The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 30-11-2022, 07:50 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
eggtrey is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by eggtrey View Post
Wagon - lust

https://www.sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=90...ighlight=wagon

She’s damn pretty accuracy to photos is about a 9/10, thai tan OL kind of feels to her. She looks especially pretty when she was moaning during the FJ.

to describe her body, can say she’s voluptuous meaty. I prefer this kind of size. Big boobs lover will like this, natural and very nice to suck, slight sagging as expected from that kind of size

She started off with some foreplay to get the mood going before capping on. As she rode me, she will rock back and forth on me and it is very shiok as her tight pussy squeeze me. After 1st shot, she will give a simple massage ( not those massage parlour standard but ok) while talking, she is good with carrying conversation so it didn't feel awkward at all.

2nd shot just had her blow me all the way, she did it with patience and didn’t complain.

Will RTF is my wallet allows me.
Wagon - rtf

Totally a hidden gem, really solid. With her when trying not to cum rlly need to gek teng teng one.

She is a lovable friendly girl. Puts in a lot of effort, since the first time we had a lot of chemistry, which made the session today feel more intense, like a partner to cuddle and snuggle close during the rainy weather.
Old 30-11-2022, 08:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 4
XPKF deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Mia and Mimi from The Pimp

OKT: 10/10 fast in response and hassle free booking
Location: 10/10 private apartment in central location, very accessible for non-drivers
Looks: 10/10 for Mimi and 8/10 for Mia, Mimi has the gnd look and is super chio, mia looks like pre-milf but is hardworking
Body: 10/10 for both. Both are very slim and little nice assess to grab and hold. Mimi has a natural set of Bs while Mia’s are enhanced
BJ: 8/10 Mimi’s bj has room for improvement but Mia’s constant teasing of your nipples throughout the bj compliments it
FJ: 10/10 both have tight pussies. Can actually feel the grip when Mimi is riding and in missionary mode. Mia’s ass is nice to grab and hold and doing doggy from behind.
GFE: both are very friendly and gives off the mistress vibes. Mimi is especially cheeky and playful once the ice is broken
RTF: definitely yes but sadly they are leaving in 4 days and I can only hope they come back again.
Mia and Mimi are one of the best tarma combo I’ve booked. Book them before they leave sg.

Last edited by XPKF; 30-11-2022 at 08:48 PM.
Old 30-11-2022, 08:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
GreenTea9 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

FR for Belinda
OKT : OneSiam
Looks : 9/10
Body : 9/10
BBBJ : 11/10 ended with CIM and didn’t stop after cumming hence thumbs up
FJ :9/10 Sex near the mirror 🪞
GFE : 10/10 -Cudddle and watch Korean show after sex
RTF :Yes
Old 30-11-2022, 08:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
ahkBeta is Cool - loads of Potential
Jenny from Club Friday is amazing. Worth every penny .Will come back again!!
Old 30-11-2022, 08:28 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
yinandowt is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

FR for Miyo from Lust

https://www.sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=9...highlight=miyo

Looks: 9/10 gorgeous and sexy, real life and photo not much difference.

Body: 9.5/10 voluptuous body, perfect sex body. Boobs also big and nice, D cup.

BJ: 8.5/10 good and long, mouth skill tokgong.

FJ: 9/10 accommodates to all my request, skilful and naughty. Her moans are legit sexy and turn on. Whole session very satisfied with her performance.

GFE: good solid gf feels, chemistry was there.

Rtf: Must
Old 30-11-2022, 08:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
UncleseezZ deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for party loveaffair

Looks: 7/10
Body: not big but good enough. Not for boobs lover
Bbbj: 8/10 can tell got experience
FJ: 8/10 decent
Old 30-11-2022, 08:41 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
u10cls is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Jasmine - Seduction

https://www.sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=9...hlight=jasmine

Looks: mix bloody hot babe here, pretty and sexy.

Body: petite figure, slim and slender body shape.

Boobs: B cup boobs, suits her body.

Bbbj: she is an expert in blowjob, did it like a pro. Can go fast fast and deep deep. Solid one.

FJ: can auto pleasure me, dont need me tell her change position all. She lead the way. Solid performance, service oriented and really satisfied with her.
Old 30-11-2022, 09:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 142 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3871 / Power: 10
SilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond reputeSilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond reputeSilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond reputeSilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond reputeSilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond reputeSilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond reputeSilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond reputeSilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond reputeSilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond reputeSilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond reputeSilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by eggtrey View Post
Wagon - rtf

Totally a hidden gem, really solid. With her when trying not to cum rlly need to gek teng teng one.

