The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 08-08-2022, 03:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 580 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1282 / Power: 2
Mobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by owlette View Post
Thanks for MR bro. Clarify if you're talking about manman on slg.

But bro you hero la. Make her cum 5-6 times. When you opening class, I want to register.

TIA
Nope not Man man. You can find about her in the Health centre thread. She is Miumiu (I think) sister is Tiantian.
Every other bro who tried also say she squirt easily. You can read that thread for more info

She knows how to pleasure herself and will guide together to have fun with her. Mutual cues. But if you prefer one way receiving, then I would say can skip her.

Last edited by Mobile88; 08-08-2022 at 04:55 PM.
Old 08-08-2022, 04:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 159 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 214 / Power: 13
rom22 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrom22 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrom22 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by okcieMon View Post
I will probably recommend Star if you are looking for someone similar to jap milf.
https://sglonelyguy-14.com/star-massage/

Well groomed, does a bit of yoga and very pleasant lady to converse with. But do note session was quite vanilla. Quite jealous of the bro who got zhut zhut her nips in a recent FR (https://www.sbf.net.nz/showpost.php?p=2...stcount=110248), but I got my share of fun teh her nehneh. Ended up I was wrestling with her all over the place as she claimed her nipples were very sensitive. Damn hilarious.
Thanks bro.. But it's more of the jap milf factor..
Old 08-08-2022, 04:55 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
arsenalthe9 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

In SG for a layover today, tried Shuang Shuang.
She doesn’t communicate in English but was happy to arrange using translate.

Location: clean and spacious, only down side was the toilet was a bit of a walk and I could hear other people around (didn’t see anyone though).
8/10
Looks: looks quiet similar to her less edited pic however her skin is different and appears a bit older, late 20s early 30s. Overall looks decent but not amazing.
8/10
Body: slim with small amount of belly fat. Was shorter than I expected from her photos. I like small boobs but hers were very very small. If boob size is important then skip, otherwise ok.
6/10
Massage: overall not bad, it started off felling a bit rushed and not very skilled. Got better as the session went on. I would rate this session in 2 major parts, pre-release: average, after release: great.
7/10
Attitude: very very friendly. Even though couldn’t speak English she still would try to talk to me with a translate app. She would say things in Chinese and smile and was flirty throughout (even though I couldn’t understand!) didn’t rush the time at all and barely used her phone (only to use translate when she wanted to chat).
9/10
The release: typical hugging and HJ, however she stood out because she very sensual. She got very close and strong eye contact, she didn’t mind at all wherever I touched her and her moans were not the typical fake moans.
9/10
Overall: for some reason she seemed very rushed at the start which was a bit annoying. 15 mins in and she was very relaxed and completely sensual and into it. I would recommend (unless boobs is a deal breaker). I probably wouldn’t return until I try others though. I am not local so my opportunity to try is very limited so it’s exciting to see someone new.
This is my second experience in SG so I don’t have a strong benchmark, but she was Definitely the better of the two experiences so far.

Bonus: she smelled great

8/10
Old 08-08-2022, 05:03 PM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 739 / Power: 8
carrotcake2928 is a splendid one to beholdcarrotcake2928 is a splendid one to beholdcarrotcake2928 is a splendid one to beholdcarrotcake2928 is a splendid one to beholdcarrotcake2928 is a splendid one to beholdcarrotcake2928 is a splendid one to beholdcarrotcake2928 is a splendid one to behold

https://sglonelyguy-14.com/celine-massage/

Tried Celine recently. One of the rare few ML charging 100 nowadays.

Location is ok for driver, lots of parking. Foot soldier may have problem

Tall and had milfy look. Very well endowed with natural D but have tummy. SYT fans can skip.

Massage was very good. Probably one of the best. She knows her stuff and pressed where I was very sore without me telling.

Sensual was ok, SN with hdly and simple jg before release.

Will rtm for her hard massage

Last edited by carrotcake2928; 10-08-2022 at 12:06 AM.
Old 08-08-2022, 06:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 190 / Power: 3
yoloman987 is a Helpful and Caring Samsteryoloman987 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Yes, she's been informed to get her tickets already...sob sob. So soon its bye bye Bi Er, bye bye big beautiful breasts, bye bye nice happy girl.

