The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List
human

Old 23-03-2012, 10:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 843 / Power: 21
GrieGzEters is a splendid one to beholdGrieGzEters is a splendid one to beholdGrieGzEters is a splendid one to beholdGrieGzEters is a splendid one to beholdGrieGzEters is a splendid one to beholdGrieGzEters is a splendid one to beholdGrieGzEters is a splendid one to behold
Re: All Petain FR experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arcticbear View Post
Went down yesterday around 6; was aiming for moon or kick but alas, both were not in, door closed no lights. Disappointed so decided to make this a scouting trip instead.

So walked around. Managed to see jolene at H11 but was not too impressed (it's just me), although I was slightly drawn and tempted to try her neighbor ah leng but no FR on her so did not want to risk it. Waited with other bros to see cookie and can see why people all crazy about her, body very curvy and look like the GND with a tinge of bitchiness and sexy appeal look. Queue too long so walked on to H10

In H10 Irene at R6 was extremely busy and I found her very appealing, body on the more bah bah side but could not see if the boobs were big (sorry, AMA boobs man)..but I finally saw da S and wow, she was dressed in a gold cheongsum and black cardigan. Very classy look, tall and slim. My nose nearly bled.

In H14, saw the liwen everyone was talking about. She was quite big boned and boobs very big with a slight slutty look. Little head nearly forced me inside but eventually, was concerned since many bros say she is unfriendly and she did look a little aloof.

In H2, Michelle not in so no chance to see. Her neighbor, I ink ting ting, quite big size but boobs always big and appealing.walked in deeper and Sally tried to bend forward to show me her cleavage and asked me into the room.

Eventually, I settled for h11, room 1. Friendly MILF who had quite a sizable and nice rack. She told me she was Amy though the list said house 1 was jenny. Nonetheless, she did a great job, and could tell in her younger days, she was quite pretty. Told me she used to work in keong siak. It was a good experience because she was very obliging, letting me suck her boobs whn I asked and suddenly attacked my by frenching me. I left quite satisfied despite not intending to take her initially. As I walked past, ah leng continued to appeal to me, not sure why. Any word on her?

I am going to try again for moon or kico. Just a note on H16, say Ida, looks decent and with huge boobs but did not see her at all with anyone, door always open. Was thinking of trying her.
Hi Bro, you are so lucky to see Da S. Up til now, I haven got a chance to see her before, even after hearing so much aboout her. My timing always off, its either she not around or the lights off ( due to booking maybe ).. sad man.. hahaha.. maybe i should go PT at ard your timing also..
Old 23-03-2012, 01:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1199 / Power: 20
too_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by fornicator View Post

Probably, the idiot who zapped me has either power 1 only or no power at all.

I mean, really, is it necessary to zap like this? Why and for what?

We are all grown ass men here, please stop being so childish!

Happy weekend to all Samsters and my Brothers in PT. Yes, that includes you, the idiot who zapped me with profanities but with zero points. Ha-ha-ha! Moving forward here.....

Cheers.
Bro, i still remember you when i think you first started. We also met here at PT thread. Happy to see now you "grow up" big big liao. Posts and points also much more than me.

So you should know by now got all kinds of ppl. I also kana zapped before (more than once) with very strange msgs....just ignore them

Cheers!
Old 23-03-2012, 04:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1111 / Power: 15
fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of

Ah yes, Bro too_hot, I will never forget. You were one of the first ones to support and ups me.

Is nothing lah Bro. Yes I grew up, posts and points much more, but mark the power! He-he! You are 'super' senior with power 8 compare to my power 3!

Respect is key Bro, with or without power.

And I dare say that the idiot who dare zap me with profanities but with no points doesn't understand the word respect.

Yes Bro, I will follow you to just ignore them, but sometimes I feel that it is also my duty to share thes things.

Thank you once againBro too_hot and to all those who helped me when I was just a newbie here.

Cheers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by too_hot View Post
Bro, i still remember you when i think you first started. We also met here at PT thread. Happy to see now you "grow up" big big liao. Posts and points also much more than me.