She is a lovable friendly girl. Puts in a lot of effort, since the first time we had a lot of chemistry, which made the session today feel more intense, like a partner to cuddle and snuggle close during the rainy weather.
Thanks for the great FR - added to my to-bonk list. +8 to u.
2nd: Havanna Slicks,Sgoh,Goalie,ejectjoy,Pinpongball, loneyheart,SvampS,Swagelock,realTrump, Passerbyer, Apollo,69sex,esssinine,kopigaogao,sc slayer,CLouboutin,szczesny,biostar,topcook1,owen10 , Hongkongdoggy,Steventan
New post: DesertMoon, ossy77, kim-seng-heng, georgie1994, sandymich
Old 30-11-2022, 09:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 142 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3871 / Power: 10
SilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond reputeSilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond reputeSilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond reputeSilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond reputeSilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond reputeSilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond reputeSilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond reputeSilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond reputeSilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond reputeSilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond reputeSilentKillerSB has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeventhFiend View Post
FR for YOONA @ ONESIAM

Listing: https://www.sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=908864

Was looking through ONESIAM ladies and Yoona caught my eye. Did a quick search in the "Great Bonks" thread and saw good reviews so decided to take plunge.

OKT: 10/10
My 2nd booking with ONESIAM and they were prompt & responsive with clear instructions. I like it when OKT provide photo instructions so there's no confusion in finding the location.

G part of SG and rather accessible by public transport. The closest MRT station is quite a walk away so I would suggest taking a bus.

As time is precious when rushing for a session, I would suggest Bros to take a cab down instead versus driving. Parking might be a slight challenge and will likely slow you down.

Bonking premises - Hotel in G area which does not require registration which is always a big plus. Personally i prefer bonking in apartments since it feels more private as there's no risk of asking to be registered but the chances of this hotel asking you to register is pretty low.

Room & Toilet was neat and tidy and I would say its better than the average bonking premises operating in Dome 1. Would give more points if the location was not a hotel

Face: 8/10
20% discount from photos in her listing. She is 27/28 years old and this her 1st stint in SG.

She originates from Chiang Mai so it feels like you're bonking a Singaporean lady vs a Thai FL which is a plus if you're into fair skinned ladies.

Overall I would say she is an attractive lady and you definitely wont reject her.

I would not say she is up there in terms of the real car show models but its pretty close. To be fair, at this price point you have to manage your expectations since the most attractive car show models probably charge 10X the price!

Body: 8.5/10
She has an overall slim frame with long slender legs. Heightwise she is as per advertised at 1.6M which is the perfect height for me.

She has enhanced D cup tits with small areolas & eraser nipples which are just perfect for sucking on or caressing. While her tits feel slightly firm, overall she has 1 of the better boob jobs among FLs I've seen so far.

Pussy is shaven with her hairs trimmed short around her pubic bone. Personally I do not like to eat ladies out, but I did not smell any foul odours down there so Bros who like to eat pussy shouldn't have issues.

Her standout features are her nice rack, fair skin & slender legs which for most bros is a perfect combo.

BBBJ:7/10
Unfortunately her BBBJ was pretty standard and definitely has room for improvement. There's no DT or variation in speed of suction strokes, nor did she spend time licking my balls and shaft so it feels like a pretty 'SOP' type of BBBJ.

But well, the view more than compensates for it as looking at a slender fair skinned FL sucking your package is quite a turn on.

FJ: 7/10
Same like the BBBJ, the FJ was pretty standard or 'SOP' like. Not to say that its bad but I've definitely experienced better.

Then again the problem could also just be me as she mentioned I was too 'Big' for her and at some points I was hurting her abit.

I couldn't cum during the FJ as I was always worrying that if i pumped her too hard it would be painful so I ended up asking her to do a combi of BBBJ + HJ to finish off.

Overall she was accommodative to all the positions I wanted to try but I guess I was unlucky that I was too 'Big' for her.

GFE:8/10
She speaks passable english for a Thai FL so there is no trouble having a simple conversation. You may need to throw in Google translate every now and again though.

In terms of her overall vibe she is very friendly and chatty and tries her best to make you at ease.

She is also a lady of many talents being an emcee, bra & cosmetic model and also modelling for car shows.

One thing I found amusing about her is that she likes young men in their early 20s as she considers them "Fresher Meat". You would assume most ladies to prefer guys who are older so she definitely is the first I've come across that prefers younger men!

RTF: Maybe
She is not a clear RTF for me as there are many girls out there I'd want to try but for most Bros who book her, you definitely wont regret it.
I really enjoy your style of FRs. +8 to you
2nd: Havanna Slicks,Sgoh,Goalie,ejectjoy,Pinpongball, loneyheart,SvampS,Swagelock,realTrump, Passerbyer, Apollo,69sex,esssinine,kopigaogao,sc slayer,CLouboutin,szczesny,biostar,topcook1,owen10 , Hongkongdoggy,Steventan
New post: DesertMoon, ossy77, kim-seng-heng, georgie1994, sandymich
Old 30-11-2022, 10:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 748 / Power: 11
Ghost24 is a splendid one to beholdGhost24 is a splendid one to beholdGhost24 is a splendid one to beholdGhost24 is a splendid one to beholdGhost24 is a splendid one to beholdGhost24 is a splendid one to beholdGhost24 is a splendid one to behold

FR For Cindy from LoversFortress for 30/11 (might have been the first....i dunno, just arrived last night accordingly)

Disclaimer: This FR is based solely on my views and experience, individuals might differ.

