The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 07-05-2023, 09:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
noczx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

anyone tried https://sglonelyguy-22.com/ki-ki-massage/ or https://sglonelyguy-22.com/hu-die-massage/ ? thanks in adv!
Old 07-05-2023, 09:23 PM
Chief Excitement Officer

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 397 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24895 / Power: 78
georgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond repute

Tom bro, you share who is your regular, I confirm I won’t visit XH
Jokes aside, until the one I’m with is tired of me or vice versa , I’ll visit XH just once

By the way, I believe you should have regularS. Sorry for making it so obvious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom666 View Post
Don't leh.
Give me a chance.
My regular RTC soon.
Need to find again... sigh...

easy come, easy go

Retired from ML scene except for that super special one
Old 07-05-2023, 09:25 PM
Chief Excitement Officer

georgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond reputegeorgemagnum has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chelsea171717 View Post
FN ? or topless only?
Those weren’t mentioned by me, in case you missed it

easy come, easy go

Old 07-05-2023, 09:28 PM
Chief Excitement Officer

XBY? I was waiting for her to return, you happen to know will she, bro?

One of the few MLs I miss a lot, for all she has offered. Wait, YMMV!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hardrunner View Post
Got to say Xiao Xi does have a pair of nice B+ natural boobs on her small petite body. I have returned countless times and she can be quite playful actually.
She reminded me a of xby for those who visited xiao bai yang (xby) before in 2020? Similar vibes.

easy come, easy go

Old 07-05-2023, 09:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 80 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2728 / Power: 13
beargyz has a reputation beyond reputebeargyz has a reputation beyond reputebeargyz has a reputation beyond reputebeargyz has a reputation beyond reputebeargyz has a reputation beyond reputebeargyz has a reputation beyond reputebeargyz has a reputation beyond reputebeargyz has a reputation beyond reputebeargyz has a reputation beyond reputebeargyz has a reputation beyond reputebeargyz has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

https://sglonelyguy-22.com/massage-qian-qian/

Saw 1 of the bros here shared a FR, was nearby and decided to try out, prompt reply from the ML.

Location: central, not really near any MRT but got a bus stop and taxi stand within walkable distance.

Looks: 7-8/10, slightly higher score as she gum my taste for short hair MILFy look, probably in her 30s

Massage: 7/10, as the other bro mentioned; massage skills seems trained but strength wise on the soft side, worked at least 30-40min on my back before the teasing start. Didnt try the ear digging though, according to her; 60min is not enough for proper massage + ear digging.

Service: 7/10, served me drink the moment i entered her apartment; during massage will time to time ask which location requires more attention etc.

Sensual: 7/10, funny though; before the teasing start she actually prompt me 1st, enjoy fiddling around her tits and groin area without hurdle. Light massage on my rod before HJ, quite enjoyable.

RTM: likely, to try her 90min with ear digging, i dig that MILFY look with short hair.
Care to share.
Old 07-05-2023, 09:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 436 / Power: 13
fs1036le is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfs1036le is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfs1036le is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfs1036le is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfs1036le is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgemagnum View Post
XBY? I was waiting for her to return, you happen to know will she, bro?

One of the few MLs I miss a lot, for all she has offered. Wait, YMMV!!

That's interesting for a senior bro to miss, wondering how much mileage have been reach , I have up you
Old 07-05-2023, 09:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by beargyz View Post
She's been around for the longest of time... sometimes I do wonder did she ever leave at all lol.
Old 07-05-2023, 09:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 282 / Power: 6
JLamb is one of the Best!JLamb is one of the Best!JLamb is one of the Best!

Another old bird is back. Sally.
Can't remember if she's good.
Old 07-05-2023, 09:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 214 / Power: 12
natstew is a Helpful and Caring Samsternatstew is a Helpful and Caring Samsternatstew is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Review for Xiao Han

Saw the recent discussion on her and went to try for myself -

Let's get it out of the way first - yes she is pretty, she's definitely one of the top ones in my years of chionging. For reference, the pretty faces I can remember off the top of my head are Peace (LTD) and Tina (from 2021ish?). Great body as well - really the quintessential XMM look.

