The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 15-03-2024, 11:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1376 / Power: 20
Jackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud of
Re: Fun in Korea Seoul / Incheon

Quote:
Originally Posted by WinterMelonTree View Post

Is that the photo of the korean xmm? How did u manage to take her nude photos?
Old 15-03-2024, 11:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 172 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 504 / Power: 5
WinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of lightWinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of lightWinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of lightWinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of lightWinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of lightWinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackboy View Post
Is that the photo of the korean xmm? How did u manage to take her nude photos?
yeap thats her. I simply asked her.
Old 15-03-2024, 11:43 AM
Samster

WinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of lightWinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of lightWinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of lightWinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of lightWinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of lightWinterMelonTree is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by youngshuaige View Post
Good times... every time I go Korea will chiong this place, even though it's sometimes a hit or miss, but most of the time I go it's either low 20s SYT or high 20s pre-MILF, but they still look very fair and pretty because of their Korean genes Highly recco to anyone that are keen on this new concept that are not/rarely found in other countries (kissing rooms).
yea agree haha. actually it depends a lot on timing. because most of them are hustles so if one goes during 3pm - 7pm that's the best. at least thats the gist i got from the girl and also the manager.

actually this kissbang stems from Japan's Sekukyaba. same process. japan have a lot.

Last edited by WinterMelonTree; 15-03-2024 at 11:46 AM. Reason: addition
Old 15-03-2024, 11:49 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalamingo View Post
Woah she let you take pics or you took them sneakily?

Thanks for sharing. Wish there was a face shot to know how pretty kissbang girls can be. Ive had bad luck so far.

Can I know what time you went since you had no wait time
i asked her. i have face shot but thats only for me to see haha

3pm.
Old 16-03-2024, 10:50 AM
Samster

Up my points if this guide is useful!

Dream Anma
Gangnam Station exit 4. Come out, walk straight turn left into road. Turn right and walk straight until you see a blue signboard.
5th Floor

290k won for 80 mins, unlimited shots

Main difference between korea and japan is that koreans are more welcoming to first-visit foreigner. Shop was clean and quite well maintained. Manager can speak primary level english and staffs are all very friendly and have great service.

SOP
Manager will sit you down and ask what play do you want and recommend accordingly. All in english.

Experience
Told him i wanted a cute girl and unlimited shots. he tried to upsell me 3P or club style but i was feeling more like having a chill day. he did not hard sell.
gave me a locker and put my stuff inside, changed into their clothing and was led to the room

Girl was waiting there for me. Not young and slight milf vibes. about early 30's. but very well maintained and frankly still very hot with perky titties. i honestly think that as long as girls are fair and slim, she will be a minimum 5/10 as a baseline imo.

she can speak some very basic english but the rest is translator app. turns out I'm the first SGrean she's serving! felt like i am fucking for my country LOL should have recited the pledge with each hard stroke hahahaha
she's quite flirty and we verbally complimented each other etc etc before i help stripped her and we proceed.

Nuru was amazing, one of the best i've had. very hardworking to lick all over esp when i was on my elbows and knees and shes working my ass while stroking my dick. that tongue of hers can probably screw on a bottle cap. she will also trace her nails gently over my balls and dick. electrifying.
12/10. i think shes trying to make me cum my first shot but i held out hehe
btw her pussy is tiny and completely smooth. 69 is fantastic!

washed up and moved to the bed. theres mirrors on all sides so its like playing the 5D ride at sentosa. she jumped at me like some starving cougar. lots of tongue action, moaning and shuddering. not sure if she's acting or being for real. one thing i love, she will throw her arms up in a surrender pose and just look me in the eye while i pound away.

last pic is NOT her face. its an internet pic thats about 90% similar. since people keep bugging me for face pics. i WILL NOT share. just go experience or imagine.

Old 17-03-2024, 08:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
Alamak99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can i check if Dream anma and Lyra the same?

