The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 04-08-2022, 09:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
Icarusfly deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
but hor they are all milfs now
All the best WLs I ever had are in fact mothers. Some don’t disclose their actual age or the fact they have kids but after knowing them for a while, they do reveal their family lives back in PRC. Hence yes technically MILFs.
Old 04-08-2022, 01:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 623 / Power: 21
noobiedick is a name known to allnoobiedick is a name known to allnoobiedick is a name known to allnoobiedick is a name known to allnoobiedick is a name known to allnoobiedick is a name known to all
Re: PRC cat150 Houses

Quote:
Originally Posted by panad0l View Post
I heard rumours of L69H69 in the process of recruiting an all star stable of GL. OKT is contacting the all time favourites, like 1654A Miko, 1856 MoZi, 2058 Somersault Amy, 2831A CaiShan v1.0, 1606 Apple, 1803 Lady, etc.
Or maybe it's just my wishful thinking
Once they give up their yellow card, they cannot come back already. Not even for social visit.
Old 04-08-2022, 02:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 11
tippy120 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Whats the price now? Im expecting some inflation to hit lol
Old 04-08-2022, 04:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 420 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 981 / Power: 6
Dignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to behold

Peter was quick of the draw to get 4 in. HE should get 10 more and vacuum the market. Hopefully with more quality will go up
I am grateful to Molly (2022: youthful frenching & squirting) XN (1669-2019: So Much) Yuan Yuan (1649-2018: Crystalizing the Turnaround), Ke Ke (2062-2017, :Our Heart-Touching Frenching), Mina (1805-2016:Our Relationship), Ke Ke (1651-2014: Your Golden Pedicure), and every1 else
Old 04-08-2022, 06:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1605 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Lightbulb Re: PRC cat150 Houses

Quote:
Originally Posted by noobiedick View Post
Once they give up their yellow card, they cannot come back already. Not even for social visit.
actually no really cos quite a handful of them married local here and they are pr or even citizen 🤫
Old 04-08-2022, 07:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 150 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1082 / Power: 13
ahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dignified69 View Post
Peter was quick of the draw to get 4 in. HE should get 10 more and vacuum the market. Hopefully with more quality will go up
4 prc ? Impressive
Old 04-08-2022, 11:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 4
pikuso is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpikuso is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSuperShinobi View Post
Thank you for your encouraging words and support!

Bro can pm youyou ctc?
Can find thru this id
Old 05-08-2022, 01:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 11
tippy120 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Lol im asking the price and i got zapped? And i thought bros here were friendly
Old 05-08-2022, 09:47 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 225 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 459 / Power: 4
soonbeng is a glorious beacon of lightsoonbeng is a glorious beacon of lightsoonbeng is a glorious beacon of lightsoonbeng is a glorious beacon of lightsoonbeng is a glorious beacon of light
Question Re: PRC cat150 Houses

Quote:
actually no really cos quite a handful of them married local here and they are pr or even citizen 🤫
You mean licensed Geylang WLs ever married Singaporean husbands and lived happily ever after in Singapore!? I thought the former are not allowed to?
Old 05-08-2022, 09:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Angry Re: PRC cat150 Houses

Past 10 yrs. Increase in Malaysian men who are PR and new citizens married PRC womens. This men are not thinking straight. They are into the 2 marriage and bankrupt bec of childrens and wife maintances.

