The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List
human

Old 26-03-2022, 09:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Thumbs down Re: All Petain FR experience

Spore PM Lee added, "Singapore and Malaysia enjoy deep, warm and multi-faceted relations, as well as strong people-to-people ties". Yesterday news. Small medium enterprise received 20 % of job interviews from Malaysians.

Fully vaccinated people btw our 2 countries are free to travel in and out of JB and Tuas customs. I expect the % of Malaysian wrote in for job interviews will increase to 100 % by 1 April.

How to cover the mistakes? I wrote here sometime back. Look into market places. The shops and "fun fairs" stores opposite the shops. A lot of Malaysian SYTs working in saloons. This girls came on board b4 CNY.

In the tradition of founding fathers. Malaysian will forever visit this red dot. That means. Ex PT WLs wish to operate business ones AV receive green light from Lawrence Wong. This girls come to the extent to give FOC fuck to lucky customers. So long she can operate business again.

I am disappointed with Malaysian Chinese.
Old 26-03-2022, 12:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1898 / Power: 16
harleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant future
Re: All Petain FR experience

Waiting eagerly for Michelle to come back. Miss her ass for 3 years. Dunno during this period how big her ass have become??
Petain may be gone but if they are enterprising enough, there are plenty of options to choose to rekindle our plugs to their receptacles
Old 26-03-2022, 12:54 PM
Samster

jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Unhappy Re: All Petain FR experience

The first batch of Russian and Ukraine people has arrived in Spore. I guess b4 the war. Not all r waiting to receive blue and pink ICs. There is a group on visas and advice to be low key. Why? We are not happy of foreigners who come here to steal our jobs.

500 yrs. Russian are educated in Chinese, and speak Mandarin. They marry locals not a problem? Still. Communist education. They will be liked PRC MM and PDMM. After receive pink ICs. 100 ways to leave the Singaporean families. Hold the bus. Does it mean legal RLD can issue them permits because the OKT and WLs speak Mandarin?

A force to be noted. Malaysian Chinese and PRC. A run of their business cuts. Do I think like Lawrence Wong? I do. $ come first.

Still. Human life matter.
Old 27-03-2022, 01:35 PM
Samster

Talking Re: All Petain FR experience

I just talked to my neighbor at coffee shops. He got a point. Copy from 128 circle Ah Chai. Of coffee O back into the 90s. My neighbor said 3 yrs ago. After session with sex workers, discover some thing not right below the belts.

ASAP see doctors. Past 3 yrs. The problem is not below the belts. It is flu, cough and please no, chill with above 38 degrees fever. ART tests are required asap. Do not infected your family.

Times changed.
Old 29-03-2022, 01:58 PM
Samster

Thumbs down Re: All Petain FR experience

A Singapore court rejected on Tuesday an appeal against the execution of a Malaysian convicted of drugs smuggling, dismissing an argument put forward by his legal team that he should be spared because he was mentally impaired.

Nagaenthran Dharmalingam has been on death row for more than a decade for trafficking about 42.7 grammes (1.5 oz) of heroin into Singapore, which has some of the world's toughest narcotics laws.

His plight has attracted international attention with a group of United Nations experts and British billionaire Richard Branson joining Malaysia's prime minister and human rights activists to urge Singapore to commute his death sentence.

Dharmalingam's lawyer Violet Netto had objected to presenting her client's prison medical records at the last hearing, citing confidentiality, and instead requested an independent psychiatric review.

But at Tuesday's hearing Chief Justice Sundaresh Menon said the bid to prevent the disclosure of medical reports was unreasonable and there was no admissible evidence showing any decline in his mental condition.
The court also dismissed the request for an independent psychiatric review.
"The appellant has been afforded due process under law, and it is not open to him to challenge the outcome of that process when he has put nothing forward to suggest that he does have a case to be considered," the five-judge panel said in its ruling.

