The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 17-06-2005, 11:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1328 / Power: 20
suaveguy28 has much to be proud ofsuaveguy28 has much to be proud ofsuaveguy28 has much to be proud ofsuaveguy28 has much to be proud ofsuaveguy28 has much to be proud ofsuaveguy28 has much to be proud ofsuaveguy28 has much to be proud ofsuaveguy28 has much to be proud ofsuaveguy28 has much to be proud ofsuaveguy28 has much to be proud of
New chinese Local FL Lobang

Hi all bro,

I have just got a new chinese gal lobang from the net.. have not try.... the detail is as below...new in this line

25, chinese, local. C-cups

rates are:

stayover - 350/nite
2 hours - 200
1hour - 120
just for blow job - 80

I have her pics too.. please PM me. for her pics... only bro with rep points will see the pics.. the rest of the bro will issue u...later...

Please post and PM me: smugg ,

To return :

Min 7 points to exchange, pardon for my slow return as I wont log in everyday.
Old 17-06-2005, 02:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
PCCKING deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: New chinese Local FL Lobang

Can I have the pic?

Thanks.
Old 17-06-2005, 02:49 PM
Samster

suaveguy28 has much to be proud ofsuaveguy28 has much to be proud ofsuaveguy28 has much to be proud ofsuaveguy28 has much to be proud ofsuaveguy28 has much to be proud ofsuaveguy28 has much to be proud ofsuaveguy28 has much to be proud ofsuaveguy28 has much to be proud ofsuaveguy28 has much to be proud ofsuaveguy28 has much to be proud of

To all bro... like i say... i will only pass the pics to bros who is reputable first....she will only be available in 27 june... as for her number will email and check with her again.. will update all bros again.. cheers.

To return :

Old 17-06-2005, 03:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 897 / Power: 21
lbcben is a splendid one to beholdlbcben is a splendid one to beholdlbcben is a splendid one to beholdlbcben is a splendid one to beholdlbcben is a splendid one to beholdlbcben is a splendid one to beholdlbcben is a splendid one to behold

Hi brother,

I saw the pic, but I'm curious about the face, am I right to say that she might not look pretty at all?
Old 17-06-2005, 04:48 PM
Samster

thats what i think too.. i have request her for her face pic.. once have will share with u guys.....stay tune...

To return :

Old 17-06-2005, 05:30 PM
CNNcmg

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by lbcben
Hi brother,

I saw the pic, but I'm curious about the face, am I right to say that she might not look pretty at all?

No stat?
No rating on face?

Got pic but no show face no use le
Old 17-06-2005, 05:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
jcmh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

May I have her contacts and pic please.

Much appeciated.

THANK YOU
[email protected]
Old 18-06-2005, 09:43 AM
Samster

Dear Bro,

I am here to share as this is a site to share info and FL. If u wanna deduct my points put down ur name .... not to be a coward.... sharing is due to trust if u dont trust can dont read and reply....

I know who u r .. i dont wanna put u name here please grow up.... point to me is not that important.. although i might lost some lobang here thats all...

There are so many OKT why deduct mine?

This is the person who deduct my points....

New chinese Local FL Lo... 17-06-2005 10:50 AM bullshit
New chinese Local FL Lo... 17-06-2005 10:50 AM take your business elsewhere OKT!

To return :

Old 18-06-2005, 04:22 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
bozocum is Cool - loads of Potential

Since when you started to learn the thread of becoming OKT
Old 18-06-2005, 06:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
patcheongsh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i didnt 'touch' you firstly...i simply dont like the way you talk.

Quote:
Originally Posted by suaveguy28
i detest people like this. get in trouble point fingers at other people. spineless creep.

Quote:
I know who u r .. i dont wanna put u name here please grow up.... point to me is not that important.. although i might lost some lobang here thats all...
if you feel so injust, why dont you put the name up, no one is holding you back!

i leave you with this, there is no smoke without fire. wise up.
Prove I am right bo? CyberOKT is ex-SK. Dunt dare answer my question instead use his many nicks to minus me 52 points. CyberOKT = Cyber-Gangster. Use MONGOLIANS as fake koreans. Bonk at your own risk bros.
Old 19-06-2005, 12:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 397 / Power: 20
alwaysbestdeal is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralwaysbestdeal is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralwaysbestdeal is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralwaysbestdeal is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Thumbs up A steamy 2hr session with New chinese Local FL Lobang

hi Bros, while some are still waiting for the face pic and others are waiting for one another to test this FL, I have just completed my ops mission with her last evening.

It was a definite steamy 2hr session with a charming, sweet, C cup, easily aroused FL last evening... one word to summed it all "SHIOK......Man" a definite RTF... type... Ooops. that was two words but worth every cent in my wallet.

