The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 12-04-2024, 05:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
sleepyheader deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Zoey - Lust365

Looks: Same as the pic. But in real life she looks prettier with minimal make up.
Body: hot body, E cup boobies. Sex bombz body she have.
Painting: Went down on her for a good 10 mins and she seemed to enjoy it. Like a lot. Shaved.
Frenching: Long and passionate, stopping in between to gasp for air as it was intense.
BBBJ: She basically planted her whole face on my didi as if she is obsessed by it.
FJ: First shot didn't last long and I shot in a doggy position. I couldn't help it. TCSS and 10 mins later we are at it again. 69 for appetiser and doggied. Finished her off in missionary.

RTF: Yes. For me, it's the chemistry and the common topic of interest that we shared.
Old 12-04-2024, 05:40 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
fishermen is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Joyce From Seduction

There is something about this girl that makes you want to RTF time and again. Her looks tbh need to discount some. Her body is great, natural boobies, curvy and meaty at right place. Her english is okok.

I think its her attitude that brings everything full marks. Flirtly, giggly and fully attentive, she feels like fucking your naughty college sweetheart. Not those commercial bonks. And boy this girl fuck! She instinctively somehow knows how to move her body against yours and create that chemistry. She also accept AJ so confirm come for that. Super tight and you can ram all out, she enjoy it badly.
No use giving her ratings, ymmv.
Old 12-04-2024, 06:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
gaogaoo69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Peach of Lust365

https://www.sbf.net.nz/showthr...ighlight=peach

Okt: easy to transact with. Solid recommendation

Looks: similar to pics. Super attractive cfm face

Overall:
She oiling my shaft with both her hands while sucking me occasionally looking up with her fuck me face was amazing.The sex was incredible. Everything about that night was awesome

Rtf: for sure yes
Old 12-04-2024, 06:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 99 / Power: 5
Brucehon deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

https://www.sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=981576
Penny from foxythai

OCATION: easy to locate
LOOKS: 80% similar in the photo. Keep smiling.
BODY: meaty. Nice round butt.
BOOBS: well rounded
Services offered:
FRENCHING: sensual and passionate
BBBJ: energy level is there. Clean and deep.
FJ: service oriented and very willing to please. Hair flipping and finger biting while i fuck her is super turn on
GFE: tip top mistress service
Old 12-04-2024, 07:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
chailove deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
FR for Richy

Looks: Looks very similar to pictures posted, in person more attractive.

Body: She is thicc with a nice ass and solid assets Keke. Has a bit of tummy but body got the hourglass. Boobs are natural and pretty big I would say big C ?

Service: Her attitude was a 10/10. She was very accommodating and was always willing to change positions or try something else. Initially was a bit awkward and can tell she is green to this line of work. However, if can press the right buttons and spend some time talking to her she’ll open up ! Speaking a little Thai certainly helps haha

RTF: Definitely. Would highly consider rtf once vitamin M recovers 😅
Old 12-04-2024, 08:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 158 / Power: 4
Breezelebl is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBreezelebl is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Miko
From Gx
https://www.sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=982080&highlight=

Looks: 9/10 Just like photos.

Body: 9.5/10 Smooth skin with fair tone has a pair of natrual boobs and meaty ass

BBBJ: 9/10 good and strong suction, very satisfying cfm face she give when she sucking.

FJ: 9/10 very responsive with moans for every trust. can tell that she enjoys it. Good bed skills and accommodating, very shiok to hear her moan with my thrust. Good bonk.
Old 12-04-2024, 08:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
thirdkill deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Mocha from Silkstockings
https://www.sbf.net.nz/showthr...ighlight=mocha

Looks: 9/10
Frenching: 9/10
Body: 10/10
Boobs: 8/10
Bbbj+ Fj: 9/10

Comments
She don’t just spread out like a dead starfish. No man wants to fuck like that. She don’t only offer average sex. Game up for Mocha!

