The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 28-09-2008, 02:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
NakedEyes deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
That's It Salon

Today I went for my usual 8 SGD hair cut at the vincinity of AMK Blk 631. My regular salon was full when I reached there so as I didnt want to wait I proceeded to the next saloon call That's It @ #01-916. What a name. Its really That's It for me.

Greeted by a slim 30+ woman wearing a brown spaghetti strap dress (I believe she is from Malaysia becoz of her accent in her mandarin). I noticed she usually wears that type of clothing since previously I've also seen her in that whenever I walked pass the salon. I asked if I have to wait long since the two hairdressers were already attending to a customer and she replied your turn is next in 5 mins.

The usual cut hair starts and my mind also starts playing all kind of thoughts (See how a nice piece of dress can kills?)

Wonder if she has nice looking tits?
Must be A or B cup. I dunno, so need to slowly remove her spag straps.
Will she open her mouth a little and blow her breath at me if I slowly remove her spag and bra strap?
What kind of bra would she be wearing with that brown bra strap with the brown spag dress.
What about matching G string? Will it be lacy brown too?
Those heels are a turn on. If only she wears panty hose too...
Nice armpit for her age. Wonder will she moan if I licked her there.
She is still kinda attractive for her age (mebbie she is the only thing worth looking at in the shop), so will the CFM face comes on when her bf or husband wants sex? I am sure she has else why wear that kind of dress.

Funny thoughts run through my head when the hair cut goes on.

At the end of it she asked if I wanted to wash my hair. I told her no need to but then thought, why not. There is no Ah Soh doing the hair wash so I am getting my hair washed by the best looking thing IN THE SALON. And those funny thoughts I had added to wanting her to do it. Having her fingers running thru my hair will be a great feeling too and further more I dont need to wash my hair when I reached home. I dont usually have my hair wash simply becoz I only want a cheap haircut. Today my testorene could be higher...

The hair wash came with a great massage. Becoz I dont usually have a hair wash in a salon, its a nice experience for me.

She massages your forehead, side and even the neck area repeated for about 15 mins while washing your hair. I dont recall having a massage in a salon that long. I dont think you will get that kind of personalise massgage in REDS or other branded salon. Mebbie she sense my sexual thoughts...
On top of that, with my eyes closed, the sexual thoughts kept running in my head. The combination was deadly. An erection + a shiok massage.

The rinse at the back of partitioned shop was nothing to shout. Again while she rinsed my hair, I wondered what how will it feel if she soaped filled hand helped wank my fireman. OMG!
There was a Japanese girl picture infront of the rinsing area so everytime she lift your head up to rinse the back of your hair, you are greeted by the a SYT on the wall.

Finished, hair blown dry, I said thank you to her and she gave me a nice smile (she looks nice with a smile). I paid my damage of 16 SGD and left satisfied and refreshed thinking if you want a hair cut, why not make it an experience.

LOL!! Have a great weekend!
Old 28-09-2008, 04:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 230 / Power: 16
KC_King is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKC_King is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKC_King is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: That's It Salon

Someone found my favourite hairdresser
I have been her regular for many years and we got quite close.
Indeed she is a yummy mummy (two teenaged kids) with B+ boobs.

Favour returned : Wa, Ga, Hu, Ah, Si, Su, SB, Pe, Cl, De, Jo, Vr, Na, Me, Ta, Su, Ec, 69, Ju, JJ, Sw, Jy, Man, Mad, Ur, Tr, Ko, Se, Bu, De, Es, Ha

CHEERS !!
Old 28-09-2008, 05:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 556 / Power: 17
peanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to all

No specials ? Then what's so fun about this ? Sounds more like a wild imagination than any real fun. You can do the same going anywhere in town and fantasizing about all those skimpily dressed chiobus walking by.
Old 29-09-2008, 12:10 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
Thunder God is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

For info - those bros who can remember Vivian Chow aka Zhou Hui Min? There is a stylist at Thomson Plaza EZ Hut that looks quite a bit like her.
So if anyone is skilled in tackling a chio bu in 10 mins, here is the opportunity , I personally boh standard so cant do it.
Old 29-09-2008, 12:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Getmorepussy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Far East got alot of hair salons, can go there explore explore
Old 29-09-2008, 02:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2031 / Power: 20
Bangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond repute

Aiyoh why so low self-esteemed?
Learn a trick from some of the lao-cheows here lah...they super eh-sai one.

Just don't go into the salon and ask to be shaved botak and then die die want to wash 'hair'...where got hair still? Maybe your lj mor...

======================
ok ok i also had a nice hair-cut experience many yrs back.
I remember I had just finished NS a few months earlier...and I went for a hair-cut at one of those HDB shops.
It was once featured in the TNP because there was someone special working inside the shop but very sadly, that someone has since passed on.

Nevertheless, a PRC PDMM has taken over the vacant position. Looks wise, nothing to shout about, just a bob of dyed hair and she was wearing glasses. In fact I found her to look more like a local than a PRC. She was in a black tight short sleeved tanktop, an apron and a denim tight skirt. And she was cutting my hair.

Fast fwd...

When hair-cut was over, she asked if I wanted a shampoo + wash, and I was cool about it. Shortly after the scrubbing of the hair and scalp with the shampoo on, she told me she'd give me a head massage. Without me asking for it and without asking me if I wanted it too!

It was really a very comfortable head massage. I mean, I've had it done before by other salons but this pdmm was good! She totally made me relaxed with her finger pressures and kneading of all the vital points on my skull!

Then while she was still kneading the sides of my head, she asked me to lean my head back. I was in a daze already, but I still sensed something was not, er...very normal, or usual. Involuntarily, my head was slowly moved by her hands, backwards. And you guys must have guessed where I landed, right?

