol HCKing really helpful seh... so dun mind me asking

Im interested in hanky panky but not exactly interested in FJ... so if i find FLs or go GL is waste of time and $$ right? Coz i believe these health centers is more suitable for me... massage + bj... then can touch here touch there is all i wanted
Old 25-01-2010, 11:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 779 / Power: 16
HCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by chakachaka View Post
Stumbled upon this thread... lol HCKing really helpful seh... so dun mind me asking

Im interested in hanky panky but not exactly interested in FJ... so if i find FLs or go GL is waste of time and $$ right? Coz i believe these health centers is more suitable for me... massage + bj... then can touch here touch there is all i wanted
if only want massage, hj and bj go HC or TN better. different price for different service. if go GL even u nvr bonk her u still need to pay the same price.
Old 26-01-2010, 04:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
unknownspy999 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I have a question here. So, when a person(male or female) can be infected by STD is because of he/she had sex with the person who is already infected by STD rite? So what if both sides are virgin? Both sides are having sex for the first time, is there still any chance of getting STD? Or maybe 1 of them have STD from inheritance?
Old 26-01-2010, 02:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
spockman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by unknownspy999 View Post
I have a question here. So, when a person(male or female) can be infected by STD is because of he/she had sex with the person who is already infected by STD rite? So what if both sides are virgin? Both sides are having sex for the first time, is there still any chance of getting STD? Or maybe 1 of them have STD from inheritance?
wow first time hear got such thing : inherited STD. maybe professor unknownspy999 want to publish medical journal, high chance of winning nobel prize?

1. even if virgin unlikely to get std unless drug addict or hospital screw up
2. yes std can be spread thru sex. this one kum puah obvious.
3. when you say inherited I'm assuming that its passed from mother to baby. In the case of pallidum subspecies like syphilis the baby is likely to be stillborn or die soon after. If its viral infection like herpes or aids likely not much chance of living past 15 years. Up till now there is no medical research that proves there is std carrying genes.
4. i think your questions here are better answered by your neighbourhood doctor. Dont be shy to ask him instead of posting here.
Old 29-01-2010, 02:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
unknownspy999 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by spockman View Post
wow first time hear got such thing : inherited STD. maybe professor unknownspy999 want to publish medical journal, high chance of winning nobel prize?

1. even if virgin unlikely to get std unless drug addict or hospital screw up
2. yes std can be spread thru sex. this one kum puah obvious.
3. when you say inherited I'm assuming that its passed from mother to baby. In the case of pallidum subspecies like syphilis the baby is likely to be stillborn or die soon after. If its viral infection like herpes or aids likely not much chance of living past 15 years. Up till now there is no medical research that proves there is std carrying genes.
4. i think your questions here are better answered by your neighbourhood doctor. Dont be shy to ask him instead of posting here.
i already said im asking right? i didnt say STD can be inherited, i only asked if it can happen, and since u answered NO then there's no point of saying anything else....so there won't be inherited STD or maybe HIV.

no1. does that mean virgin have sex with another virgin wont get STD? (without condom)

no2, of course i know std can spread through sex, if not, why do i still ask no.1? The reason STD is spread is because a clean person had sex with a infected STD person right? So that is why I asked, how bout virgin and virgin?

no4. i ask here because i hope there is someone who knows can answer me. Honestly, I will be shy if i ask this directly to a person. Nobody can see me here and i'm not using my real name, so i can't see what makes me shy here. And why do i bother to go inside a clinic just to ask this instead i can ask here for free?
Old 01-02-2010, 04:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonroda View Post
...how much would it cost if i just want to touch touch, french french and at where? would there be such a thing?
Go to B.S KTV at Geylang Lor 7. Small rm (1-4pax) ard $120 + 2 beer & 2 fruits (8pm till 1.30am). The gals would rape u, if u cant tk it, dun ever try !
Old 04-02-2010, 10:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Scavenger deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

LOL, do they literally rape u??
or then after tat get a whole sum from u?
Old 05-02-2010, 01:31 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scavenger View Post
LOL, do they literally rape u??
or then after tat get a whole sum from u?
I can say it kinda both but if u r firm enough (not yr 2IC) and only order 1, 2 or 3 gals, yr tips is only $20/ gal. But again, how to push them away ?! They came and sit on yr lap and molest yr 2IC and kiss u ! Hmm...can I charge them for tips instead ? Haa...
Old 07-02-2010, 02:31 AM
Samster (M)

oregon16 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Lightbulb Re: Q & A For New Babies N Lazy Cheonger

Quote:
Originally Posted by unknownspy999 View Post
it is possible for a virgin to get hsv (herpes). read more here: Herpes HSV-1 & HSV-2

e.g. you may have gotten herpes from sharing a ciggi with a brother who has herpes. then you masturbate yourself after touching your own lips.

so the virus goes from your brother's lips, to the ciggi, to your lips, to your dick.
Old 10-02-2010, 12:19 PM
Samster (M)

camry deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sorry. very new to this forum. What is TS?
Old 17-02-2010, 09:57 PM
Samster

Zuiko deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Guys,

Thanks for all the info... very informative!!
Old 17-02-2010, 09:58 PM
Samster

Zuiko deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi guys,

Thanks for all the info.. Very informative
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1