So you should know by now got all kinds of ppl. I also kana zapped before (more than once) with very strange msgs....just ignore them

Cheers!
Old 23-03-2012, 05:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 843 / Power: 21
GrieGzEters is a splendid one to beholdGrieGzEters is a splendid one to beholdGrieGzEters is a splendid one to beholdGrieGzEters is a splendid one to beholdGrieGzEters is a splendid one to beholdGrieGzEters is a splendid one to beholdGrieGzEters is a splendid one to behold

For all cookies fans, her light is on today, which mean she is really back. Reporting live from PT..
Old 23-03-2012, 06:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 15
kwahnok deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
H9R1 - $20 for a hole

Visit PT and tried looking for those few Ang Pai, but no luck. Decide to roam a bit and stumble upon H9R1. Look is pretty nice for her age and slender some more. Skin is fair, thus without further consideration ask for price.
She reply with 2 fingers and am a bit surprise.
Look at her again and think she lady boy meh?
Don't look like so proceeded with care.
Go in, lock door, undress and she ask me to go near to her.
She already prepared the condom and want to cap my small di di (really small as not awake yet).
I was like thinking, what?! No cleaning and straight away do?
Never mind, she just get me on top and stuff my limp di di into her hole. Slowly di di did wake up a bit, so try to get some action. She however not very proactive to get the job done and ask me to pump harder. Don't even want to change position.
Sian and limping again. Cannot continue with the pump and she HJ me instead. Though painful but still out eventually.

For those who want it cheap, can give a try, but definitely my last time in this room.
Old 23-03-2012, 08:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 313 / Power: 13
gorilla83 is one of the Best!gorilla83 is one of the Best!gorilla83 is one of the Best!gorilla83 is one of the Best!

My First Petain Experience was splendid.. I drop by recent Wednesday after lunch about 3plus in the afternoon. Walking house to house and decided to hop in H11 and tried on R4 a mly lady, Julia. She is quite sweet, caring and really knows how to take care of you. But i can't resist her boobies which turned me on.. we did SOP and end up with a Smiley face.. Thats my FR on H11R4, Julia.
Old 23-03-2012, 08:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
pua1983 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR on Carol (H7R3)
Boobs: Big with small brown nipples(8/10)
Butt: Fleshy (7/10)
BJ: 8/10
FJ: 8/10
HJ: 8/10

Action:
1) Washing my dick
2) Lick my nipple,belly button and handjob me with baby oil at the same time while i explore her body.
3) Lick my thigh
4) Cap and bow me in kneeling position on the bed while i play with her big melons
5) Ride me on the bed and lick my nipples at the same time while i play with her big melons. Got a lot of fake moans from her.
6) Missonary on the bed. Asked can french she say cannot. Returned her the favour by licking and playing with her boobs.
7) Doggie on the bed. Enjoyed the smoothness and perkyness of her butt and seeing her melons swing wildly while banging her. Got a lot of fake moans from her. Leg cramped after a while ask for missionary.
8) Missonary on the bed. She ask me if I take very long time to cum 1. Say she scared not enough time.
9) Handjob me with baby oil until cum while i play with her melons.

Remarks:
She say she born in 1985.

She say she from KL.

She say her boobs is C cup and she think still not big enough.

She say the patch she put on her butt is to prevent pregnancy and to adjust her period.

She say she will go back KL maybe next week because of period. She usually go back to KL during period.

She is super hygenic. Used 3 condoms. 1 when blowjob. 1 while FJ and another because condom stuck in her hole when take out after doggie.

Her bj skill much better than Jolene. She is always use her tongue to flick.

I think she is the chioest and has the best figure in Petain. Only some baby fats on the tummy. Got girl next door look. Feel that she looks abit like Glenda Chong when giving me blowjob except she has bigger melons and more shapely butt.

Got the classy ambience. She put aroma theraphy incense and her underwear super high class 1. Not those auntie underwear.

Glenda Chong:
http://vthumb.ak.fbcdn.net/hvthumb-a...03_510_b. jpg

RTF: Yes
Old 23-03-2012, 08:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
pua1983 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Mistake made on above post. It is for Cookie (H7R3). Was using the template to do field report.
Old 23-03-2012, 09:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 20
hurricane2004 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bros Fornicator, angry to read such a remark that idoit post to u. Lucky never been deduct any pts. I hv such an experience b4 some yrs ago. When I infm Bros that a Ang Pai WL is going on Month long leave so that weekend will be her last. Because of that, a "Bros" blame me for causing a 'q' and spoilt his mood. He say I am so 'kapo' so he zapped me. Just want to share more info but in the end kana slapped.
Old 23-03-2012, 09:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 20
hurricane2004 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tdy went over to PT at 6.30pm to look for Li Wen, she is not in, maybe already go off. Went over to Vivi, she signal me that the front Bros is her last customer, so hv to look out for less favorite WL. Happen to notice that H17R10's door is open, so look inside, she signal 4 fingers. I w/o hestiation walk in.

