The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 25-05-2015, 11:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 945 / Power: 12
cleanshot is a splendid one to beholdcleanshot is a splendid one to beholdcleanshot is a splendid one to beholdcleanshot is a splendid one to beholdcleanshot is a splendid one to beholdcleanshot is a splendid one to beholdcleanshot is a splendid one to beholdcleanshot is a splendid one to behold
nice massage place that opens till mid night

Hi all,

I was actually waiting for a friend today and since i had a little time, decided to try a Thai massage place which i have been bio-ing for a long long time. It is not really a discreet place, with alot people walking past. Pluck up my courage and went up.

Was lead to a room and the receptionist said a young lady will serve you shortly. i was thinking jialat how this young lady gonna cure my tireness. The room was individual rooms with bathroom attached in it. however the only negative part is that there is a hole at the door which people can look in.

And so my young lady (Miss C) came in. I would say the massage was not too bad. The strength is there and was on the right spot. She is chattable as well and able to converse in english and chinese. After all the massage, she start teasing me and ask me is it ticklish? And after that it is all the fun.

The location is in central kinda crowded and i wouldn say it is cheap. Maybe i am still a newbie and not able to nego the price well. I paid a total of 90 for a 45mins massage.

Overall it is a really accessible area and i would say the service is not very fantastic not at the same time not too bad. If there are any bro out there who would like to go can just drop me a msg and i will try to reply you soon i wouldn have any ladies to recommend as it was my first time too.

Cheers and enjoy.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1