Also about the kiss bang in silim. Are they open 24/7?
Old 17-03-2024, 09:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
kalamingo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Up my points if this guide is useful!

last pic is NOT her face. its an internet pic thats about 90% similar. since people keep bugging me for face pics. i WILL NOT share. just go experience or imagine.
thank you for your detail and great post. The pictures really help us bros know what we're getting. Usually afraid of getting someone too old or too thick so this is amazing to know.
Old 17-03-2024, 10:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1018 / Power: 1
youngshuaige has much to be proud ofyoungshuaige has much to be proud ofyoungshuaige has much to be proud ofyoungshuaige has much to be proud ofyoungshuaige has much to be proud ofyoungshuaige has much to be proud ofyoungshuaige has much to be proud ofyoungshuaige has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alamak99 View Post

Kiss bang opens till midnight I think, and opens around 12-1pm next day. You can always Kakaotalk them and ask, the number is on their door
Old 17-03-2024, 11:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alamak99 View Post

Not sure if they're the same.

Nope. I think latest probably 10 or 11pm.
Old 19-03-2024, 02:55 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
ProdigalSun deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hello, my brothers

I’m headed to Seoul March 30-April 7. Anyone looking to explore together? I am Korean-American, 30yo, speak some Korean.

I’ve had success before with the Korean outcall agencies but hoping to try the other offerings. Happy to share my experiences and help out my fellow man.

Let me know!
Old 20-03-2024, 02:08 PM
Samster

cornmuffins2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

So in some areas like Sillim and Seollung, there will be touts out at night, especially on weekends, who will try to sell you karaoke, drinking, or sex massage. Has anyone tried any of the ones that have touts, or is it definitely a crapshoot?
Old 20-03-2024, 09:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
ming13 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Realkrgril View Post
(1-2)Gangnam High Room Salon - TENPRO
Among the Gangnam brothels, TENPRO is the best high-class brothel in Gangnam where the manager's service time is unlimited from opening to closing. They usually use a 7-double system, where you can choose 7 girls per customer, and the managers rotate through the rooms in about 15 minutes. However, if you have a favorite manager, you can choose to have 1 or 2 managers to serve you, and you will only see 1 manager, and the price is 1,200,000won for 1 double and 2,200,000~2,400,000won for 2 doubles. Generally, you should consider the basic amount to be around 3,000,000~5,000,000won per person, so it can be said that it is an ultra-expensive room salon in Gangnam where you can enjoy yourself without any financial burden. However, as rumored, not all of the staff are celebrities or models, and as a place where a decent manager is guaranteed, it is not a type of rooming house that is recommended unless you have a lot of assets. It is usually a place where rich people are treated well and feel comfortable hanging out, and unless you can afford to go there often, it is not recommended to have any illusions about Tempro.
I would love to try this what should i do?
Old 21-03-2024, 12:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Overconfident deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hihi. Heading to Seoul next mth. Anybody got in call recommendation pls? Thank you!
Old 22-03-2024, 12:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 292 / Power: 1
byaerie is one of the Best!byaerie is one of the Best!byaerie is one of the Best!

Quote:
yea agree haha. actually it depends a lot on timing. because most of them are hustles so if one goes during 3pm - 7pm that's the best. at least thats the gist i got from the girl and also the manager.

actually this kissbang stems from Japan's Sekukyaba. same process. japan have a lot.
Can check what is the Sekukyaba called in Japan? Can't seem to find it in the Japan thread... hahaha. E.g., the one in korea is called Kiss Bang, how about the Japan version, is it just literally called Sekukyaba? Am going to Japan soon... maybe need to start researching about it
Old 23-03-2024, 04:27 PM
Samster

cornmuffins2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by byaerie View Post
Can check what is the Sekukyaba called in Japan? Can't seem to find it in the Japan thread... hahaha. E.g., the one in korea is called Kiss Bang, how about the Japan version, is it just literally called Sekukyaba? Am going to Japan soon... maybe need to start researching about it
All I know is cabaret, soap, health, jk refresh. The last two you will probably need to br able to pass as japanese. Prob take it to a japan thread.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1