The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 12-09-2016, 08:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1599 / Power: 15
HonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant future
Re: Any hc which have credit card?

Limpeh self declare, before that max out all cards and do cash withdrawal after go and do self bankrupt...actually banks don't normally like to sue to make someone bankrupt. they only want to make your life miserable by sending constant reminders and also go court get warrant of seizure. not enough they try and apply court to garnish your pay. they know if make you bankrupt everyone gets back nothing in the end..after 12 years in bankruptcy, OA decide to give me discharge...
Old 19-09-2016, 10:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 12
TankerMack is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTankerMack is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTankerMack is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTankerMack is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTankerMack is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Dear Bros, CBD area near Pickering Street, Year 2008. After closing mega deal one of our friend treated us lunch and followed by massage. He brought us to his regular place. After massage 2 of the guys decided to have special while 2 of us declined any specials. ML for the 2 who did not have special were not happy. Anyway my friend was treating us so he paid for all of us. He decided to pao all the payment including specials and tips for the 2 MLs after much complaining. There was some confusion regarding payment especially the tips. It was irritating and with more guys in office clothing entering it started getting embarrassing and one of our friend started grumbling that she did not let him touch her. The lady handling the credit card device had keyed in a higher amount and my friend only noticed when we were outside. During lunch we had beer and after the massage we were all slight groggy.

We then went back in and she now said cannot refund and she confirmed the amount before keying in. My friend who complained about not being able to touch raised his voice and just then a male opened the door with packed food. He told my friend to stop shouting and asked what happened. He acted like he owned the place. He then stared at my friend and told him to write his name and address and will mail a cheque over and that their company policy was no cash refund. All via cheque only. Not happy to go to CASE. My friend told him he will come to collect the cheque and that there is no need for address. The Ah Beng told him he don't want to see him in this place again.

I kept telling my friend to forget it but I guess the feeling of cheated was too great.

3 days later my friend went back home and his wife was holding an envelope with a cheque. Personal cheque with my friend's name. Envelope had return address of the Massage Spa place. My friend had a lot of explaining to do and thankfully his wife was willing to close one eye as she knew how hard he worked on the deal.

So bros no Credit Cards please.
Old 20-09-2016, 12:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 334 / Power: 13
blueboat is one of the Best!blueboat is one of the Best!blueboat is one of the Best!blueboat is one of the Best!

Credit cards leave a paper trail and if you are trying to have massages discreetly, it is best to avoid them. Secondly, for brothers who are trying not to overspend, it is important to carry the exact amount of cash. If ML quotes above market price, then you can actually open your wallet and show that you have with you only your budgeted amount and thus it will help in bargaining the price.
Old 20-09-2016, 01:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 12
torrefy is a Helpful and Caring Samstertorrefy is a Helpful and Caring Samstertorrefy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by HonkyTonkyMan View Post
Limpeh self declare, before that max out all cards and do cash withdrawal after go and do self bankrupt...actually banks don't normally like to sue to make someone bankrupt. they only want to make your life miserable by sending constant reminders and also go court get warrant of seizure. not enough they try and apply court to garnish your pay. they know if make you bankrupt everyone gets back nothing in the end..after 12 years in bankruptcy, OA decide to give me discharge...
Personal experience with a family member, you want to be bankrupt, go out with a big bang. Mine easily owed an amount beyond what most people can imagine, self declare bankrupt and end up what happen? OA say 20% of salary taken to distribute among debtors and then after 5 years can discharge. Makes sense? Lol, become bankrupt is not so bad if you spent way beyond imagination, after 3-5 years OA say can discharge. So I not sure about 12 years of bankruptcy, or even the previous saying take 10 years to repay $200k debt. If 20k per year repayment, I think my family member will take 75 years to repay.
Old 20-09-2016, 11:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 383 / Power: 15
smoker is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersmoker is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersmoker is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersmoker is a living Saint! - you won't find better

I was being curious...
How is it possible to have 200k debt that allows you to repay in 10yrs?

What is OA? Ordinary account as in cpf terms?
Old 21-09-2016, 12:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 12
torrefy is a Helpful and Caring Samstertorrefy is a Helpful and Caring Samstertorrefy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by smoker View Post
I was being curious...
How is it possible to have 200k debt that allows you to repay in 10yrs?

What is OA? Ordinary account as in cpf terms?
OA is Official Assignee of your bankruptcy case.

Well apart from being a bankrupt, there is also the debt repayment scheme. I think that one is 8-10 years? Could be more or less I guess, dependent on your amount owed? Not exactly sure.
Old 21-09-2016, 10:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 547 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4539 / Power: 18
r.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond repute

I think TS want to take cash advance.... maybe not to use credit card to chiong..
Old 22-09-2016, 03:26 PM
Samster

HonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by torrefy View Post
Personal experience with a family member, you want to be bankrupt, go out with a big bang. Mine easily owed an amount beyond what most people can imagine, self declare bankrupt and end up what happen? OA say 20% of salary taken to distribute among debtors and then after 5 years can discharge. Makes sense? Lol, become bankrupt is not so bad if you spent way beyond imagination, after 3-5 years OA say can discharge. So I not sure about 12 years of bankruptcy, or even the previous saying take 10 years to repay $200k debt. If 20k per year repayment, I think my family member will take 75 years to repay.
actually my time there is no such thing as auto discharge, during briefing OA also tell us...but I heard system changed already...now after 5 to 6 years can be discharge, thou i must say i have yet to verify this info..

For your family member, maybe income earned is high...for me that time i no contribute CPF so tell them not working cannot afford much...
Old 22-09-2016, 03:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by torrefy View Post
OA is Official Assignee of your bankruptcy case.

Well apart from being a bankrupt, there is also the debt repayment scheme. I think that one is 8-10 years? Could be more or less I guess, dependent on your amount owed? Not exactly sure.
Actually debt don't have to be repaid in full as bankrupt, you just make monthly contribution which is supposed to be paid out as so called "dividends" to your creditors. Occasionally when you make your statement of affairs on line they will ask you if you want to make a propose settlement...ie you can proposed to pay 25% or 50% or any amount you feel you can afford to seek discharge but all this will be subjected to your creditors acceptance. Once in a blue moon the OA will also send you letter to ask if you got any debt settlement proposal to get an early discharge...again this is subjected to your creditors accepting the proposal.

In my case I looong all the way don't bother about my debts just make monthly contribution of $100...that why my bankruptcy last so long until OA decided to give me a discharge by certificate..
Old 23-09-2016, 07:25 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14019 / Power: 66
BADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond reputeBADDDman has a reputation beyond repute
TQ for sharing - yr experience well worth extra 12 missiles 😆

Very enlightening bro - very street savvy resolution ......👌

Quote:
Actually debt don't have to be repaid in full as bankrupt, you just make monthly contribution which is supposed to be paid out as so called "dividends" to your creditors. Occasionally when you make your statement of affairs on line they will ask you if you want to make a propose settlement...ie you can proposed to pay 25% or 50% or any amount you feel you can afford to seek discharge but all this will be subjected to your creditors acceptance. Once in a blue moon the OA will also send you letter to ask if you got any debt settlement proposal to get an early discharge...again this is subjected to your creditors accepting the proposal.

In my case I looong all the way don't bother about my debts just make monthly contribution of $100...that why my bankruptcy last so long until OA decided to give me a discharge by certificate..
Old 26-08-2023, 01:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 1
Strawberrycake deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Credit card is good, can collect air miles
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1