Will rtf definitely
Old 12-04-2024, 09:06 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -11 / Power: 0
mosinman92 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

FR for
OKT : ONESIAM (only 1 shop, no affiliates)
Model Name: JJ
Looks : 9/10, pretty litte syt, defo the kind to make you look twice
Body : 10/10, no complains here absolute banger, no pun intended
BBBJ : 10/10, if you're on the long end, unfortunately she wont be able to DT, not for lack of trying tho. to the point where she gagged a bit and i enjoyed that ngl.
FJ : 10/10, if you're on the long end, she may not be willing to try some positions BUT she is super tight and her moans are a super turn on. she can take a pounding for sure.
GFE : 9/10, im a fuck and cuddle type so even tho she was abit low energy(going back tmr) I liked it. others had her with more energy and thats perfectly fine. she feeds what energy you give her i guess.
RTF : Would RTF but she's going off tmr so maybe next time(ONESIAM always bring the best girls)
Old 12-04-2024, 09:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: -22 / Power: 0
zttriper is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Sonia/Lust365
Time for some experienced babe and I found Sonia
Looks: 9/10 resemblance

Body: 9/10 exploding in hotness sexy body

Boobs: 9/10 natural boobies I enjoyed sucking the most because she will push me harder closer to her tits plus moans are so seductive

Bbbj: 9/10 hardworking. Mouth ready to fight

Fj: 9/10 horny gal. She will bump and hold on the headboard of the bed to give better pressure and pleasure. Super enjoyed this move

Tips for the bros: get ready to be raped😋🌊💦
Old 12-04-2024, 09:44 PM
Samster (M)

Pattis deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

My FR for Sheri

Looks: 9/10 Better than her photos, consider fair and beautiful. Her smile, she can be icy, is a heart melter.

Body: 9/10 she has a fantastic body, totally bonk material. skinny and petite and big white ass

Boobs: 10/10 boob lovers fall in! i love the size of it, just nice for me, not oversized but just big enough

Pussy: 9/10 Love her vagina scent, tight and deserving of my efforts to paint it.

Frenching: 8/10 From light kiss before going onto some nice frenching.

BBBJ: 8/10 not bad with lots of suction, slow and sensual and sexy

FJ: 8/10 I took total control of the session most of the time. The feeling of dominating, her cute moanings, good fuck indeed. Listens to my commands and willing to please

GFE: 8/10 Good attitude and friendly.

RTF: Polish her, guide her, she will be good. will RTF.
Old 12-04-2024, 09:46 PM
Samster (M)

dk878 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

wasted money for some stables mystery bonk
Old 12-04-2024, 10:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
Blackcorale deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Zoey - LUST365

https://www.sbf.net.nz/showthr...highlight=zoey

Looks: 9 pretty. Love her lips
Character: 9 polite and service oriented
Body: 10 my dream figure in a woman. Tall with damn hot curves
Boobs: 10 E cupped
Bbbj: 9 she can go low wth no black face
Fj: 9 moans better and better as I go deeper. Solid cowgirl with 💯 view of her big boobies

Gfe: 9 English not best busy always smiles (that will do)
Rtf: yes
Old 12-04-2024, 10:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 8
robinbarney deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyrobinbarney deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Stable: Foxy Thai
Sbf Profile Link: https://sbfsg/social/member.php?u=943416

OKT: No one writes about the OKT.. Foxy thai is the best. and my regular go to buddy now. Event suggests the girls taking your requirement into consideration and don't sell you out. The best in the market

Model Name: Yo-Yo

Location: G area discrete and no crowd around Clean and tiny room with a single bed. Shower is big to fit in 2 and expand your hands to do some nasty stuff
Looks: 100% what you get is what you see.. infact more than what you see. The skin the face every thing about her is smooth and silky
Body: Very well maintained , petite , right between think and thick. Height is apt and very reachable
Boobs: Not for boob lovers. but well suited for her body. Highly sensitive, place nice and you can tune to your song
Massage: She said she is professional masseuse, I did not go for massage but her craft was seen in bath..
Bath: This is one of the the best part of Yo-Yo. She will wash you thoroughly and cleans your stick thoroughly. the best is the way how twist your stick is the best and amazing part. i though will shoot out there it self. The power she got in the twist is amazing. she slowly moved washing my back and put her arm and hand between my thighs and cuddling my stick again. ohh shoot shoot control... (that was my feeling).i slowly pointed her to for AF. the hands can do magic.. Slowly i took the soap and moved my arm under her thighs and started my magic on her
Be gently and rub the right spot she moans to your tunes.
Kiss/French: Did not go for it.. Did not reach that intimacy yet for first visit
BBBJ: This is one more amazing part of visit. She can do deep and she can grind at same time. Not tired and no complaint. you can just relax and be in the moment. Here too hight chances of shooting out.
Painting: One of the best painting class. Clean shaved and like fresh fruit. Be gentle, she is very delicate and vulnerable to your tongue. allows you enjoy your session and did an AR on her . her body jerks tells you how much she is tingled.
CIM: did not try
COF: Did not try
AR: Did not ask
FJ: Tight p**** .. feels like banging a girl you just picked in a bar .. does not feel like she is pro. her face really turns pink to your hard bangs. So be delicate there also that does not mean she cant take it .. She does not stop your ploughing machine and can dig deep
Tried various positions and doggy was best.
GFE/PSE: As said above she does not look like pro.. so falls surely into GFE category
RTF: 200% (there is reason to say 200% more in my second review)
Overall:

