The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 23-04-2011, 05:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1090 / Power: 14
ZapClone has much to be proud ofZapClone has much to be proud ofZapClone has much to be proud ofZapClone has much to be proud ofZapClone has much to be proud ofZapClone has much to be proud ofZapClone has much to be proud ofZapClone has much to be proud of
Re: Bad Encountered.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashyboy View Post
I also had one more bad one..Arrived at her hotel room..When having s@# with her, told me that she is having a bad flu...So cant really had gd s@# with me...WTF...Wasted my trip..Nvm i paid her and i left the hotel room with disappointment...I rem the hotel is just opp Mustafa Center...and she had a "sun" tatoo at her belly button....Sigh
Wa lau, this girl still around.Scary!!! All can not and old lady. bro can pm her ctc. I scare meet her again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rtf4all View Post
Wow 2 bros (or OKTs?) zapped me for exposing the gal FL no with bad services. Out of good will I post the HP no so that our bros will avoid her and not to waste our money for her bad service. What shock me are OKT readily post their gal's HP no with fake FR and why can't I post my bad experience gal with their HP no in Sammyboy.

Well I am not upped for my honest Fr but was zapped. Sad to say this Sammyboy forum is full of OKTs. I always believe good FL HP no should be protected and issued by TS only, bad service FL with HP no should be exposed.
Bro. thank sharing infor. what to do!!! dun suspect OKT, some OKT also good can up u. Hope up u if can

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scoopie View Post
Really impress with all true fr on this thread I think as long as they provide good service no doubt not pretty still a good gem to me
Yup... Service come first, pretty as least 70% like photo or rate. Dum totally out of photo and bad service.
Old 24-04-2011, 12:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
Readily deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bros,

I've tried a fews and now confirmed all the photos and FR in the OKT forum are faked.

During the booking, we should ask if the real person is different from the photos, are we allow to void the appointment? Let OKT make the decision before we go ahead. I am sure the answer given will be able for you to make the decision whether to go ahead.

I will reccomend to bros if able to find a good gem.
Old 26-04-2011, 04:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 14
Technica deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTechnica deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

✿★❤ Hardcore Cum In Mouth Bbbj * Big Boobs Milf * Unlimited Shots !!! ✿★❤

Quote:
Originally Posted by trustee_6969 View Post
I had tried her few days back...
overall she is not for me... too bad... as her looks really unfuckable....

only one thing true about her is:::: she really got milk when you squize her boobs.... sorry for this poor FR....
http://www.sbf.net.nz/showpos...2&postcount=99
Old 26-04-2011, 04:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 14
Technica deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTechnica deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Tall n slim MILF provide Skilful Massage , Zhua Gen and FJ~Zi Qian 子倩~pix

Quote:
Originally Posted by boredphuck View Post
had a session with her today. asked me to book room, s.o.p. all these. booked room liao call her handphone never pick up. called like 20 over times not a single time picked up. 1 hour later called back say she on the way.

when she reached, she say she go supermarket never bring handphone. i already not very happy with the waiting liao just wanna get the massage and action done n over with.

Boobs: B (saggy)
Body: 6/10 (not exactly slim)
BBBJ: 5/10
FJ: 5/10
Massage: 6/10 (at least got some strength)
RTF: Definitely no. sorry bro, but her service really cmi today.
http://www.sbf.net.nz/showpos...&postcount=305
Old 26-04-2011, 05:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 116 / Power: 15
rtf4all deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyrtf4all deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Recently a FL told me many $50 dollars category geylang stand-by-street FL shifted their nest to gay world hotel. Wonder if this is true? If yes I better avoid that place. Any bro can advise? TQ.
Old 26-04-2011, 07:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
pleasebehonest deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Two bad encounters with PBC:

1. A girl called HARU (left) -38C 20YO SYT SLIM BIG BREAST Flirtalious, Sexicilous, Erotic Japanese LovE, sister of Kamiko (still active). She is young with big breast (38), but all the time moody, quiet, zero service, complaint about sex sex sex... hitting my arms to hurry me to cum... sianz...