I have no % bec it is held by the authority. This is where people in politics win the GE.
Old 05-08-2022, 10:24 AM
Samster

unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Lightbulb Re: PRC cat150 Houses

Quote:
Originally Posted by soonbeng View Post
You mean licensed Geylang WLs ever married Singaporean husbands and lived happily ever after in Singapore!? I thought the former are not allowed to?
Allowed but subjected to T&C of ICA 🤫
Old 05-08-2022, 10:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 403 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1320 / Power: 14
naan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Honestly that's new to my knowledge and hopefully remains irrelevant
more importantly, GL quickly rejuvenate to her glorious days
Old 05-08-2022, 11:04 AM
Samster

Talking Re: PRC cat150 Houses

Quote:
Originally Posted by naan1974 View Post
more importantly, GL quickly rejuvenate to her glorious days
Chances very slim cos new era syt most make money online unless those non tech savvy ones

secondly online skin trade

thirdly pandemic

nowadays they wanna be independent rather than under pimp control

most of them don’t want to work under so much restrictions from ica av

that’s why many brothel keeper retired

last but not least recruitment damn difficult nowadays

look at Peter girls we know

service provider just want quick bucks

so damn difficult to get a good fuck nowadays
Old 05-08-2022, 11:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 9
hornyunclez deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Chances very slim cos new era syt most make money online unless those non tech savvy ones

secondly online skin trade

thirdly pandemic

nowadays they wanna be independent rather than under pimp control

most of them don’t want to work under so much restrictions from ica av

that’s why many brothel keeper retired

last but not least recruitment damn difficult nowadays

look at Peter girls we know

service provider just want quick bucks

so damn difficult to get a good fuck nowadays
Bro do u notice that the best days in GL was right before smartphone became a thing? Which is around 2007-2012 period.

The moment smartphone boomed, and Instagram became a thing, it started to go downhill from there. I imagine that OnlyFans is the final gamechanger, the final nail in the coffin.

Like u said and some bros said previously, those SYT gals now can literally get tons of $$$ and provide sexual "services" without the sex itself from behind a computer/phone screen.

Instagram also enables these SYTs to literally connect with rich dudes via DMs and then eventually meet them and stuff, all from the palm of their hands.

With onlyfans, like u said, they can be "independent" (usually managed by their BF tho) and not under the yokes of the OKT.

I think we have to admit that it is pretty much done. I doubt GL will return to the glorious era.

People have been talking the end of the "PRC era" now, just like how it was the end of the "Malaysian Era".

I am not looking forward to the new upcoming era, plus the pinoys, indos, thais, viets etc are not really my type....

Still hoping for the return of PRC or the introduction of Euro, but I don't have any hopes at all now

PS: Thank you so much to a few old friends here who continue to help up me back after I have been zapped for no reason by the crazy insanos here. Thank you, some of you guys who upped me have been helping me recommend the very best bonks ever since 2008!

Last edited by hornyunclez; 05-08-2022 at 11:17 AM. Reason: FOrgot to say thank you to old friends
Old 05-08-2022, 11:22 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornyunclez View Post
Bro do u notice that the best days in GL was right before smartphone became a thing? Which is around 2007-2012 period.

The moment smartphone boomed, and Instagram became a thing, it started to go downhill from there. I imagine that OnlyFans is the final gamechanger, the final nail in the coffin.

Like u said and some bros said previously, those SYT gals now can literally get tons of $$$ and provide sexual "services" without the sex itself from behind a computer/phone screen.

Instagram also enables these SYTs to literally connect with rich dudes via DMs and then eventually meet them and stuff, all from the palm of their hands.

With onlyfans, like u said, they can be "independent" (usually managed by their BF tho) and not under the yokes of the OKT.

I think we have to admit that it is pretty much done. I doubt GL will return to the glorious era.

People have been talking the end of the "PRC era" now, just like how it was the end of the "Malaysian Era".

I am not looking forward to the new upcoming era, plus the pinoys, indos, thais, viets etc are not really my type....

Still hoping for the return of PRC or the introduction of Euro, but I don't have any hopes at all now
I thought so too

This prc era gone like Boleh gals

ha ha ha me don’t fancy pinoy indo thai viet too

probably chix duck talk

even angmo kimchi I can’t too

only Chinese and sushi I love them

You are right about GL glorious days

80s 90s tokgong

beginning of prc era damn nice

but when this online thing

killing almost everything

PS 24 points added