Right smack on the apron in between her boobs. I jerked my head forwards, a little intimidated, a little shocked. I was like, what the hell this happening in a HDB shop?? Surprisingly she was very calm, and she just told me to relax when I was staring at her reflection in the mirror. And I closed my eyes and obediently leaned back...in those soft soft pillows.. Just an estimation for the bros here, they must have been between big 'B' and small 'C' cups.

The massage went on for quite awhile....till I must have gotten my cock standing up at full attention. My eyes were half-closed by then...

I even recalled the male boss walked by behind and smiled at me in the mirror. Basket....

After the long long head massage, came the rinsing of the shampoo off my hair and she was asking me if I liked the massage. I told her it was very comfortable and I like it. My erection had subsided a little, or else I would have been very embarrassed lying on the 'bed' in front of the rinse-off basin..

When I got back to my seat, she began to towel dry my hair before blowing. Hahha gotcha there. Blow-dry my hair lah...not the other type of blow..

Then she gave me a really naughty look, and told me convincingly, "I provide a lot of services one. Because I am 'highly' skilled, I can do a lot of things customers ask for. Like the head massage, I'm sure you have not experienced such a comfortable one right? Whatever you wish me to do, just ask me. I will provide. I can even do housecalls."

That was it. That totally confirmed she was looking to make more money. The gong-gong me just nodded and agreed with what she had said then. I paid her the money afterwards and walked out of the shop while she held the door and thanked me. Of course, she did not fail to remind me again,

"Remember to look for me ok? I can work things out to your expectations."

Goddamn.
Why you so like dat?
Old 29-09-2008, 03:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2031 / Power: 20
Bangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond repute

When I walked out of the shop and continue back home, my mind was wondering about alot of things.

Should I look her up again? Hmmm but it would be really weird to see her boss if I go tomorrow. But then again would he know what was happening? If I managed to find her again, where shall I bring her to?? I was still staying with my parents then. I was really gong. There were alot of questions in my mind.

Stupidly, I forgot about the whole thing a few days later.

When it was time for another hair-cut 2 months later, I recalled the incident and went to the same place. But like they always say, good things don't last, she wasn't there anymore.

Perhaps the boss found out about what she was offering? Or she got caught red handed in the shop?

I just don't know....
Why you so like dat?
Old 29-09-2008, 03:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 340 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6057 / Power: 20
edmundhello has a reputation beyond reputeedmundhello has a reputation beyond reputeedmundhello has a reputation beyond reputeedmundhello has a reputation beyond reputeedmundhello has a reputation beyond reputeedmundhello has a reputation beyond reputeedmundhello has a reputation beyond reputeedmundhello has a reputation beyond reputeedmundhello has a reputation beyond reputeedmundhello has a reputation beyond reputeedmundhello has a reputation beyond repute

A few years back, I had a haircut done by 1 gal in her early 20s at Lion City Plaza. She's quite cute and guai guai kind and we chatted abit and understands she's from M'sia and her name is Xiao Wei. Really wanted to ask for her number but didn't. A few mths later, went to XTD KTV and saw a gal who looks very familiar sitting with my frd and then doing full strip dance. Then I ask if used to work there and she acknowledged. It's such a turn on to learn abt a hairdresser who has previously done yr hair doing a strip dance right in front of yr eyes...

Pls do PM me if ever I hv missed U out. Precious points given out twice daily!!
Old 30-09-2008, 01:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
NakedEyes deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

start post to write my thoughts lidat also kenna zap. sianz.. like i have offended ppl ~
Old 30-09-2008, 01:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 19
ChinaFriends67 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterChinaFriends67 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

TS, relax just take it with a pinch of salt and move on. Awaiting for your next installment. Cheers, bro!!!
Old 30-09-2008, 08:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2640 / Power: 20
enzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC_King View Post
Someone found my favourite hairdresser
I have been her regular for many years and we got quite close.
Indeed she is a yummy mummy (two teenaged kids) with B+ boobs.
i thought she is a C cupper. i used to go there to have my hair cut by her too but never get a gd chance to know her well. or maybe i too shy to strike a conversation with her.
Old 01-10-2008, 09:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1052 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 238 / Power: 16
Hoegaargen is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHoegaargen is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHoegaargen is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Local not easy to find, what i know is malaysia have a lot of hair saloon, wash, cut, blow hair and a solid back massage.Some even offer facial and dig ears for free.
Old 01-10-2008, 10:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 346 / Power: 19
Schmi is one of the Best!Schmi is one of the Best!Schmi is one of the Best!Schmi is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoegaargen View Post
Local not easy to find, what i know is malaysia have a lot of hair saloon, wash, cut, blow hair and a solid back massage.Some even offer facial and dig ears for free.
Been to such salon somewhere at St. George Street but the charge extra for facial & dig ears
Old 01-10-2008, 10:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 230 / Power: 16
KC_King is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKC_King is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKC_King is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by enzer88 View Post
i thought she is a C cupper.
LOL. Yeah, C before you peel off the bra.
Sometimes she seems to be C go those nice bras. Aiyah you are bringing back memories

Favour returned : Wa, Ga, Hu, Ah, Si, Su, SB, Pe, Cl, De, Jo, Vr, Na, Me, Ta, Su, Ec, 69, Ju, JJ, Sw, Jy, Man, Mad, Ur, Tr, Ko, Se, Bu, De, Es, Ha

CHEERS !!
Old 03-10-2008, 01:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2410 / Power: 19
bochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond repute

went to the salon today for a haircut...
discover that it closes every thursday..
wasted trip, going again another day..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1