The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 08-04-2022, 12:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 8
staringafresh deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guystaringafresh deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Had first appointment with Xiao Lin

https://sglonelyguy-11.com/xiao-lin-massage/

A pretty milf. Photos are photoshopped slightly only. Very polite and professional. Worked really hard on the message. Always checked if it’s too hard (because I was groaning a little bit from having stiffness on my back being worked on). Her breasts are large, beautiful and surprisingly nice to feel and squeeze. She gave me undivided attention and full 1 hour despite me being late. She is the one to try if you want somebody to pamper but not KC you as long as you are also willing to respect the boundaries.
Old 08-04-2022, 12:48 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Yishun2020 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Where is she located
Old 08-04-2022, 01:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 308 / Power: 11
jujupie is one of the Best!jujupie is one of the Best!jujupie is one of the Best!jujupie is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by rix6669 View Post
Makes me wanna try to know why other obsessed with her. Haha
Maybe cos of her nice pair of 8008135?
Old 08-04-2022, 05:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 312 / Power: 19
jansen82 is one of the Best!jansen82 is one of the Best!jansen82 is one of the Best!jansen82 is one of the Best!

https://qianjin-12.net/index.html?se...%8D%E5%8 A%A1

Anyone tried the girls from this website? Some looks really chio and some also provide sm services.
Old 08-04-2022, 07:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
Quoted: 966 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2010 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond repute

Really hate it when ML cancels the appointment within 2 hours prior, though I know she may really have something urgent suddenly.

Just that we are busy also, and I plan my meetings zhun zhun so in between I have time to travel and go for massage. By the time I see the cancellation message, already no time to find substitute.

TMT
Old 08-04-2022, 08:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 651 / Power: 12
Nostringonenite is a splendid one to beholdNostringonenite is a splendid one to beholdNostringonenite is a splendid one to beholdNostringonenite is a splendid one to beholdNostringonenite is a splendid one to beholdNostringonenite is a splendid one to behold

https://sglonelyguy-11.com/tangtang-massage/

Going to try tang tang tml, shall update the experience.
Old 08-04-2022, 09:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 114 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1526 / Power: 16
miver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant futuremiver has a brilliant future

Been reading that MLX is in spa at B area. Just checking if it’s really spa spa or those kind that doesn’t have signboard. Wanna ask here first before I make an appt with her.
Old 08-04-2022, 09:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 435 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4431 / Power: 11
angusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by miver View Post
Been reading that MLX is in spa at B area. Just checking if it’s really spa spa or those kind that doesn’t have signboard. Wanna ask here first before I make an appt with her.
No signboard, place is discreet in my opinion.
Old 08-04-2022, 10:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1447 / Power: 18
phony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud of

she resting today.. that why no reply
Old 08-04-2022, 12:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 6
Ahmeng068 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAhmeng068 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Anybody knows if SLG Cheryl is still working? Can't find her ads anymore...
Old 08-04-2022, 12:33 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -67 / Power: 0
LovesAngel has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
Really hate it when ML cancels the appointment within 2 hours prior, though I know she may really have something urgent suddenly.

Just that we are busy also, and I plan my meetings zhun zhun so in between I have time to travel and go for massage. By the time I see the cancellation message, already no time to find substitute.
Who was the culprit? maybe WK can help you to give her some notice.
Old 08-04-2022, 12:40 PM
Samster

derrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LovesAngel View Post
Who was the culprit? maybe WK can help you to give her some notice.
Bro she knows liao, I kinda sounded it to her over WC. She asked for a make up session I just replied "what if make up and u aeroplane again?".

Btw, she is not listed atm so all via WC.

TMT
Old 08-04-2022, 12:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 357 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 646 / Power: 3
iTea is a name known to alliTea is a name known to alliTea is a name known to alliTea is a name known to alliTea is a name known to alliTea is a name known to all

Quote:
Bro she knows liao, I kinda sounded it to her over WC. She asked for a make up session I just replied "what if make up and u aeroplane again?".

Btw, she is not listed atm so all via WC.
Hmm sound like L*** always like to fly aeroplane de
Old 08-04-2022, 12:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 211 / Power: 5
fitlou is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfitlou is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfitlou is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
You visited her liao?

Nope, the friend I mentioned went back China a few weeks back.

Edit:

Just searched and someone visited liao:

https://www.sbf.net.nz/showpost.php?p=21...stcount=104944
Shuang Shuang is her housemate bro
Old 08-04-2022, 01:37 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by iTea View Post
Hmm sound like L*** always like to fly aeroplane de
Not her.. . This one she still informed though a bit too late for me to make back up plans.

But previously the puffy nipples one totally forgotten about it and not very apologetic, quite DL and dropped her completely lol

TMT
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1