I guess quite a few bros may have seen her posting in yahoo a couple days ago... I was prowling the yahoo for new threads when I notice her ad. I left her a sms and soon after got a reply. A few more sms exchanges and she soon email her conditions and pic... The pic has no face but great boobs.. I am a boobs lover... since I was free on Fri evening, asked her for a session.

She is very polite, charming but very new in this FL arena... her responses gives first indication of her inexperience in this line of service, neverthless, her friendliness makes up for it.

Heres the short FR, I will attempt to provide the juicy parts as explicit as I can put in writing.. bear with me..

I made an appt with her in town for Fri evening @7.30pm.. I arrived at 7.25pm but hotel was fully booked.. had to wait till 8pm.. smsed her if she mind waiting for another 1/2 hr.. she replied ok..

while waiting for the hotel to return call to inform room vacancy, I walked over to the kopitiam, bought ice-kacang, chose a seat close to the galss window hoping to be able to catch this FL walk by... While I was enjoying the bowl of ice-kacang, I noticed her from a far, a short haired gal, heels, tight mini skirt, walking across the traffic lights. glancing here and there, like the whole world is watching her thinking she's here for FL transaction... she appears nervous but elegant... as she walked past the window... instinctively, I sms her " u walked past me oledi", the reaction of reading the sms confirmed she was the one.. man, my didi oledi aroused with her tight mini...

she walked into the kopitiam, sat down beside me. first impression of her in brief.. not too tall, probably 1.5M, great smile on her face, elegant in her own ways, and BIG BOOBS... we tcss till the hotel called.

In the room.... we sat down on the bed.. tcss abt 5 mins b4 she suggested to bathe.. I recommended that we bathe together.. she said ok.. so I mai tu liao, remove my clothes in a jiffy.. while she unbuttoned her blouse...WOW, her boobs real big.., she struggled a little removing her mini skirt.. probably a size tighter than her needs to show her bums.. did i mention her bums, not too big, not too smal... not loose, great for doggie position...

I then jump on the chance to help her unhook her bra straps. she teasingly turned around and drop the bra, revealing her assets.. wow, what a sight.. nose bleed....

the nipples were erect, the areola was like 50cents size...I very automatic and fondle her nipples.. she nudge me, indicating lets play in the bath room....

let her hands and moved into the bathroom.... theres where the twist to the action begins...

I had the luxury of being bathed from head to toe by Bro e777's stock.. and was expecting something like that from Shirley... (did I mention her name earlier...?) but she stood at the bath tub... rooted and did not know what to do... .. hehe.. me quick on my feet, took the initiative and volunteered to bathe her instead...

the next 10 mins I soaped her from ear to ear, head to toe with my licks, fingering, findling, kissing...the feeling of being in control makes one feel like supercharged and can bonk all nite long...

her response is deifinitely real, no role playing, her moans, her reaction to orgasm veri veri shiok... you can visually see her entire body receving the stimulation and responding with body shudders, fingers grabbing, fingernails digging into your skin as she releases...all these while under the running waters of the shower...

I stop, quickly grab a towel for her, wipe her, as she is shivering with cold and high and wet from the earlier action..

we lied on the bed..and I have waited real long to lick her C cup boobs.. kinda of awarkard in the bathroom, as she reaches my chest height.. only.. so when is on the bed.. best position and opportunity to lick her like no tomolo... her response.. makes me go on and on licking, while fondling the other nipples.......

my didi was so hard, i grab my CD, cap and pull her down to edge of the bed, spread the legs, and her CB is visually dripping wet... slowly inserting into her and began the pumping action.. she gritted her teeth, she does have a good set of white teeth.. (non smoker)..she grabbed my hands, can feel her nails digging into my flesh... instead of pain that I shoudl feel, I felt high and pump faster.. though I love to pump her all nite.. I must admit, I cant sustain long.. less than 10 mins, i can feel the burst of sperm, rushing out... I pulled off the CD, in time for the white jucie to splatter on her tummy...

help her to wipe off, spend another few minutes to tease her with licking on her sensitive part.. the session in reality is much more tense and exciting, I am just poor in putting it into words to share. pardon my FR.

after washing up, we tcss and learnt that she is indeed just starting FL and I am most fortunate to be her 1st client. we chatted more, tried to understand her need to provide FL service, the usual sad story, in debts and no one to turn to. I guess there alots of Bros out there will help her in seeking her service but please do take good care of her.

so I asked if I could be so bold to give her a couple of tips and pointers to help her in strengthing her popularity for the svc that she has decided to venture into.

advised her on the following:
a. personal hygiene (eg: listerine for mouth wash before session)
b. service with a smile
c. be polite to all and no unreasonable bargaining
d. punctuality in appts
and a few more..

guess its time to give FR on Shirley

Damage: $200 / 1.5Hr / 2 shot
Looks: 7/10
Ht: 150cm
Wt: approx 43
Boobs: 34C
AR; she does not allowed
BJ: never tried as i was busy licking her instead
FJ: 7/10. I enjoyed watching her climaxing... than to bonk her
RTF: A Definite YES, why? Becos she is a gem and we had chemistry...

