The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List
human

Old 14-01-2010, 09:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1111 / Power: 15
fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of
Re: All Petain FR experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by too_hot View Post
Bro Forni is the wikipidea of PT....
Good morning Bro too_hot. Wah, that's a good one! "Wikipidea of PT", ha-ha!

Thank you sir!

Have a good day ahead. Cheers.

Last edited by fornicator; 14-01-2010 at 09:17 AM.
Old 14-01-2010, 09:30 AM
Samster

fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by alvin36 View Post
yes, PT is quite happenning since last year.... due to the migration of GL gals to PT

Bro fornicator is "extreme" case... hahaha... he seems to like PT so much. Anyway, I must respect him, for his hunger for sex and guts
In the guts department, I've got to hand it over to the gals, may it be GL, PT or KS. Man, they have guts!

These ladies come to "work" everyday with no idea as to who will be they're customer. Just imagine being bonked everyday for 8 hours, assuming they work from 12:00-8:00. And their guts is what fuels my hunger.

So, hats off to the ladies!

Good day Bros.
Old 14-01-2010, 09:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 574 / Power: 17
alvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by fornicator View Post
In the guts department, I've got to hand it over to the gals, may it be GL, PT or KS. Man, they have guts!

These ladies come to "work" everyday with no idea as to who will be they're customer. Just imagine being bonked everyday for 8 hours, assuming they work from 12:00-8:00. And their guts is what fuels my hunger.

So, hats off to the ladies!

Good day Bros.
yes... man... when I bonk H7R3 (super) last week at 3.30pm... she told me I'm her 12th customer of the day !! she said start work at 11am, start early, she end the day early... wow....
Old 14-01-2010, 10:15 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by alvin36 View Post
yes... man... when I bonk H7R3 (super) last week at 3.30pm... she told me I'm her 12th customer of the day !! she said start work at 11am, start early, she end the day early... wow....
Wow indeed Bro alvin36, no wonder she's called Super ha-ha!

This means for 4.5 hours, she gets bonked every 22.5 minutes! And mind you, it's only 3:30pm! Still got 3.5 hours to go assuming she knocks off at 7:00pm. She can still get 9 more customers!

So, 12 + 9 = 21 customers X $50 each = $1050 less room rental $50 maybe? God, that's $1000/day! Wow! If so, she non-stop being bonked whole day! Now that's guts for a lady!

Cheers Bro!
Old 14-01-2010, 11:46 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gman View Post
yo bro,, maybe i saw u yesterday.. bcos I visited violet too...cheerss
Hi Bro gman, just curious, can describe what you saw? Tall, short, dark, white, brown skin? What colour of shirt the guy was wearing maybe?

I saw Violet 12 Jan. around 7:00pm.

Cheers
Old 14-01-2010, 12:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Spectrum17 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

After reading this tread the last few days, couldnt control the horniness so head down to PT yesterday with a frn. From reading the earlier pages (70-90), i got a bonk list of cat 50. Was there around 5pm, lots of pple, and couldnt find any gal on the list. So walk more w my frn and finally settle on Jennifer (H16R12). A brief details on my adventure below.

Saw her sitting on the bed watching tv (CNA), ask the price, quoted 50 and in i go. She request to pay up. No prob for me. Strip myself and proceed to the basin. She wash me up. Then wash herself while i waited. Good... hygiene.

Then I lay on bed and she proceed to suck my nipple. No a fan, but let her anyway. I must say while looking at her naked, my bro already "standing". Then she touch my bro and tickle the balls. The tickling was nice, but too much. I have to stop her a few times cos its too ticklish for me. Then the bbbj. It was good. The slurping sound is there. But the sucking not so good. Then next, she went for AR. But i stop her as i am not a fan.

Cap me and then cowgirl. This is the best part and i almost came. But i control a bit. I think she was riding for 5 min, then say my turn. So went missionary. Pink nipple, shiok. Me suck for a while and cont to pump. Came in abt 8 min i guess. Tried to french her, but the closest i got was to her cheek. No gfe i guess.

