The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 17-10-2011, 09:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 418 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5561 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute
Re: phillipines, manaila, makati

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
Before you approach the mayor or any other authorities, get the "approval" of the underworld chief in charge of the location where you intend to hold the event..... ...

You mean the trike fellows hanigng outside the hotels, claiming to be the underworld boss ??

Yah, you are right, but .. make sure you pay the "RIGHT GUY" .. and "RIGHT AMOUNT"

As many friends found out .. paying the wrong amount still evokes a smile, but not support ..

And as I say, a local contact always does wonders ... as, for foreigners, everybody will claim connection in Malacañang Palace
Old 17-10-2011, 04:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
bolsterposter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
Insomnia is oso famous for another thing........ RUNNERS!
hey hey -- runners, sounds interesting? do they run after one pop or .. run away with money :S

Insomnia was pretty nice i thought, though it's a small club, compared to republiq (1/2 the size i think) or icon (3/4 the size) but i like the screens set up behind the dance floor which actually play the MTVs of the tracks the DJ is mixing. I think they played r&b, hiphop on the sunday I was there, but I can't really recall -- was more focused on the young gers... lol
Old 17-10-2011, 04:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
darkknightrises deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

No problem with runners from Insomnia since I will be hooking up with the girl I met. I'm planning to hit the ground running this time the moment I land with a local 'tour guide'.

Insomnia - Icon - 7th High - Palladium - Republiq/Prive (maybe)

Any bros with reviews on 7th High and Palladium? We've enough on Insomnia and Icon I think.
Old 18-10-2011, 06:58 AM
Samster

dunno about 7th high, sounds like a TV series though (was that 7th heaven).. lol

palladium - they have a VERY STRICT dress code, more so that republiq (was able to get in with round neck collar at republiq). No t-shirts at palladium BUT strangely the bouncer was willing to let me in (had a V neck collar tee, which isn't strictly a collar) but my friend had a round neck t-shirt on, so no go.

returned on a thu night, place was .. dead sadly, thankfully was with chicks already. Place is ok size, larger than insomnia but smaller than republiq. about the same as icon. service is good if you order a bottle, they will stand beside your table and keep refilling for you.

Some do recommend timog (quezon city) for party. Bliss Ultra Club, EIVISSA
Old 18-10-2011, 07:06 AM
Samster

OMFG this thread is hilarious:

http://www.sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=255741

Ladyboy In BKK
Any bros out there hav any lobang on lady boy??? Never tried before so muz try once in a life time hehe

Check out the pic...
Old 18-10-2011, 10:50 AM
Samster

Bro bolsterposter

Is tipping encouraged at these plaes? If so, how much?
Old 18-10-2011, 11:14 AM
Samster

etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

bolsterposter: you can see 'em congregating outside Havana ..

Never tried, and never will try ,..
Old 19-10-2011, 01:11 PM
Samster

Etsys: lol, i hear you man, and second , third.. nth it! they are the ones that always stay a little bit further away from havana, so for those uninitiated, just keep your eyes OPEN for a tall-ish "woman" who keeps giving you the eye on the periphery of havana , lol

darkknight: tipping is overrated in PH personally, i don't really tip at all esp at upmarket joints like palladium, i think if you open a bottle, you've already spent "enough". On the other hand if you want to impress the girl with your cash, then go right ahead.. it DOES work, tip about 10-20% of the total bill. Just remember : girls who are with you cos of your money prob aren't keepers, just ONS! (my personal opinion hor.. )
Old 19-10-2011, 02:45 PM
Samster

BP: me too don't like tipping .. especially where the staff are pushy .. But I do tip, when I remember their pay is peanuts ..

As you say, if you open bottle et al. then tipping should be on a tight fist .

And impressing filipinas with money ?? that doesn't work .. they will let 'heart rule over money .. ' and in an instant will say "I will work my ass and pay you back .. '

Don't bother showing off money to pinays .. says my 2 cents ..

and if you spend a 10,000 peso entertaining a girl, and morning you give her 1,000 peso - as you have no cash in in hand .. - she will be mighty offended .. and forget the 10,000 peso and more of gifts you have bought her ..

I sincere advice: if you are messing with bar girls/FLs, or the lesser educated/exposed, be vary of your $ being appreciated. Most often, it is not. A 1,000 $ iphone is not valued at 1,000 $ .. in their simple eyes .. it is valued as a 'gift' and hence, meaningless.

In my case, for some of my friends ask me to bring stuff, I make sure they pay me back, and then of course, I don't mind spending the same money for drinks and dinner with them .. but, if I don't ask them back, and when I am short of cash, and ask, they will be mighty offended for me expecting to be paid for "GIFTS" and easily forget that the gift too cost money - I explicitly make it clear that it is NOT A GIFT - it was specifically asked / demanded - so PAY ME - LOL ...and suddenly the demands too will reduce .. of course, I may loose a few gems on the way, but I am left with the best .. who appreciate and understand me ..

Of course, better behaved people dont have such problems ..
Old 20-10-2011, 09:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
NiteFinder is Cool - loads of Potential

Thanks to Bro Etsys introduction, i got to have a SEXtifying session last night.

Was supposed to go out with a distributor who last min decided to put aeroplane and bring another Taiwan guy out for a fun night instead of us. Maybe he feels that we are not giving him enough discounts on our products....well that's business.