2. A girl called FUKASO-35C 21YO SLIM BIG BREAST, Flirtalious, Sexicilous, Erotic Japanese LovE, man... the actual girl is skinny, dark skin, small breast, green, not sure where to fit the "Japanese Love"... operating in a condo with people walking around...
Old 26-04-2011, 10:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 14
calvintan123 is a Helpful and Caring Samstercalvintan123 is a Helpful and Caring Samstercalvintan123 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Its all luck...find gd one then rem to rtf lor....bad gems jus heck....most are usually still bonkable....i hate those thai girls who gt aj svc then when I ask for aj say mine too big tool or she nt feeling well....also hate hidden cost....extra 30 for aj or cosplay....
best fl I had....nt fm this forum ....fm another stable in a similar forum to sbf, name 2nd hm....now gone lieo...stable change name....or okt kena caught....the girl is call joy...my aj queen....i rtf like 9 times....simply amazing chick. Since okt gone she is gone too...been, hunting for her ever since....any bro try before or know her whereabouts? I gt her thai no. but she rarely in thailand so can't get her lor....
Old 26-04-2011, 10:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
minotaurus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thks 4the info.
Old 26-04-2011, 10:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6789 / Power: 17
naturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for the alert
Old 27-04-2011, 12:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 14
imyoungster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I also had a bad prc experience. The blog stated i think 24years old but when arrived i think 34 years old. Keep rushing for time, say nv bring passport out all this. Nv even bathe me jus take out clothes lie ther and wait. But i nv complain anything. Moral of the story i think is willing buyer willing seller. Reject the goods if its not wat u wanted.....
Old 15-05-2011, 01:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1198 / Power: 19
Kyser Soze has much to be proud ofKyser Soze has much to be proud ofKyser Soze has much to be proud ofKyser Soze has much to be proud ofKyser Soze has much to be proud ofKyser Soze has much to be proud ofKyser Soze has much to be proud ofKyser Soze has much to be proud ofKyser Soze has much to be proud of

The worst ever experience for me is in January this year. I was going through the webpage of one of the Thai OKTs listed in this forum (FL Dome 1). The girls listed there looked so solid (thanks to the skillful photographer and Photoshop!). One of the girls caught my eyes, stated C-cupper and 20-year-old SYT. I see all curves and angelic face. I soon booked for a session instead.

I was told by the OKT to go to a designated location, his girl will then guide me to the 'battlefield'. Upon arrival, a lady opened the door. She waved me in. Hmm... I didn't think she was the girl I booked for, maybe just some helper. In any case, she led me to the room and then she left the room. I was examining the place, which was quite 'make-shift', but I stilled waited anxiously for my SYT.

To my horror, the same lady returned. She asked me to undress with limited English. She was no C-cupper surely, at most only B-. She was a little hunchback, and she looked not even 50% close to the pictures posted on the OKT's webpage. Certainly, not a SYT by any means. She was the girl I booked for!!!

As she was still within my bonkable threshold and I had not release for quite some time, I proceeded with the session. Her service was made up for her below-average looks. The session costed me $150/2 shots. But my point is this OKT was not honest in providing the stats of her girl(s). This is the first time I partonised his stable, and the last time. No offence, but he certainly lost me as his client.
Old 13-06-2011, 09:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 14
ShaggyDog deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

And worst of all, one of the two FLs left something more than just memories..
One who was most likely the one who passed it on, has been back in the meantime. Really wonder whether she had been checked/treated before she came to Singapore again..
Old 13-06-2011, 11:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 314 / Power: 15
arsenal_84 is one of the Best!arsenal_84 is one of the Best!arsenal_84 is one of the Best!arsenal_84 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pleasebehonest View Post
1. A girl called HARU (left) -38C 20YO SYT SLIM BIG BREAST Flirtalious, Sexicilous, Erotic Japanese LovE, sister of Kamiko (still active). She is young with big breast (38), but all the time moody, quiet, zero service, complaint about sex sex sex... hitting my arms to hurry me to cum... sianz...
though she got great boobs but this lady is really poor in service.
no bathing together, i thought never mind...no bj with cd also.
end up don't even get 2nd shot when there is still 10 mins left.
after 2 times with this stable, think i had enough, send the daily updates to spam folder already.

Last edited by arsenal_84; 13-06-2011 at 11:56 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1