Then she wash up 1st. Later while i was washing, she ask to wash for me. But i decline. Had a quick wash, tip her for effort and go. During the whole time, we made some small talk. Overall, it was moderate. Below are some rating. Please take it with a pinch of salt... or something like dat. As many bro here said, a man's meat is another man's poison.

Face: 6
Figure: 7 (not bad for her age)
Boobs: b (jus nice for me)
BBBJ: 7 (i like)
FJ: 6
GFE: 2 (i feel nothing. Not even to kiss her face)
Service: 8
RTF: mayb cos there other gals out there
!&!!
Old 14-01-2010, 01:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
Exposer101 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Wow indeed Bro alvin36, no wonder she's called Super ha-ha!

This means for 4.5 hours, she gets bonked every 22.5 minutes! And mind you, it's only 3:30pm! Still got 3.5 hours to go assuming she knocks off at 7:00pm. She can still get 9 more customers!

So, 12 + 9 = 21 customers X $50 each = $1050 less room rental $50 maybe? God, that's $1000/day! Wow! If so, she non-stop being bonked whole day! Now that's guts for a lady!

Cheers Bro!
sigh...also high wear n tear, dunno old liao how much she must pay to maintain her downstairs
Old 14-01-2010, 10:01 PM
Samster

Good evening Bros, as what I said last night, this evening I went down to PT for appointment with Carol. Which Carol? Carol in H11R12! She pretty meh, new hairdo and all, she looked yummy.

It was Tuesday night after I RTF Violet when I chanced upon her. I was on my way back already when I saw her. I was like, who is that? I thought new girl so I immediately went up to her so I can see. And to my surprise, it was Carol! I immediately told her that I will see her Thursday, and she readily accepted by saying "ok, see you." Damn, suddenly cannot stop thinking of her. Then Wednesday come, I RTF Chris. Glad that was over, and it was already Thursday. I rushed down this evening to see Carol and she welcomed me with her pretty smile.

Once inside, strip and wash, all the while we were talking and laughing. She teasing me that I long time never come, this being only my second session with her after 4 months. God, I'm dead! She still remember?! I thinking, how can?

Anyways, after washing she give me catbath, shiok , sucking my nipples really hard. She told me not to move so this means no 69, no licking and no frenching. Nevermind. After catbath she do AR, then took my brother whole into her wet mouth, yes! She suck me for like 5 minutes I think, my brother cannot tahan, so she cap me and we go to missionary.

Now she say I can move. Great! I suck her nipples as I went inside her, shiok! She moaned and moaned and it only fuelled me to suck and bonk harder. With her moaning and the piak-piak sounds we were making, I exploded, oh man, it felt good!

Afterwards she wash first then I wash myself. Is ok because I never let them wash me after the session. I like it that way. They only wash me at the start of the session.

After washing we still talk and laugh until it was time for me to go. I tell her I see her next week again!

So this wraps up my first period for January (01-15) 2010. Next post in two weeks for the second period, he-he !

Cheers Bros!
Old 15-01-2010, 04:06 PM
Samster

Is your name "Paul Lampard" ?

My second zap for the day under two different threads. Wow!

Now I know what Paul Lampard means ha-ha!

Ok, ok I understand what you're getting at.

Sorry about that. I'm gonna keep quiet now.

Cheers Bro
Old 15-01-2010, 05:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 20
JBCheongster deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJBCheongster deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Bro, just ignore it. As I've said all the points mean nothing in the real world. Most important is you enjoy your time in PT and I believed many bros here will appreciate your FRs.

Keep it up....
Old 16-01-2010, 02:12 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCheongster View Post
Bro, just ignore it. As I've said all the points mean nothing in the real world. Most important is you enjoy your time in PT and I believed many bros here will appreciate your FRs.

Keep it up....
Yes Sir, Bro JBCheongster! Thank you Sir for the support and for backing me up! I will try my best to keep it up and to provide FRs in future.

