The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 14-02-2024, 07:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1506 / Power: 12
darkn1ght has a brilliant futuredarkn1ght has a brilliant futuredarkn1ght has a brilliant futuredarkn1ght has a brilliant futuredarkn1ght has a brilliant futuredarkn1ght has a brilliant futuredarkn1ght has a brilliant futuredarkn1ght has a brilliant futuredarkn1ght has a brilliant futuredarkn1ght has a brilliant futuredarkn1ght has a brilliant future
Re: Fun in Korea Seoul / Incheon

Quote:
Originally Posted by WinterMelonTree View Post
what sort of incident to stop operations for entire shop? police or fire breakout?
Police came by. Cause shop was empty, think it took around 10 to 15 minutes? They never came into room or the floor I was on.
Old 15-02-2024, 10:40 AM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 197 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4952 / Power: 19
alanjames has a reputation beyond reputealanjames has a reputation beyond reputealanjames has a reputation beyond reputealanjames has a reputation beyond reputealanjames has a reputation beyond reputealanjames has a reputation beyond reputealanjames has a reputation beyond reputealanjames has a reputation beyond reputealanjames has a reputation beyond reputealanjames has a reputation beyond reputealanjames has a reputation beyond repute

Uppzzzzzzzzz

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkn1ght View Post
Police came by. Cause shop was empty, think it took around 10 to 15 minutes? They never came into room or the floor I was on.
Old 15-02-2024, 11:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 172 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 504 / Power: 5
WinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of lightWinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of lightWinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of lightWinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of lightWinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of lightWinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkn1ght View Post
thanks for the helpful info !
Old 16-02-2024, 12:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
carmengogo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
ID anma was good but.....

I heard that ID anma in Gangnam doesn't charge the foreigner tax but it was wrong. Like other anma shops they charged more expensive fee to foreigners. It seems like they charge same fee to Asian customers as they do to Koreans. But if you are white, black or other western looking races, the will charge 50,000 won more than the original fee. But it was OK to me because at least ID welcomed and offered quite good service to the Western customers like me. Many anma places in Seoul even don't accept Western customers. The name of my partner was MISO, she had a slender body and fantastic sex skills. If you are looking for some sexual fun in Seoul, I highly recommend Miso in ID anma.
Old 24-02-2024, 05:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18549 / Power: 23
powerkid has a reputation beyond reputepowerkid has a reputation beyond reputepowerkid has a reputation beyond reputepowerkid has a reputation beyond reputepowerkid has a reputation beyond reputepowerkid has a reputation beyond reputepowerkid has a reputation beyond reputepowerkid has a reputation beyond reputepowerkid has a reputation beyond reputepowerkid has a reputation beyond reputepowerkid has a reputation beyond repute

I am in Seoul for these few days, can anyone advise me which place to go. Should i go Anma or Kissbang? Hope some seniors can guide me on this. Thanks.

Next up list:
Old 25-02-2024, 06:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1682 / Power: 21
Garage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant future

was in seoul last week
went to bmt.. name is blue moon time
price 310K

need local to bring...
lucky for my korean friend , he manage to talk to the mamasan and touts
if not its a sure no go

i will write a proper FR in a few days.. as just came back.. tired and mentally tired.. from cold weather to hot weather now
Old 04-03-2024, 08:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
kalamingo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

anyone know what time the sillim kiss bang on the 4f (was it kiss hot date?) opens? I assume its easier to walk in and get a girl available earlier in the day rather than at night?
Old 07-03-2024, 12:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
tetradroid0023 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

What's BMT please?
Old 08-03-2024, 09:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Fat0 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone in Seoul tonight to club togather ? Drop me a PM.
Old 09-03-2024, 10:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
pokemonlugia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone can share direction to K+ Hongdae kissbar?
Old 09-03-2024, 11:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 10
mousieboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymousieboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Will be going Korea - Seoul early May for a week alone, any advise or places to recommend? Now sure where to visit and how much to bring
Old 11-03-2024, 08:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
xxdreamxx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Will be going seoul soon and staying in Gangnam.

What I gathered here:
1) Anma - Donuts/BMT/ID/Gain
- What will be the best time to go for better quality girls? I am also deciding between donuts and BMT..

2) Kissbang - Silim/Hongdae
- Seems the opinion is Silim will be a better choice with better services/quality..

3) Jinju spa
- Read from other forum that they offer FS now. Would like to try too.

Any other recommendation? Wanted to try outcall but seems there are not much info or not foreigner-friendly..

non-korean speaker here.
Old 12-03-2024, 11:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 172 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 504 / Power: 5
WinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of lightWinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of lightWinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of lightWinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of lightWinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of lightWinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of light

Up my points if this guide is useful!

Kissbang (Yellow with a "K" signboard)
Sillim Station exit 4 walk straight
4th Floor

50k won for half hour
90k won for 1 hour
150k won extra for FS

Manager is a korean lady in her 40's. Speaks pretty good english.
Girls here are usually students or everyday koreans doing a second hustle. So there is no guarantee they will do FS/BJ and no guarantee on their schedules. Level of play is dependant on her comfortable level with you and how you are presented. So really try your best to look good or at least not a creep. And bring your own condoms.

SOP
Choose your timing and tell the manager what's your preference for girls. she will really try her best to describe and pair up nicely.
Then you have to brush your teeth and gargle your mouth before she leads you to a small room with sofa bed, radiator and music.

Experience
Took 1 hour and told her I wanted a slim and cute girl. And goodness! What a stunner when she came in. Really looks like those chio korean xmms one would see in the MRT. Very hot, very local. She came in, in a tight black dress and a timer. Skin is very fair, smooth and practically flawless.

We tried to converse in English but its level 1. so just use a translator app. Her day job is a hair designer in Hongdae and this is just her additional hustle. 28 years old and doing this for 1 year.

Started with kisses and touchy all over her smooth skin. can tell she's very inexperienced, bj was kinda level 2 which is perfunctory but at least no teeth. Kissing her in all the usual spots warmed her up quickly. slipped my hand into her panties and she stopped me. conversed and she quoted me 150k. with no time to lose i practically threw out the money LOL

one of the tightest pussies! wet and with a small bush. the look of her shyly getting pounded is intense! And yes korean girls smelled wonderful

Old 14-03-2024, 09:08 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sToNeCoLd View Post
Hi Brothers,

I will be hitting into the "Kim-chi" land next week and wonder any veteran brothers here have any information for any good happening "hot-spots" in Seoul or Incheon??

Thanks a million!!!
If you are staying at Gangnam area, you should go to Seolleung Station of the metro line 2. If you go there you can find three anma place. Anma means massage in Korean, but we use that word for a different GOOD meaning. No.1 place is ID Anma, No.2 is Sanghanka, No. 3 is Lyra anma. ID anma is not a big place but its service is good and most of all they welcome internationa people including white and black people. Sanghanka is the biggest place among them, but girls look a little old. Lyra anma has the most reasonable service fee in Seoul. you can find their URL idgirls . n e t, donutsanma . c o m, lyraanma . c o m
Old 14-03-2024, 09:10 AM
Samster

Among anma places, I highly recommend ID.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1