The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 06-05-2024, 04:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 239 / Power: 5
sontaehyung is a Helpful and Caring Samstersontaehyung is a Helpful and Caring Samstersontaehyung is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Amazing pair of natural tits wasted on an ML with terrible service

There's a chain of shops @ Little India area owned by the same boss, frequently advertised with standard $150 full package, actively advertised on Wechat @ FB. Bros who know will know.

I've patronized a few ladies from this chain, and their service has always been quite satisfactory, especially the supposed F cupper shared in the AR thread.

This shop has a rather new lady with huge tits, named after a particular flower. In person she looks a good solid 7.5, and she had the softest breasts I've ever touched, definitely natural. Physique wise, all was good.

But Jesus Christ her attitude was fucking rubbish. Wanted money upfront before service and I know that's a big red flag but I still went on ahead. I laid down stomach first like always and that took her by surprise, that I wanted a massage first. So she played her best rendition of Beethoven's Ninth Symphony on my body, maybe 2 minutes on my back, 2 minutes on my legs, and then she uttered the infamous words 'flip over'

She immediately gave that weird tongue-flicking motion on my rod for about 30 seconds and to be honest it sucked. She had her lips wrapped around my cock just once, for one pump, and thats all the foreplay.

With tits like that. you'd expect at least some B2B rubbing, but this lady wanted to go straight into the action. She wasn't even going to remove her dress. I asked her if she could do some rubbing of her breasts across my body, and she quoted me $50 for it. Her tits were too amazing and since this was essentially a fuck shop I thought we could spend more time on the actual sexual stuff instead. So I stupidly paid and guess what, it didn't even last two minutes.

Onto the deed, she asked me if I wanted her on top, which I responded with a definite yes to see those tits bouncing. Low and behold, after 30 seconds on top, she asked to switch. Then why bother asking if i wanted her on top?

A minute after switching to Missionary, she asked if i was going to cum. I said no, and she told me to hurry LOL. From that point, I just decided to completely ignore her. Intentionally slowing down when I was close. Even leaned forward to shut her mouth up with my shoulder. Did that for about 10 minutes and let it all out. It was the worst ejaculation I ever had. I left in 32 minutes.

Wondering if any bros have tried before and had the same experience. Can't believe I let myself get chopped like that. Should have been an ass man instead of a tits man. Apologies if this isn't the place to rant.
Old 06-05-2024, 06:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2984 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5763 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Amazing pair of natural tits wasted on an ML with terrible service

Quote:
Originally Posted by sontaehyung View Post
There's a chain of shops @ Little India area owned by the same boss, frequently advertised with standard $150 full package, actively advertised on Wechat @ FB. Bros who know will know.

I've patronized a few ladies from this chain, and their service has always been quite satisfactory, especially the supposed F cupper shared in the AR thread.

This shop has a rather new lady with huge tits, named after a particular flower. In person she looks a good solid 7.5, and she had the softest breasts I've ever touched, definitely natural. Physique wise, all was good.

But Jesus Christ her attitude was fucking rubbish. Wanted money upfront before service and I know that's a big red flag but I still went on ahead. I laid down stomach first like always and that took her by surprise, that I wanted a massage first. So she played her best rendition of Beethoven's Ninth Symphony on my body, maybe 2 minutes on my back, 2 minutes on my legs, and then she uttered the infamous words 'flip over'

She immediately gave that weird tongue-flicking motion on my rod for about 30 seconds and to be honest it sucked. She had her lips wrapped around my cock just once, for one pump, and thats all the foreplay.

With tits like that. you'd expect at least some B2B rubbing, but this lady wanted to go straight into the action. She wasn't even going to remove her dress. I asked her if she could do some rubbing of her breasts across my body, and she quoted me $50 for it. Her tits were too amazing and since this was essentially a fuck shop I thought we could spend more time on the actual sexual stuff instead. So I stupidly paid and guess what, it didn't even last two minutes.