Thinking that Sian...there will be no action tonight. Also having tried Kremlims on the first night i was here, did not feel like going back again. Abit on Kremlins, Freaking Ex...don't know what my big head thinking...maybe small head had more say... tried the highest class girls in the big room with a sauna and steam bath in the room which were more for show and not usage.

Picked a girl, small in size, but when she stripped, wow, you can find a pair of big round and all natural boobs.
Took her time to bath me up and down, back and front, then i was watching tv in the room, she asked me, what am i here for?? She wanted action man...i think she was horny...hahaha

Standard nice and slow BJ, catlick and then rode me while i just played with her boobs when she was riding me in cowgirl position. Wanted to try doggy, my favourite, but i think this girl too good already, made me shoot my load while riding me like there is no tomorrow.
There goes the 4200 Pesos....

Well, back to what happened yesterday, texted the girl that Bro Etsys introed. Text back to say she will take an hr or so to reached my hotel.
It was a long 1 hr or so wait as i felt damn horny

When she came, she was nicely dressed and gave a big smile. We chatted for awhile. Then soon, the action began. Slow BJ, then to fast BJ then to Catlicking all over the body, some carressing, capped and rode me. She rode me for a good 20 mins...can tell she was working hard as she was perspiring when i am not even breaking a sweat. Excellent Service!!!

Seeing that she is working so hard, decided to repay back by doing Doggy, apparently both our favourites. She was screaming so loud in ecstasy i was afraid the neighbours would complain!! With her nicely shaped ass and the way she squeeze her pussy muscles, it was not long before i came.

We chatted for another 30 mins or so on the sofa. She then felt horny again and BJ me on the sofa. What a view. The rest are pretty much the same. This time i could not come...useless me. think too tired already after the first shot. She was very accomodating and gave me a BJ then HJ but still could not come. Well decided to leave it for next time then. Already almost 2am, paid her the money with some extras for taxi and let her return home.

The good thing about this girl is that she is very clean, as in she knows how to take care of herself and also to go for constant checkups even to the point of educating her customers to wear condom if they are thinking of doing raw. This i like, do not have to worry about contracting and disease and just enjoy the sex.

Thanks Bro Etsys again. Would love to up you, but as you can see, my points are so miserable....so only can send you my humble appreciation...

This girl will bring me to P.Burgos next time i am here to try threesom, foursome or even up to 10 girls!! she said she will negotiate for me...haha part time tour guide as well....excellent.

Off to work now.
Old 20-10-2011, 05:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post
BP: me too don't like tipping .. especially where the staff are pushy .. But I do tip, when I remember their pay is peanuts ..

As you say, if you open bottle et al. then tipping should be on a tight fist .

And impressing filipinas with money ?? that doesn't work .. they will let 'heart rule over money .. ' and in an instant will say "I will work my ass and pay you back .. '

Don't bother showing off money to pinays .. says my 2 cents ..

and if you spend a 10,000 peso entertaining a girl, and morning you give her 1,000 peso - as you have no cash in in hand .. - she will be mighty offended .. and forget the 10,000 peso and more of gifts you have bought her ..

I sincere advice: if you are messing with bar girls/FLs, or the lesser educated/exposed, be vary of your $ being appreciated. Most often, it is not. A 1,000 $ iphone is not valued at 1,000 $ .. in their simple eyes .. it is valued as a 'gift' and hence, meaningless.

In my case, for some of my friends ask me to bring stuff, I make sure they pay me back, and then of course, I don't mind spending the same money for drinks and dinner with them .. but, if I don't ask them back, and when I am short of cash, and ask, they will be mighty offended for me expecting to be paid for "GIFTS" and easily forget that the gift too cost money - I explicitly make it clear that it is NOT A GIFT - it was specifically asked / demanded - so PAY ME - LOL ...and suddenly the demands too will reduce .. of course, I may loose a few gems on the way, but I am left with the best .. who appreciate and understand me ..

Of course, better behaved people dont have such problems ..
Bro etsys, you are the go-to guy when it comes to the Pinay psyche. Please tell me the background story behind the contact you shared with bro NiteFinder!
Old 20-10-2011, 09:42 PM
Samster

The girl text me again to say she wants me tonight as well.

Damn!!!! Why the hell do i only have 1500 pesos left and no extra SG on me to change!!?!?!?

Sianz...have to tell her the truth and leave it till next time.
Old 20-10-2011, 10:00 PM
Samster

NiteFinder: rule # 1: don't become hooked

Save it for another day / another girl ...

darkknightrises: it is just one of my hit and runs .. nothing special or FHM star quality .. haha
Old 20-10-2011, 10:13 PM
Samster

Haha....Bro Etsys, will surely heed your words of advice.

Anyway, want also cannot...low cash....only can use hand tonight...wahahaha
Old 21-10-2011, 01:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 290 / Power: 16
BoinKING is one of the Best!BoinKING is one of the Best!BoinKING is one of the Best!

more like she wants your money..
by the way you better keep some for airport text and can fare to the airport..

if that's your last dollar...

"When you are youthful and attractive, why not play the field? You are wasting your youth if you don't. It is not a crime to be promiscuous!" - Cecil Chao
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1