On to the bad - like a few people have mentioned, her playability is low and massage is non existent. She's obviously quite green and the HJ isn't great either.

She's definitely someone who is very polarizing and not for everyone. For someone like me who places a premium on looks and body, I still had a good time getting jerked off by a pretty SYT. I got some hints of good GFE but it feels to me like this will vary wildly across customers - she's attractive and she knows it, and she can afford to drop standards and still maintain a healthy customer base. I'm sure she'll generate lots of drama in the near future - she is exactly the kind Roberts will fall heads over heels for and shower her with gifts and / or attempt to bao her.

For those who value service, playability, and GFE, you very likely won't get your money's worth. She says she is here to stay for 6 months, but I suspect service level will drop quickly as she gets jaded and / or figures out she can get away with doing less.
Old 07-05-2023, 10:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLamb View Post
She ticks my physical attraction box.
Old 07-05-2023, 11:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 345 / Power: 8
ww888 is one of the Best!ww888 is one of the Best!ww888 is one of the Best!ww888 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLamb View Post
She was a failsafe for me. Hope she has maintained well.
Old 07-05-2023, 11:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3665 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by natstew View Post
Review for Xiao Han

( Click to show/hide )

Let's get it out of the way first - yes she is pretty, she's definitely one of the top ones in my years of chionging. For reference, the pretty faces I can remember off the top of my head are Peace (LTD) and Tina (from 2021ish?). Great body as well - really the quintessential XMM look.

On to the bad - like a few people have mentioned, her playability is low and massage is non existent. She's obviously quite green and the HJ isn't great either.

She's definitely someone who is very polarizing and not for everyone. For someone like me who places a premium on looks and body, I still had a good time getting jerked off by a pretty SYT. I got some hints of good GFE but it feels to me like this will vary wildly across customers - she's attractive and she knows it, and she can afford to drop standards and still maintain a healthy customer base. I'm sure she'll generate lots of drama in the near future - she is exactly the kind Roberts will fall heads over heels for and shower her with gifts and / or attempt to bao her.

For those who value service, playability, and GFE, you very likely won't get your money's worth. She says she is here to stay for 6 months, but I suspect service level will drop quickly as she gets jaded and / or figures out she can get away with doing less.
MLs like her aren't really complicated - being green doesn't have anything to do with low playability. The second will always supersede the first so she is strictly for the group who cherish good looks and youth above services and improvement.
Old 08-05-2023, 12:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 424 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4753 / Power: 19
Tom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgemagnum View Post
Tom bro, you share who is your regular, I confirm I won’t visit XH
Jokes aside, until the one I’m with is tired of me or vice versa , I’ll visit XH just once

By the way, I believe you should have regularS. Sorry for making it so obvious
True. I got regulars. is 2.
Then after nx Tue, down to 1.
Like you, unless the 1 left also RTC or ditch me.
Will find XH to see how what is the bif fuss about.
Personally, I don't have a good vibes. But never try never know.
Hopefully, she don't mind old uncle like me.
Old 08-05-2023, 12:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 424 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4753 / Power: 19
Tom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
She's been around for the longest of time... sometimes I do wonder did she ever leave at all lol.
She is actually like another ML in the famous hill.
Thus she only "leave" when needed.
Not on those passes which most ML are associated.
Old 08-05-2023, 07:03 AM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 257 Post(s)
Quoted: 4180 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42263 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by natstew View Post
Review for Xiao Han

What a good honest feedback. Uppped you.

While she SN, lie beside you, rest her head on you chest, small hand stroking your 2 IC, your 120 was already well spent. But I am very greedy, from the previous Kiki until today XH, I never give chance one. Die die must unlock.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1