FR of H17R10 / CAT 40
Face - Pretty with light makeup n fashionable eye lashes.
Body - Size n ht similar to Ann (0701L2)
Boobs - C-, slightly sagging but still attractive. Brown pointed tits.
CB - Not much CB, just skg & lkg of yr tits with sound effect for short period.
BJ - Beside using alot of saliva to swallow yr shaft, also does some kissing of yr balls with sound effect.
FJ - Does miss and cw pos with great sound effect.
FK - Does not allow any kissing.
PL - 1st sess, does not intent to lick pus but just pos myself to act like I want to do. She quickly react by turning sideway, so maybe she does not allow such act.
Hygience - Wash u pre & post sess. Will thoroughly inspect yr shaft b4 starting BJ.
Rm is clean n tidy.
PR - Qte chatty n accomodative, but hv not attain GFE status.
Remarks - Not a time watcher. A heavy smoker.
RTF - Most likely will try again, but not so soon.
Old 23-03-2012, 10:11 PM
Samster

fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of

Thank you Bro.

Well you just can't satisfy everybody. You try to help but others think you're no good.

But let us not be deterred by this. We continue our quest to help others and make PT forum prosper.

Cheers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hurricane2004 View Post
Hi Bros Fornicator, angry to read such a remark that idoit post to u. Lucky never been deduct any pts. I hv such an experience b4 some yrs ago. When I infm Bros that a Ang Pai WL is going on Month long leave so that weekend will be her last. Because of that, a "Bros" blame me for causing a 'q' and spoilt his mood. He say I am so 'kapo' so he zapped me. Just want to share more info but in the end kana slapped.
Old 24-03-2012, 07:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 231 / Power: 15
chicken cho is a Helpful and Caring Samsterchicken cho is a Helpful and Caring Samsterchicken cho is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pua1983 View Post
Mistake made on above post. It is for Cookie (H7R3). Was using the template to do field report.
Cookie looks like Glenda Chong?
Interesting observation!
Old 24-03-2012, 09:30 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26717 / Power: 26
Kalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond repute
H7R3 Cookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrieGzEters View Post
.. Cookie (H7R3) her light .. on today.. Reporting live from PT..
Just Upz U for regular contributions/live updates. H7R3 Cookie though selective /not highly popular /MIA most of the time - helps to "brighten" up Petain. Also reduce queue by one for other WLs - similar to H11R11 Jolene, H7R2 Jac (nice to look at) etc. Glad that she is still around. Wishing all a great weekend. Cheers
Old 24-03-2012, 09:38 AM
Samster

Fantastic Bro!

A live update! You rock!!!

Cheers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrieGzEters View Post
For all cookies fans, her light is on today, which mean she is really back. Reporting live from PT..
Old 24-03-2012, 10:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
leifucker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: H9R1 - $20 for a hole

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwahnok View Post
Visit PT and tried looking for those few Ang Pai, but no luck. Decide to roam a bit and stumble upon H9R1. Look is pretty nice for her age and slender some more. Skin is fair, thus without further consideration ask for price.
She reply with 2 fingers and am a bit surprise.
Look at her again and think she lady boy meh?
Don't look like so proceeded with care.
Go in, lock door, undress and she ask me to go near to her.
She already prepared the condom and want to cap my small di di (really small as not awake yet).
I was like thinking, what?! No cleaning and straight away do?
Never mind, she just get me on top and stuff my limp di di into her hole. Slowly di di did wake up a bit, so try to get some action. She however not very proactive to get the job done and ask me to pump harder. Don't even want to change position.
Sian and limping again. Cannot continue with the pump and she HJ me instead. Though painful but still out eventually.

For those who want it cheap, can give a try, but definitely my last time in this room.
Finally someone tried this chick....i also saw her last month and was surprised about her price as she was not on the s list. Then she looks fair but i was hesitant to try her coz 20 bucks is too good to be true. So now that u tried bro, i guess that explains the reason why she set her price at 20. But not bad if we just really want to release and budget.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1