This is my first time trying a viet. Though tries some MP Viets. but She is the best and top so far. As soon as opened the door she was dressed in simple night dress and easy to move hands arounds. She can speak chinese and viet. Which is where i found the barrier But we broke the ice by giving ferrero and heniken . She has lot of questions for me (brown Indo) but that's how we bonded . Thought she will decide how to be with me but rather found that its just she is interested to know and i did not miss any fun with her. Room as a single bed and small but little difficult to move around. once she removed the all her clothes on the body my stick started to dance. She obliges to all your requests and there was miscommunication about i requesting raw to OKT.. i told her even i am scared of RAW. FJ was awesome she took deep and long stretch like champ no complaints no turn offs. Being said that her body is soft and silky and where ever you touch it becomes pink.. Sad that i went to the ride for only 1s.
Old 12-04-2024, 10:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 8
robinbarney deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyrobinbarney deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Stable: Foxy Thai
Sbf Profile Link: https://sbfsg/social/member.php?u=943416

OKT: OKT review already gave in my earlier review. In Short the best and knows what you need

Model Name: Yo-Yo (2nd time)

Location: G area discrete and no crowd around Clean and tiny room with a single bed. Shower is big to fit in 2 and expand your hands to do some nasty stuff
Looks: What you see is less than what you get more radiant and beautiful
Body: Very well maintained , petite , right between think and thick. Height is apt and very reachable
Boobs: Not for boob lovers. but well suited for her body. Highly sensitive, place nice and you can tune to your song
Massage: She said she is professional masseuse, I did not go for massage but her craft was seen in bath..
Bath: This is the best.. read my first review for the same its very detailed and elaborate
Kiss/French: Did not go for it.. Still did not reach trust
BBBJ: Since its second time, she is confident and comfortable that i am gentle too and dont do any nasty when she blows me. More suction and twist
Paiting: Did not go for much (wasted my time in chatting with hear as soon as i reach the place )
CIM: did not try
COF: Did not try
AR: Did not ask
FJ: Enjoyed more this time. Since this is my second visit she was more free and confident and funny.
GFE/PSE: Very much GFE that lets all your desires full fill
RTF: 200%
Overall:

This is my second time trying a viet. Note: she like chocolates and no beer pls. She is very much happy with my presence and more questions. Unluckily waste more time in talk rather than work. Wasted a great opportunity for her ice and fire blow job. i was told its her best service but since i wasted my time so neither ice not hot FJ was usually great and she has raided my well. Gave few spanks. Small limits our work out but that does not stop me from riding her hard and deep. The best was doggy with a small fetish (pulling hair). She obliged to my request and i ensure i was not rough. but this was firs time. And she responded very well that increased my libido to next level but that could not last long though . Stupid to take again 1s only bcs of time crunch. She need attention and time to enjoy her thoroughly bros. Take care of her and she takes care of you more than you expect
Old 12-04-2024, 11:36 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 153 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2633 / Power: 20
kristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond repute

Pinky (GX)

https://www.sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=981938

Pinky (aka Prang) is a mid 20s pre-MILF from Udon Thani. Works in a massage shop back home.

Around 5 ft. 4-5". Medium built, fleshy curvy with meat at the right places and a fleshy big round butt. Minor baby damage but definitely a hottie in her prime. Fair skin with smooth complexion and silky black long hair. Couple of ink arts.

Natural C boobs, hang gracefully with pinkish nipples. Loves to have her boobs fondled and nipples licked.

Welcomes clitoris stimulation, paint job and fingering. She's easily wet as she was sexually neglected for a very long time.

BBBJ. CIM, COF & COB offered. She loves to suck and she blew me for a
very long time both handsfree and with HJ combo in various positions. The vertical panel mirrors at the dressing table and opposite the bed offers different views of the action.

FJ. A young, clean-shaved and tight cunt. Game for all positions and enjoys deep & heavy pounding. Enjoyed doggy the best as her meaty butt provides excellent cushion and music for the heavy thrusts.

Offered an excellent traditional Thai massage in-between shots. This is her bread and butter.

Speaks basic English.

Venue is a 2-star hotel at our usual D playground. Twin single beds with a spacious bathroom. Towels provided but better to bring your own.

OKT is responsive, honest and provides the necessary info to seal the booking with a breeze.

YMMV. Happy bonking!

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1