I will also try to ignore those who zap me but what I cannot ignore is this guy who goes by the nick, milffella. He PM to me to insult me, that I am a loser because I have to pay money to fuck! As if he doesn't! Duh! Hello! Then what are you doing here in this forum? Am I right or not?

In the meantime, I'm prepping myself up for tomorrow, Saturday, I got a 4-hour booking session and I'm really looking forward to it the whole week!

And who the lucky WL? I tell you all afterwards tomorrow ok?!

Thanks once again Bro JBCheongster!

Hats off to you Sir! Cheers!
Old 16-01-2010, 12:30 PM
Samster

Greetings Bros, this is not an FR but for me is an experience.

I have found myself a "new friend" here in SBF in the likes of Bro milffella, a.k.a. Mr. High Class Shit.

See his PM to me as per below:

Originally Posted by milffella
"u are a pathetic shallow low lifer.....u too ugly to find free bonks, everytime need to pay....dun let me see u at petain i will whack the shit out of u ....ahahhaah fugly loseer"

"fuck u , i pay 200 for higher class fl..u better wash my bmw 1st then talk..low class shit"

Bros, he call me "low class shit!" Ouch! Doesn't that goes for all of us since we are all "brothers" here? Obviously he ain't because he say he can "pay 200 for higher class fl" and that he got BMW! Now wait a minute, this forum is about "Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum" isn't it? Then why Bro milffella making trouble here? Wrong forum I guess, but no! My "friend" is a senior here on SBF with "power" some more, so I suggest you behave accordingly, and stop pestering me with your stupid, cheap shot PMs.

You dare send me PM, why? If got something to say, say it here in the open for everybody to see what a loser you are. No balls and guts is it Bro milffella? Scared you get zapped by your co-seniors because you bullying a newbie like me? Chikenshit!

Just sharing my experience. Glad to be here Bros.

SBF rocks!

Cheers everyone! I'm outta here, hee-hee!
Old 16-01-2010, 03:51 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 477 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2446 / Power: 0
milffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

I have found myself a "new friend" here in SBF in the likes of Bro milffella, a.k.a. Mr. High Class Shit.

"u are a pathetic shallow low lifer.....u too ugly to find free bonks, everytime need to pay....dun let me see u at petain i will whack the shit out of u ....ahahhaah fugly loseer"

"fuck u , i pay 200 for higher class fl..u better wash my bmw 1st then talk..low class shit"

Bros, he call me "low class shit!" Ouch! Doesn't that goes for all of us since we are all "brothers" here? Obviously he ain't because he say he can "pay 200 for higher class fl" and that he got BMW! Now wait a minute, this forum is about "Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum" isn't it? Then why Bro milffella making trouble here? Wrong forum I guess, but no! My "friend" is a senior here on SBF with "power" some more, so I suggest you behave accordingly, and stop pestering me with your stupid, cheap shot PMs.

You dare send me PM, why? If got something to say, say it here in the open for everybody to see what a loser you are. No balls and guts is it Bro milffella? Scared you get zapped by your co-seniors because you bullying a newbie like me? Chikenshit!

SBF rocks!

ask your so call power bro to own up, see who zap who more...pathetic lowlifer....not happy?? we meet up in petain how about it??
who is the balless one...
Old 16-01-2010, 11:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
Hammer11 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

SBF rocks!

Fornicator, relax. If we fight back everyone on every comment, it will never end. We are all here to enjoy ourselves.
Old 17-01-2010, 12:10 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by milffella View Post
ask your so call power bro to own up, see who zap who more...pathetic lowlifer....not happy?? we meet up in petain how about it??
who is the balless one...
Oooo! I'm scared! Oh my! Ha-ha!

Meet up in Petain? Why would you want to meet up with a pathetic lowlifer like me? You're Mr. High Class, right?

Meet up in Petain? And then what? Ha-ha-ha! You want to fight is it? I go to Petain to fuck, not to fight you fucking moron! Go make trouble somewhere else. Get laid for crying out loud!

Ok enough, this is going nowhere! Get laid asshole, make love, not war!

Ha-ha-ha!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1