Can't remember the exact date but she flies off in 4 weeks time.
If I never remember incorrectly then its around the 2nd week of sep. Really byebye nice boobs and byebye happy girl
Old 08-08-2022, 06:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
Killerswag is Cool - loads of Potential

I think I not fated to get Bi Er. Tried texting her last week and this week. But she only read my text but never reply me. Thought can try once before she rtc.
Old 08-08-2022, 07:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 322 / Power: 11
Cayden is one of the Best!Cayden is one of the Best!Cayden is one of the Best!Cayden is one of the Best!

Was there a SML which I read that uses a chair for sensual? Please let me know if you know the posting for this ML. Thanks
Old 08-08-2022, 08:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 626 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61593 / Power: 32
HalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by arsenalthe9 View Post
In SG for a layover today, tried Shuang Shuang.

Bonus: she smelled great

8/10
She smelled great? No disrespect bro but you might wanna do a covid test in case you're c+ and it's affected your sense of smell.
Old 08-08-2022, 08:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 90 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 492 / Power: 11
arbitrageur is a glorious beacon of lightarbitrageur is a glorious beacon of lightarbitrageur is a glorious beacon of lightarbitrageur is a glorious beacon of lightarbitrageur is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by HalimahYakult View Post
She smelled great? No disrespect bro but you might wanna do a covid test in case you're c+ and it's affected your sense of smell.
This is funny. I laughed
Old 08-08-2022, 09:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by B0obslover View Post
——Deleted——
what happen to delete the post? recall it was about JJ.
Old 08-08-2022, 09:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1458 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by helpmefast View Post
Wa in that case, just wondering if you could share some of the 120 ML that does a good cim?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mobile88 View Post
Tried MM recently. Not SLG Manman* Can find her details in another dedicated thread to her at the health centre. Wish to share FR here also

Had a very wild time. Spoke French immediately
First time experience someone who would squirt from painting.
Things happened very fast and she probably finished 5-6 times from different ways. The bed got quite wet..
She mentioned will RTC end of year Nov/Dec and won’t be coming back.

Looks: 8/10
Location: not near MRT. Room is small but decent enough. Not soundproof though.
Massage?/BBBJ: patient and does her best. Cleans at the end with mouth.
GFE: 8/10 very friendly and feels genuinely want to have fun with you. I’m not sure if a GF would be this “hungry” and excited. Wild fun is the description. Good if you like mutual pleasuring. If you prefer only being on receiving end, can skip her.

After everything, had a funny moment when her sister was dressing up in the living room and I had to wait while she is done. But there’s a reflection on mirror on the wall

RTM: Yes, try sister also
There you go! One of the amazing 120 bbbj-cim princesses I was mentioning about.

MM will blow away anything in SLG in a snap... so don't always be looking at that website. MM, as well as Cheryl, are once in a lifetime experiences. Mind blowing, unforgettable , super squirter service providers.

There were other bbbj-cim princesses, but they have recently left and will never come back, namely my babe Qi Qi, Molly and the 38F Jenny.

Sure, there are the new arrivals like TT and Abby, but I don't think can match the OG bbbj-cim gang.
Old 08-08-2022, 11:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of

Found some time off, made an appointment with MLX who told me she just started work after recovery from an injury.

A good massage, coupled with decent catbath and good playability om that fleshy ass. End off with a comfortable ear digging for the 90 mins session. Overall quite good, money's worth.

Less time these days so have to spend that time wisely.

P.S. I have no idea where her ad is. But most guys know how to get to her.
Old 08-08-2022, 11:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 353 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2139 / Power: 36
samunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MLTR View Post
I kena zapped a few hundreds points before but boss helped me to turn the zaps into ups.
haha me too just write to boss and he will own self assess. if unfairly over zapped, he will restore lost points
Old 08-08-2022, 11:30 PM
Samster

samunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond reputesamunouno has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Cute la you You don't have "power" yet, so when you ups, no points are given to the recipient.

But it's the thought that counts. Kudos.
I did the same before. haha. if I am not wrong, I ups-ed u before with no points. LOL
Old 08-08-2022, 11:43 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by angusmackenzie View Post
Your post reminded me that I never got to try her after not getting replies to my booking requests when I first started. I should try again now to experience her nuru B2B massage .
you should bro.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1