The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 27-09-2023, 06:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 586 / Power: 6
Nospecti is a name known to allNospecti is a name known to allNospecti is a name known to allNospecti is a name known to allNospecti is a name known to allNospecti is a name known to all
Re: Staircase Sex, how many tried before ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lipe View Post
My most memorable.

My partner stayed in HDB corridor end 4 Room flat.

Outside her flat there are three risers for electrical and pipes. These doors are not locked. It open and shield the view from opposite block (kitchen side). Fortunately the front block is a considerable distance and have privacy.

Her hubby not in but her kids are in and playing in the room. Her used a mop and pail and blocked the entrance to the room to prevent her kids coming out.

First thing, told her to remove her bra and panties.

She walked out of the flat and ensure no neighbours around.

Kissed and fondle her breasts to make her horny.

Turned her around and do doggy style.

Half way, we stopped. She go in to check on her kids and on way out to check the coast is clear.

Continued doggy her until she and I have orgasm.

Satisfied and go home.
Respect bro. not so easy to hook lady nowadays. You're really a Pro
Old 27-09-2023, 08:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 125 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1692 / Power: 10
mrgaleeo has a brilliant futuremrgaleeo has a brilliant futuremrgaleeo has a brilliant futuremrgaleeo has a brilliant futuremrgaleeo has a brilliant futuremrgaleeo has a brilliant futuremrgaleeo has a brilliant futuremrgaleeo has a brilliant futuremrgaleeo has a brilliant futuremrgaleeo has a brilliant futuremrgaleeo has a brilliant future

Wondering if handicap or staircase sex more common nowadays
Old 28-09-2023, 08:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 427 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9828 / Power: 22
lipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond repute

bro Nospecti

Up you 21 points.

No lah.

She is my "partner" since she is 21 years old. Bubbly and intelligent but married the wrong guy.

Treasure her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nospecti View Post
Respect bro. not so easy to hook lady nowadays. You're really a Pro
Old 28-09-2023, 09:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 919 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1848 / Power: 16
itguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by SraSoccer View Post
Agreed with bro posted here.
Thanks man. Just wanted to add a burst of laughter to other's life.
Old 28-09-2023, 10:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 4
ilovechinaprc deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyilovechinaprc deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I see the replies, reminds me of "you don't need much space to have sex"
Old 28-09-2023, 01:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 125 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1692 / Power: 10
mrgaleeo has a brilliant futuremrgaleeo has a brilliant futuremrgaleeo has a brilliant futuremrgaleeo has a brilliant futuremrgaleeo has a brilliant futuremrgaleeo has a brilliant futuremrgaleeo has a brilliant futuremrgaleeo has a brilliant futuremrgaleeo has a brilliant futuremrgaleeo has a brilliant futuremrgaleeo has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovechinaprc View Post
I see the replies, reminds me of "you don't need much space to have sex"
Wahahaha wonder who pay me half her pay i don't mind saying that too
Old 28-09-2023, 01:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 917 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 477 / Power: 3
StupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
Hahahahaha wah nice find

Zapping is a way to boost your ego. Agree? Keechiu!
Old 28-09-2023, 01:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 917 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 477 / Power: 3
StupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of light

The closest I got was only BJ

Zapping is a way to boost your ego. Agree? Keechiu!
Old 28-09-2023, 02:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 586 / Power: 6
Nospecti is a name known to allNospecti is a name known to allNospecti is a name known to allNospecti is a name known to allNospecti is a name known to allNospecti is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by lipe View Post

bro Nospecti

Up you 21 points.

No lah.

She is my "partner" since she is 21 years old. Bubbly and intelligent but married the wrong guy.

Treasure her.
Thanks bro for you humble points.

Bro if have chance to get her back. must cherish cause now nice lady hard to find.
Old 10-10-2023, 06:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 13
gasoh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Newly built BTO staircases r my favorite!
Old 11-10-2023, 12:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 187 / Power: 7
Karlman is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKarlman is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I have a younger female cousin’s frd whom I used to know. She cannot hold her liquor yet likes to drink. She used to drunk call me to pick her up in the middle of the night. Pissed at her even tho she look good at 24 yo. So I decided to punish her on many occasions when I had to pick her up again.

I pull down her blouse in the lift to her apartment and licked her until she cannot take it and I proceeded to bang her at the staircase. At that time I only thought of getting back at her for waking me up. It was like a rape scene - turning her like a cd from side A to B and back to A again.

Strange that she seem to have no recollection of what happened the night before.
Old 11-10-2023, 03:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 178 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 574 / Power: 9
marcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to all

Still remembered there was this "gang" who hanged out at my old estate. The headman was a indian guy, who had this chinese ah lian gf (my sec sch senior)

He will offer to let us peep at him fucking her in the stadium toilet or staircase if we give him $10.

The group shared her quite a bit, passing around if we paid him.
Locations
  • Toilet at the stadium
  • Staircase near the stadium gym
  • Playground near the Mc Donalds
  • Staircase at the multi-storey carpark etc

Eventually he pimped her out at geylang to feed his drugs and gambling habits.

Sad case for the girl, as she was quite pretty, but not sure what happened to her eventually.
Old 11-10-2023, 03:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 309 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11056 / Power: 17
TheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karlman View Post
I have a younger female cousin’s frd whom I used to know. She cannot hold her liquor yet likes to drink. She used to drunk call me to pick her up in the middle of the night. Pissed at her even tho she look good at 24 yo. So I decided to punish her on many occasions when I had to pick her up again.

I pull down her blouse in the lift to her apartment and licked her until she cannot take it and I proceeded to bang her at the staircase. At that time I only thought of getting back at her for waking me up. It was like a rape scene - turning her like a cd from side A to B and back to A again.

Strange that she seem to have no recollection of what happened the night before.
Maybe she was "secretly enjoying"...
Old 11-10-2023, 03:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 309 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11056 / Power: 17
TheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by marcussia View Post

Eventually he pimped her out at geylang to feed his drugs and gambling habits.

Sad case for the girl, as she was quite pretty, but not sure what happened to her eventually.
Really shouldn't. Poor thing...
Old 11-10-2023, 04:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 178 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 574 / Power: 9
marcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to allmarcussia is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDriverGuy View Post
Really shouldn't. Poor thing...
Actually, the groups I was with always had this kind of situation. Some of the girls are always shared around.

Their bfs normally is in some kind of debts, drug addict, or just using the girls to control the group. But the girls are normally the quite "open" kind.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1