Location and Room - bros should know where, book a slot youll know where, but the room is standard, so its ok

Looks - 8/10 looks similar to her photo, with abit of a tan

Boobs - 7/10 good, nice to play with, grab and lick, quite firm, probably man made, but im not a boob expert

Body - Slim, smooth, abit of a Thai tan

Kissing - 7/10 gentle kind, dont expect to be attacked straight away, need to slowly start her engines, then itll become fiercer

Catbath - 8/10 quite good,

Pussy - 8/10 quite sensitive, need to play with her slowly and the moans will get louder and more frequent

Shower - Shower area is big enough to fit 2, even had space for some shower fun

BBBJ - 8/10 pretty good, some techniques used never experienced before, almost cim

Fuckjob - 8/10, pretty good, more gfe feel, get her horny enough, she will pull you towards her

GFE - very good, will cuddle with you in between rounds, more GFE, comms was alright, nothing google translate cant help with

Overall a good session and worth the price.

RTF: not sure if i have the time these days
Old 30-11-2022, 10:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
mannyrisk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Fr for Cindy [Lover's Fortress] (30/11:22)
Disclaimer: what I experienced might nt be yours pls don zap.

Okt:10/10 his intro cant go wrong tbh

Look: 8/10 10% discount but you won’t be disappointed (look most alike to 2nd pic)

Skin: she is from chiang rai, so no need to say liao la, those who like fair girls, pls fall in

Gfe: 8/10 (very chatty, friendly and make sure you are comfortable), her English level is really non existence la, we talk via google translate and later of course talk using tongue. She fierce frencher somemore. she pressed my head towards her mouth to french me, don give me chance to siam. i gladly accept of course.

Bj: 7/10 just a short one, nth to shout about as i am more eager to pump her already.

Fj: she is quite tight leh, we only do 1 missionary nia, her stereo hor wa really make me buay tahan. i finished after 15min.

RTF: will rtf as i wanna try more position with her. I also have my eyes on Indy already. hahaa
Old 30-11-2022, 10:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 575 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2434 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

Support genuine frs which sadly becoming rare in D1 nowadays

Would like to up you but have already upped you before bro.

Thank you for the genuine share

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBigBadBird View Post
Queenie from Club Fridayl

After awesome gals from trusted stable and despite reading many positive FRs (which turned out to be loads of crap), finally stepped on a landmine this week :

Okt: Super responsive as usual , slot confirmed very fast

Venue: Not renovated apartment above shophouse in Jalan Besar area

Gal: Maybe 30% similar to photos; based on features definitely her no doubt; but skin tone heavily lightened from dark brown to Chinese fair, XMM? Definitely not; also went through thorough facial treatment to remove all blemishes, bah cai body frame around 28-29in waist, tummy fats and chunky thighs, tattoos on body

Services: Capped bj (my request) minimal suction for max 5mins and requested to FI

FJ: Despite the room being dim at 7pm (lights were switched not such on per her request), i found it hard to stay hard, prematurely requested to end the session citing some cock reason.

Verdict: Very disappointing!! I expected much better coming from a trusted stable (although only tried their angpai Jane and Violet earlier)

Btw, while coming out, I saw Iris, who turned out to be much better looking, fair and similar to photos (provided my eyesight din fail me as I rushed out in a huff)
Old 30-11-2022, 10:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
Zaiboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
FR for Nana (Empires6969)
Okt: Super helpful and efficient in helping

Looks: 80% looks alike! Cute and slutty looks that will grow on you

Boobs: Massive boobs that my hand can't cover all of it.

Painting: Painting was good as she know what guy like

BBJ: It bring me to heaven as her skill is really good! She focus not just the head, also she cover the side of it! Wet and sloppy bj.

FJ: Nothing to complain! As Nana is a wild sex beast, as after my 1shot, less than 10min of rest, she ride me again! Starting was thinking I won't be able to do again within this short period, but with her teasing and skill, she manage to make me up and do the 2rounds.

GFE: GFE super strong, but the feel it give me is more of like mistress feel which other bros has mention.

RTF: Sure will, as long as I have the vit M and time! Hurry bro, don't wait already, booked her
Old 30-11-2022, 11:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
noob1269 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Short FR for Jenny from CF

Bro CF super friendly and helpful. Easy arrangement. Location wise, advise not to drive. Parking can be a challenge.

Jenny herself, not as CFM look as her pics, but a genuinely cute face that I find really hot. Body is firm and taut with very smooth skin. Shower was up to standard but could have been a bit longer, more sensuous but I was happy to jump into bed. She didn't take the lead but that's OK. Requested for cap on for BJ as I prefer it and she was full of energy. Good use of tongue action and Liberal painting of balls made me super high. Started the main course with her riding me and finished in missionary. Could tell she was a bit tired after a long day but she reaaaly made an effort. Soft moans and gasps from both of us as the pace quickened to a shivering climax....all in, 10/10 from me. Tks bro CF. Great find in Jenny. Rtf: most likely
Old 30-11-2022, 11:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1347 / Power: 7
MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by escobar43535 View Post
Support genuine frs which sadly becoming rare in D1 nowadays

Would like to up you but have already upped you before bro.

Thank you for the genuine share
Most welcomed bro!
Sharing is caring!
Your FRs are also one of the few I trust.
Keep it up.
Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1