The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 06-06-2004, 12:14 AM
xxnewbie

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
How abt those therapists from beauty salons?

Has anyone managed to get anything out of beauty therapists from beauty salons? Been to one lately... the girls... young n pretty.. very frenly too... duno got special or not le....
Old 06-06-2004, 12:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
yellowdancer is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: How abt those therapists from beauty salons?

met up a freelance beautician. Drive yellow mazda.. short hair...... nice body. Was friendly to me too. I even ask her to meet up on last sunday. She didn't turn up. I guess it was a hoax......... ........... ...........
Old 06-06-2004, 12:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
MonsterX deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxnewbie
Has anyone managed to get anything out of beauty therapists from beauty salons? Been to one lately... the girls... young n pretty.. very frenly too... duno got special or not le....
Special?? hahaha...u want them to use sandpaper wash ur face hah??(juz kidding)....dun think there is any special service in those beauty saloon lah...unless u r talking abt those 'dark glass type" which prevails in early 90s lah...! Btw, i see quite a few of gals from bioskin,fil,hacch..etc...very chio...i t go facial wash b4 at bioskin...their terapist uniform look like nurse wear....kinda shiok if can bonk them in uni...
Old 06-06-2004, 01:32 AM
xxnewbie

haha ya ya..exactly... i went to one too... the girl was really frenly... had a nice time with her.... her service in facial n treatment la... sigh.... if only can get more out of it.. lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by MonsterX
Special?? hahaha...u want them to use sandpaper wash ur face hah??(juz kidding)....dun think there is any special service in those beauty saloon lah...unless u r talking abt those 'dark glass type" which prevails in early 90s lah...! Btw, i see quite a few of gals from bioskin,fil,hacch..etc...very chio...i t go facial wash b4 at bioskin...their terapist uniform look like nurse wear....kinda shiok if can bonk them in uni...
Old 06-06-2004, 03:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 21
virginboy926 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sex_maniac
There are a few beauty salons around my work place. Really has some chio bus. They dont look very nice in their uniform. But they looked superb in their own clothing. Wanna up some of them but the chio ones mostly have bf laio
ROFL

This is our Luck.

but my theory is, Got bf can break up, Married can divorce. Got kids Can discard.

Just Kidding.
Old 06-06-2004, 11:16 AM
samson

Go ahead and try to talk dirty to them.
Don't be chicken out when you see their boy friends around.
Some of their boy friends allow them to seduce more ROBERTS.
Because they feed on their earnings.
Old 06-06-2004, 01:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 302 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19800 / Power: 28
owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
not heard of such hanky panky before but if u will to flash yr platinum credit card they may be keen to extend further business with u
Old 06-06-2004, 10:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
ah huathuat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

sometime is difficult to distinguish mutton from dog's meat. some shop sells that. i have taken one before. cant imaging after finishing my business and noticed a beauy therapist doing facial for a woman opposite the room i was using. no wonder during business, she told me not to made too much noises because people can hear from the next room!

fyi, some tn shop have disguise themselves as a beauty salons. they also serve man customers. but i believe not all the saloons are doing that. so AV please dunt misinterprete me!
Old 08-06-2004, 12:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 157 / Power: 22
tikus69 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertikus69 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hi Bro,
Care to share where this shop is? Is the woman chio? What is the damage?
Thankkkkssss!!!!!!
Old 08-06-2004, 03:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
VW123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Been to one of those beauty salon for facial before...cant really get a gd look at the girls face as most of them were covered up and most of the time yr eyes are closed too but when they take off their mask after the session, the girls are usually young & pretty

dont thnik got hanky panky as it is open concept and many people go in out of the rm...these sessions are not cheap though, cost $100 plus normally
Old 08-06-2004, 03:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1083 / Power: 23
ol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud of

hmm....me once walked past a beauty parlour...
was approached by a lady for a massage...
me was surprised...cos thot it was a facial place for ladies...
she told me she rented part of the shop unit...
anyway...me went in for the massage...
of course...me also managed to get more than a massage from her...
end of session...when me left...saw the next cubicle had a lady having a facial...
hehe...wonder what the lady customer was thinking with all the noises from me cubicle...
hmm...me cannot remem exactly when...but me had posted a FR on it...
if interested to read...go to me homepage...it's in one of the archived FRs pages...

me FRs can be found at Ol'Coyote's Romps...
Old 09-06-2004, 01:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 22
Baytahan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBaytahan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Red face Re: How abt those therapists from beauty salons?

Can recommend a few good salon for facial service?Service by young & pretty gals are good!
Old 14-09-2006, 03:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
daredidi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Unfortunately there is no hanky panky within the salon itself. They are not even allowed to give away their handphone number. And you are right, most of them are young and pretty. Average is 23 years old.

However, if you a regular customer and know them better, they are willing to share their number as a friend and you can start from there. But it will be like having a girlfriend and a lot of investments to make.

I was going out with one of them for a period of time. 30 years old but really looks like 22 years old due to very good complexion. Pretty! She was from Hong Kong, separated from her husband and I think she was just lonely.

My friend has a better fate. He managed to 'snatch' a 21 years old beauty Malaysian girl from Ipoh. Same beauty salon. Really a beauty. Already broke up now.

Now he is trying to get one of the branch manager. A 'D Cup'. Always wearing a jacket to hide her asset. She only opens her jacket when she is persuading you to buy a package from her. Upon seeing her asset, you will sign whatever package given to you.
Old 16-09-2006, 11:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 21
krime8 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guykrime8 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by daredidi
Unfortunately there is no hanky panky within the salon itself. They are not even allowed to give away their handphone number. And you are right, most of them are young and pretty. Average is 23 years old.

However, if you a regular customer and know them better, they are willing to share their number as a friend and you can start from there. But it will be like having a girlfriend and a lot of investments to make.

I was going out with one of them for a period of time. 30 years old but really looks like 22 years old due to very good complexion. Pretty! She was from Hong Kong, separated from her husband and I think she was just lonely.

My friend has a better fate. He managed to 'snatch' a 21 years old beauty Malaysian girl from Ipoh. Same beauty salon. Really a beauty. Already broke up now.

Now he is trying to get one of the branch manager. A 'D Cup'. Always wearing a jacket to hide her asset. She only opens her jacket when she is persuading you to buy a package from her. Upon seeing her asset, you will sign whatever package given to you.
Hmm..not bad siah.. you manage to dig up a 2 year old post. But i think Singapore quite hard to set up beauty salons just for men to go and have a good time. They earn more by selling products and packages to women.
Old 18-09-2006, 02:24 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -131 / Power: 0
Titleist Titleist

Quote:
Originally Posted by owen10
not heard of such hanky panky before but if u will to flash yr platinum credit card they may be keen to extend further business with u
Quite true...They are keen to extend further business with you by recommending and selling more of their skincare products...In fact, the whole package!!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1