The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 11-04-2024, 12:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Techonwork deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Stupid heart

My stupidity was when I felt sorry for the women's drama. so my wallet is poor haha
Old 12-04-2024, 05:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Draw deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Actually, after how much time apart and/or how many girls after can a person determine that that the person you desire is actually who you really desire ?

On the prefix that already bedded the person one desires, if not, the unknown kind of skew the desire.

I missed some that were great, but met others that did not make me miss the formers as much.
Old 12-04-2024, 07:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
Rubbaking deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Draw View Post
Actually, after how much time apart and/or how many girls after can a person determine that that the person you desire is actually who you really desire ?

On the prefix that already bedded the person one desires, if not, the unknown kind of skew the desire.

I missed some that were great, but met others that did not make me miss the formers as much.
Time heals and time breaks too. Over time, the person you desire may eventually become stale fish. Guess real love is only when even after the body fade, you still love that person. Loving a person because of sex fantasy can never sustain real love over time on a persons character. Compatible communication stands the test of time. But i am not a saint, as i am a sucker for beauty still and that is when it hurts eventually but oh well. Yolo.
Old 12-04-2024, 01:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 9
kimetae deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Draw View Post

Indeed, when you are no longer together, you will feel that something is missing. and when we are with someone new we will seem to compare, until we finally realize who is actually closer to our dreams
but all will disappear with time
Old 12-04-2024, 06:34 PM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1320 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15174 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

when you give 100 percent or even much more, when you love the other more than you love yourself, and you forgive people for things that you will never do to the other, you know you have a stupid heart.
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 12-04-2024, 11:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
Rubbaking deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_warrior View Post
when you give 100 percent or even much more, when you love the other more than you love yourself, and you forgive people for things that you will never do to the other, you know you have a stupid heart.
Damn, truly said and words of wisdom, henceforth do not ever put super high hopes, and prepared to heartbreak and master the art of princess elsa
Old 15-04-2024, 03:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
teerapong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Sincere and stupid are indeed slightly different. The only time we know whether we are actually sincere or stupid is when what we end up with is love or disappointment
Old 17-04-2024, 05:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
lalaloloqwery deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
ordinary people see it as stupidity. but sometimes it's actually just trying to be sincere
Old 25-04-2024, 10:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 9
skulldeath123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyskulldeath123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

when we are normal we can know whether this is stupid or not. But when in love can't differentiate whether it's goodness or stupidity
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1