Though, I would love to start a thread on her, I guess, I shld avoid double threads. I have got her permission to recommed more bro for her but she has the following requests:
a. only chinese bros (sorry bros that dun qualify)
b. she is only available in evenings due to work
c. I can only provide email for Bro who are sincerely interested for her svc at her requested rates. she will contact u via email and decide for herself whether to accept your appt. pls dun zap me. this is her request to Bros.
d. no pic taking of her
e. snr Bros, u can get more than email.

my apologies to thread starter that I use yur thread to post this FR.

my request is for those Bros that do get an appt with her, to post FR and please please do take care of her.. she is new, willing to learn and be at your service if chemistry is right.

Cheers All

P/s: my next session with her will be asap... really miss her C cup and her geniune responses.. Sexstifying......
Old 19-06-2005, 12:11 AM
CNNcmg

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Good FR....
Seem like suddenly many new FL appear in the market..

Maybe the Newspaper report on all the ger doing FL gets all thsi ger thinking
Old 19-06-2005, 01:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 397 / Power: 20
alwaysbestdeal is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralwaysbestdeal is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralwaysbestdeal is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralwaysbestdeal is a living Saint! - you won't find better

To all Bros who, I have provided the FL contact, Shirely has requested that u sms her instead of calling.

also pls indicate its me who pass u the contact (pm me again if I did not put my name earlier) Shirely is receiving tons of prank calls, so she can filter and take those Bros who I have given the contacts to. her phone is not turned on 24/7 due to the tons of prank calls.
Old 19-06-2005, 02:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 20
i12bangu29 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Dear Bro,

I am here to share as this is a site to share info and FL. If u wanna deduct my points put down ur name .... not to be a coward.... sharing is due to trust if u dont trust can dont read and reply....

This is the person who deduct my points....

New chinese Local FL Lo... 17-06-2005 10:50 AM bullshit
New chinese Local FL Lo... 17-06-2005 10:50 AM take your business elsewhere OKT!
Brudder

I guessed those deducted your points are either OKT or someone related to the OKT. Your lobang is a direct competition with them.

this forum not only full of young pang but also many vested interest brudders around

No Vested Interest

Special Preference for Sweet Young Things:
1) Maria Takagi
2) Rin tomasaki
3) Mihiro Taniguchi
4) Sora Aoi
5) Mao Misaki
6) Riho Nanase
7) Maria ozawa
8) Rio Kitajima
9) Yuki Haneda
10) Jun Natsukawa
Old 20-06-2005, 03:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1295 / Power: 21
bongster has much to be proud ofbongster has much to be proud ofbongster has much to be proud ofbongster has much to be proud ofbongster has much to be proud ofbongster has much to be proud ofbongster has much to be proud ofbongster has much to be proud ofbongster has much to be proud of

Here is my FR on SHirley:

As you all know I now very free on weekends cos of some reason so set appt up wif her yesterday:

Looks 6/10: Gal next door look. In fact looks very very very nerdy. Ht 150, confirmed, very awkard for mi cos I 180cm.
Boobs: C cup confirmed, but got red rashes on boobs she told mi cos she allergic to seafood. But her legs etc very tone, can see confirmed got exercise.
Foreplay: non-existent, in fact I was the one servicing her. but I dare say she was FARKING FARKING wet, even more wet den Jeslyn.
BJ: nil never tried, I dun like BJ
FJ: 7/10(capped of course), dunno is boost my ego or wat, say my dick slightly bigger den normal, funni, very accomodating, all positions also can. Minus point, not very experienced cos she said she onli had 5 bfs and 1 bro(bro bestdeal) who did her b4. Another thing is she cums damned fast, like every 3 min cum one time, confirm is real cum cos got contraction and hot fluid. So during 1 sexssion she cum so many times it break momentum, in e end I had to PCC to release.
Attitude: 8/10, friendly and not demanding.

If u like horny and wet and willing gals u can try her. I joked tat let mi be her fuck buddy but joking onli lar. But she is really nerdy gal next door looks, I doubt I will RTF cos I prefer sluttish horny type, farking a nerdy horny type is not my kind. Even the 2nd shot I did because I promise 2hrs.. since pay up liao dun do stupid wat.

If u like BIG BOOBIE nerdy gal next door go for it.
PS: kindly please contact threadstarter for hp, dun wanna pichak his lobang, she onli free on weekends and after wed weeknites.

Be Responsible do a test:
DSC Clinic 62540212
Blk 31, #02-16 Kelantan Lane
Sat fr 1.30 to 3.30 pm, Tue and Wed fr 6.30 to 8pm.

Last edited by bongster; 20-06-2005 at 04:00 PM. Reason: add in things.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1