Onto the deed, she asked me if I wanted her on top, which I responded with a definite yes to see those tits bouncing. Low and behold, after 30 seconds on top, she asked to switch. Then why bother asking if i wanted her on top?

A minute after switching to Missionary, she asked if i was going to cum. I said no, and she told me to hurry LOL. From that point, I just decided to completely ignore her. Intentionally slowing down when I was close. Even leaned forward to shut her mouth up with my shoulder. Did that for about 10 minutes and let it all out. It was the worst ejaculation I ever had. I left in 32 minutes.

Wondering if any bros have tried before and had the same experience. Can't believe I let myself get chopped like that. Should have been an ass man instead of a tits man. Apologies if this isn't the place to rant.
Share who that lady is? With pics else how we know?
Old 06-05-2024, 07:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 204 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3480 / Power: 13
Dddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond repute

Flower with thorn Ar? Interesting the chain itself ps alot on their advertising wechat … i think so far service wise n body only fly fly got consistent standard other hit n miss ….
Old 06-05-2024, 09:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 239 / Power: 5
sontaehyung is a Helpful and Caring Samstersontaehyung is a Helpful and Caring Samstersontaehyung is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dddnoob View Post
Flower with thorn Ar? Interesting the chain itself ps alot on their advertising wechat … i think so far service wise n body only fly fly got consistent standard other hit n miss ….
Spot on bro, flower with thorn. Agree with you that fly fly is good. Read on another thread that the viet CC is not too bad too but never try.

But this flower attitude and service quality really cannot make it. Told me at the start her business okay okay only, now can understand why

bros that can afford to get chop can still patronize, looks still decent and boobs are good
Old 06-05-2024, 09:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 282 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1330 / Power: 15
needforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud ofneedforboobs has much to be proud of

Quote:

I had this rose on her 2nd day in silly pore. Big tits, pretty face and shapely figure - not your typical elephant for this size tits. But that's about the best part. She didn't ask for money upfront but experience very SOP. No french no AR and she got hairy puss which I cannot accept. Got another bazooka tit ml in another shop of this chain. Same thing also. Basically these ladies are quick service pitstops. If you choose to come here Don't expect massage or to use up full hour. Just fuck and go.
Old 06-05-2024, 09:26 AM
Samster

Dddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond repute

Got one new ml photo headlight macam bazooka any bro try ar bame is snowson
Old 06-05-2024, 10:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
Stassyb0b deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dddnoob View Post
Is the fly fly the one advertised as Indonesian? is she a milf?
Old 06-05-2024, 10:48 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stassyb0b View Post
Is the fly fly the one advertised as Indonesian? is she a milf?
Yeah milf level lor
Old 06-05-2024, 11:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 351 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1170 / Power: 5
TheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud of

U r there just to use and fuck their hole hard.. can’t expect more
Old 06-05-2024, 11:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 278 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3093 / Power: 22
taumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

just name the black shop la...why keep all the bros guessing and wasting time? Also some bros will accidentally get into the shop..waste time and money
Old 06-05-2024, 12:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 237 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 205 / Power: 9
coachkenlim is a Helpful and Caring Samstercoachkenlim is a Helpful and Caring Samstercoachkenlim is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Been to the young Viet lady a few times and totally enjoyed myself but itchy backside decided to try one of the lady who just landed on 30 Apr. Tried one on 1 May, the day after they landed. Two of them from China. Same experience as the bros here. She collected money ahead and was more and different from as advertised. Seeing her pretty face, good figure and nice big breasts, small head gave in.

I proned down and she was surprised must massage. Very short press and there and she started to strip, gave a breast rubbed on my back but very short. Asked me to turn over. Capped me and have a capped BJ. Not bad, I enjoyed it. Proceeded to the action but didn't allow me to suck on her breast which is such a waste. Same, asked if I want her on top or I on top. Also wanted to see her bouncing tits, I chose to let her go on top. It was nice but short and she initiated a change in position. She encouraged me to cum but I took a while cos I wanted to enjoy it longer. After finally a huge shot, I rested. Since there was still time, I requested more massage.