Dharmalingam, who was wearing a purple prison uniform, did not appear to show any reaction to the ruling. M Ravi, Dharmalingam's former lawyer who has continued to assist in the case, told reporters that the Malaysian had exhausted legal options to escape the death penalty.

Anti-death penalty group Reprieve said it believed Nagaenthran is intellectually disabled and should be protected from the death penalty.
In a statement, Reprieve director Maya Foa called on Singapore President Halimah Yacob "to listen to the cries for mercy within Singapore and around the world."

It was not immediately clear when the execution would be carried out.
From 2016 to 2019, Singapore hanged 25 people - the majority for drug-related offences, according to official data.
---------
This is what prevent Malaysian Chinese from migrating into this red dot. Death penalty!
Old 01-04-2022, 08:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 897 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 477 / Power: 3
StupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of light

Yesterday so many people go back Malaysia. Hope the ladies will come back soon. But now that Petain is gone I'm not sure where they can operate.

Zapping is a way to boost your ego. Agree? Keechiu!
Old 01-04-2022, 08:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 588 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10386 / Power: 19
exactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by StupidCharsiew View Post
Yesterday so many people go back Malaysia. Hope the ladies will come back soon. But now that Petain is gone I'm not sure where they can operate.
The old place is no more, some WLs have operate in malaysia already since during this pandemic
Old 01-04-2022, 10:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 897 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 477 / Power: 3
StupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by exactmatxspeed View Post
The old place is no more, some WLs have operate in malaysia already since during this pandemic
Yesterday got video of people crossing the border. Wonder if any chiongsters are among them hahahahaha

Zapping is a way to boost your ego. Agree? Keechiu!
Old 01-04-2022, 04:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1559 / Power: 17
RumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant future

I heard that there is an Ocean Paradise Hotel in JB where some ex-Petain ladies are working. Anyone knows whether the hotel is open and who are the ladies working there?
Old 04-04-2022, 06:59 PM
Samster

Angry Re: All Petain FR experience

SINGAPORE — All nightlife businesses will be allowed to fully reopen from 19 April, following two-year-long curbs due to the COVID-19 pandemic.

All nightlife establishments – bars, pubs, karaoke establishments, discotheques, and nightclubs – will be subjected to safe management measures (SMMs) imposed on food and beverage (F&B) establishments, retail liquor establishments, and live performances, where applicable, including vaccination-differentiated SMMs (VDS), said the Ministry of Trade and Industry (MTI) and the Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA) in a joint statement on Monday (4 April).
--------------
The ministry is not referring to red light districts. Please be guided. Is not going to be back in business this year.
Old 22-04-2022, 11:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
C-Note deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Miss FY so much.... how I wish got her contact and see her in Malaysia.....
Old 23-04-2022, 08:59 AM
Samster

exactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond repute

soon, some will come SG for a short trip.
Old 25-04-2022, 09:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 414 / Power: 6
readyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

With borders opening and more guidelines relaxed from 26th onwards, hoping that Petain will revive again. Might not be at Petain exactly, but at least there are some who will return to reopen this.
Old 25-04-2022, 10:00 AM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 702 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3400 / Power: 22
candeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond repute

Even have number, it might have expired also since 2 years unable to use or top up...unless they kept the WhatsApp account from the existing/old number...

Hope to see the ladies soon again...

Quote:
Originally Posted by C-Note View Post
Miss FY so much.... how I wish got her contact and see her in Malaysia.....

Thank you to all bro's who have upped me. Will return upping as fast as the forum allows... Can only return 2 per day

Appreciate if bro's can PM me after upping so that I can find your latest posts quickly. Cheers.
Old 25-04-2022, 11:39 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by readyforit7 View Post
With borders opening and more guidelines relaxed from 26th onwards, hoping that Petain will revive again. Might not be at Petain exactly, but at least there are some who will return to reopen this.
chances are slim, even given new places, rental prices up, renovation charges... no OKT will want to do.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1