The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 19-09-2023, 02:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 135 / Power: 16
EUROSGG deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyEUROSGG deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Staircase Sex, how many tried before ?

Had done many times at my FWB Jurong East HDB house staircase many years ago. I just text her when ever I was horny and head straight to meet her at her house staircase. Had a few BJ and FJ. I always ask her go braless. My FWB was very daring type. Done in car and parks too. That was many years ago.
Old 19-09-2023, 03:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 5
ShaneTan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitrolicious View Post
Yes, during school days, where still cant afford or too young to book rooms. Twice a week at least!

Condo staircases, HDB staircase, Ngee Ann City…etc.
haa..same here bro..used to do it at ngee ann city staircase and also suntec as well
Old 19-09-2023, 05:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 97 / Power: 11
cuz53 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by EUROSGG View Post
Had done many times at my FWB Jurong East HDB house staircase many years ago. I just text her when ever I was horny and head straight to meet her at her house staircase. Had a few BJ and FJ. I always ask her go braless. My FWB was very daring type. Done in car and parks too. That was many years ago.
I dun think now can do like that haha, cctv everywhere liao..
Old 19-09-2023, 06:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
Powderpack deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Had fews experience at the hdb staircase. Go to my fb opposite block, went up the highest floor, fuck her mouth there and no choice she had to swallow.

Dirty talk on the void desk and try to be touchy until fb cannot tahan, bring her to staircase for quickie.
Old 20-09-2023, 08:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 479 / Power: 17
Nitrolicious is a glorious beacon of lightNitrolicious is a glorious beacon of lightNitrolicious is a glorious beacon of lightNitrolicious is a glorious beacon of lightNitrolicious is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShaneTan View Post
haa..same here bro..used to do it at ngee ann city staircase and also suntec as well
Nice. Ngee Ann city was irritating though. The security patrols are quite common. Good thing is you can hear the doors opening from a far, sufficient time to dress up. Lol.
Old 20-09-2023, 09:42 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitrolicious View Post
Nice. Ngee Ann city was irritating though. The security patrols are quite common. Good thing is you can hear the doors opening from a far, sufficient time to dress up. Lol.
haa..mine was abt 20years ago when patrol wasnt that common..i remember that there is a staircase near the top where it is very secluded and u can hear pple approaching from far..that was my fav spot as me n ex will usually strip our bottoms off and fucked and then enjoy a smoke after that
Old 20-09-2023, 11:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 919 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1848 / Power: 16
itguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant future

Quote:
haa..mine was abt 20years ago when patrol wasnt that common..i remember that there is a staircase near the top where it is very secluded and u can hear pple approaching from far..that was my fav spot as me n ex will usually strip our bottoms off and fucked and then enjoy a smoke after that
Try the executive toilet at the office block. After finish can still shower.
Old 20-09-2023, 11:45 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by itguy2008 View Post
Try the executive toilet at the office block. After finish can still shower.
haha..now old liao..not so darling plus no partner to do such thing liao
Old 20-09-2023, 04:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
AdamLee12 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just one time. I bought my girlfriend to visit my parents in the village. We wanted to do sth exciting, so we had sex at the stairs when my parents fell asleep.
Old 21-09-2023, 09:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 919 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1848 / Power: 16
itguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant future

Quote:
haha..now old liao..not so darling plus no partner to do such thing liao
hahaha. Same here. My FB also wonder how come when we are young, we will get that horny. hahaha.
Old 21-09-2023, 09:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 479 / Power: 17
Nitrolicious is a glorious beacon of lightNitrolicious is a glorious beacon of lightNitrolicious is a glorious beacon of lightNitrolicious is a glorious beacon of lightNitrolicious is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
About the same time. Mine about 23-24 years ago. 😂
And will cum all over the floor 😂
Old 22-09-2023, 10:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 178 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 574 / Power: 9
marcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to all

Suddenly remembered another location, but now no more.

AMK park near ave 4, behind the Sch, up the small hilll...

After school always walk over to the park then hanky panky there... As and when suddenly will have aunty uncles run pass...

Still can remember one time she rode me in her uniform by sitting on me with her blouse covering it, then this aunty walk pass and tsk us... LOL...
Old 22-09-2023, 11:00 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 180 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1636 / Power: 13
Giansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by marcussia View Post
Suddenly remembered another location, but now no more.

AMK park near ave 4, behind the Sch, up the small hilll...

After school always walk over to the park then hanky panky there... As and when suddenly will have aunty uncles run pass...

Still can remember one time she rode me in her uniform by sitting on me with her blouse covering it, then this aunty walk pass and tsk us... LOL...
Did it at one of the local uni carpark...fb was adventurous so proceed to backseat and she rode me...last only few minutes due to excitement
Old 22-09-2023, 08:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1840 / Power: 13
rubbishboy has a brilliant futurerubbishboy has a brilliant futurerubbishboy has a brilliant futurerubbishboy has a brilliant futurerubbishboy has a brilliant futurerubbishboy has a brilliant futurerubbishboy has a brilliant futurerubbishboy has a brilliant futurerubbishboy has a brilliant futurerubbishboy has a brilliant futurerubbishboy has a brilliant future

Ntu got one long staircase. Completely dark too
Old 25-09-2023, 10:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
BeloZ deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quite a few times during younger days. Remember every one of them hahah
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1