As we chatted, realised S’pore and China are different. She doesn't provide massage only fj. She was expecting a short-time-and-go type. She even asked me where to find those and could recommend her. She likes those, strips and fj then quickly goes type.

I will still go back to those shop cos I enjoy the young Viet and is looking to try F cup Rose or the Indonesian. Any fr to share or comments? Thank you.
Old Yesterday, 12:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 237 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 205 / Power: 9
coachkenlim is a Helpful and Caring Samstercoachkenlim is a Helpful and Caring Samstercoachkenlim is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hi. After last week’s bad experiences and the bad feeling lingers with me, I must get it out of my system. Hence, I went to same shop and tried another girl. Wanted to try this new lady whom I saw when I was there previously, the bad experience with the Shanghai girl. I saw this lady, Jing Jing, when I was busy pumping the Shanghai girl and suddenly the door opened. I was shocked but my body didn't stop, continued in action but turned my head to see Jing Jing apologising profusely. After my workout, I headed to shower and met her in the corridor and told her “hey you peeping tom” and she laughed and apologised again.

So I decided to ‘punish’ Jing Jing by booking her to service me. Lol. She looked much better than photo. I will say -5% to -10% of photo in a good way cos she is slimmer than her photo and face sharper too. Much prettier in person.

Service very nice too, gentle voice and keep calling me “老公” or husband. Very hard-working, nice long bbbj which I like to enjoy. Took her time to ride me in various patterns, which I guided her. After workout, with some time left, she will massage (not much strength, just press here press there) but will have nice conversation. Cheerful girl, gentle voice keeps calling me husband. I like. 😂 Totally redeemed last week’s bad experience. Oh, I heard the 2 newbies from Shanghai left the shop.
Old Yesterday, 02:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 267 / Power: 16
omfg is one of the Best!omfg is one of the Best!omfg is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by coachkenlim View Post
Hi. After last week’s bad experiences and the bad feeling lingers with me, I must get it out of my system. Hence, I went to same shop and tried another girl. Wanted to try this new lady whom I saw when I was there previously, the bad experience with the Shanghai girl. I saw this lady, Jing Jing, when I was busy pumping the Shanghai girl and suddenly the door opened. I was shocked but my body didn't stop, continued in action but turned my head to see Jing Jing apologising profusely. After my workout, I headed to shower and met her in the corridor and told her “hey you peeping tom” and she laughed and apologised again.

So I decided to ‘punish’ Jing Jing by booking her to service me. Lol. She looked much better than photo. I will say -5% to -10% of photo in a good way cos she is slimmer than her photo and face sharper too. Much prettier in person.

Service very nice too, gentle voice and keep calling me “老公” or husband. Very hard-working, nice long bbbj which I like to enjoy. Took her time to ride me in various patterns, which I guided her. After workout, with some time left, she will massage (not much strength, just press here press there) but will have nice conversation. Cheerful girl, gentle voice keeps calling me husband. I like. 😂 Totally redeemed last week’s bad experience. Oh, I heard the 2 newbies from Shanghai left the shop.
Hi bro can share the shop details with me?
Old Yesterday, 10:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 370 / Power: 12
chibaboom is a living Saint! - you won't find betterchibaboom is a living Saint! - you won't find betterchibaboom is a living Saint! - you won't find betterchibaboom is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by omfg View Post
Hi bro can share the shop details with me?

🌹 look similar in real person to her photos. Body and face good but provide fuck and go type of service only
Old Today, 02:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 306 / Power: 9
thatpoorguy is one of the Best!thatpoorguy is one of the Best!thatpoorguy is one of the Best!thatpoorguy is one of the Best!
Quote:

I tried both flower thorn and snow son. Goot the same experience from both.

1min of massage.
1min of nipple lick + HJ.
1min of BJ.
1min of being on top of me.
100000min of me taking revenge by being very slow till she threaten to stop me and give a HJ to end things (probably 10-15mins)
1min of me pumping just to end things after being threaten
20mins for $150. Not a fan of going back anymore since 2 bad experiences.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1