The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 10-04-2024, 01:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 97 / Power: 22
hotel deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Possible to befriend and fall for an FL?

Dont falling in love with FL . Trust me will you will get alot trouble and she like drama huaaaa
Old 10-04-2024, 03:10 PM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1320 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15174 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubbaking View Post
I got into relationship with 5 different FLs over course of years. Super painful. 3 gave up being FL to be with me but its painful journey with lots of uncertainties
wow. that is alot of pain

I deal with one and its 10 lifetimes of pain already.
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 10-04-2024, 05:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
Rubbaking deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_warrior View Post
wow. that is alot of pain

I deal with one and its 10 lifetimes of pain already.
Pain beside as time can heal but it is the money spent after kc
Old 11-04-2024, 12:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Techonwork deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tentaikun View Post
I got trapped many times but still didn't learnt my lesson. Maybe I'm too emotional or too desperate for love.
Dont too easly for love with FL bro
Old 11-04-2024, 02:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 337 / Power: 3
Frankenstein77 is one of the Best!Frankenstein77 is one of the Best!Frankenstein77 is one of the Best!Frankenstein77 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Pain beside as time can heal but it is the money spent after kc
Agree. I am the same too. Time after time, chose to believe or make believe by myself that fairytale does exist.

Dunno if it's bcos of male ego overdrive during the sex. Everytime will dream of becoming that hero to save and protect the damsel in distress. Maybe the male ego is amplified unrealistically in such situations that I think I can take care of them and make them feel taken care of.

Been in relationships with 3 MLs (1 malaysia, 1 china, 1 viet), 1 FL (china) and 3 KTV girls (all viets). Spent over $400k on them. Sometimes thinking back, how nice if I have kept this $400k for myself haha
Old 11-04-2024, 07:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
muscular deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Read this thread... Really feel the heart pain for the bros here. The girls may actually be fond of you, but the moment you appear needy for them, it becomes a turn off. For guys also the same thing la, everyone loves to seek and don't want things that are attained easily.

So the moment you put your current life down just to be with her, u become needy and easily attained, that's when with you in her palms, she will play you out nicely, most of the time for your money since they are already in this trade to sell their body for money anyway. Of course, treat every human being with dignity and respect, but falling in love for FL? Think twice and think hard.

That said, even for regular guys who fall for regular girls, life will also have much drama, that's just life, part and parcel of any relationship
Old 12-04-2024, 06:59 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankenstein77 View Post
Agree. I am the same too. Time after time, chose to believe or make believe by myself that fairytale does exist.

Dunno if it's bcos of male ego overdrive during the sex. Everytime will dream of becoming that hero to save and protect the damsel in distress. Maybe the male ego is amplified unrealistically in such situations that I think I can take care of them and make them feel taken care of.

Been in relationships with 3 MLs (1 malaysia, 1 china, 1 viet), 1 FL (china) and 3 KTV girls (all viets). Spent over $400k on them. Sometimes thinking back, how nice if I have kept this $400k for myself haha
We are on same boat. I think it is more of we found someone that we fantasize about but yet manage to get in real life and hence small head took over and we totally become impractical. I spent half a million over the years and still counting, of course it is nothing compared to a rolls royce. But to temporary possess them is better than wasting money entirely for butterflies in ktv i guess. Somehow these ladies really know how to do the kc game, especially when they are pretty enough to have countless suitors in the past and present. They definitely are not the usual gfs. Painful part though will be how to remove the immorality from their mindset, but oh well, we ourselves are not even moral to begin with if we visit these places.
Old 12-04-2024, 07:15 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by muscular View Post
Read this thread... Really feel the heart pain for the bros here. The girls may actually be fond of you, but the moment you appear needy for them, it becomes a turn off. For guys also the same thing la, everyone loves to seek and don't want things that are attained easily.

So the moment you put your current life down just to be with her, u become needy and easily attained, that's when with you in her palms, she will play you out nicely, most of the time for your money since they are already in this trade to sell their body for money anyway. Of course, treat every human being with dignity and respect, but falling in love for FL? Think twice and think hard.

That said, even for regular guys who fall for regular girls, life will also have much drama, that's just life, part and parcel of any relationship
You hit the nail bro. Time and youth are assets to them as compared to a regular with proper job. But most of us would rather wake up in the morning to see a masterpiece of bodywork then to see a plain jane. Usually most of the local above average girl still cannot overcome a girl who is trained in bodywork and master of kc. And if they can get a regular job that gives them a future, i am sure they will not go into this trade, as saying goes, we make full use of our talents and assets, so if they can use their talent to earn much more within a short time frame, most willl go for it. Of course love is blind but we guys are usually are not blind when it comes to pursuing beauty. One thing for sure is the drama with this group of girls will for sure be more dramatic and painful and usually impossible to maintain unless lots of money, as compared to a regular girl. With this group of girls, we bleed both in money and dick. With regular girl, we do not bleed in monetary sense but we bleed from lack of lust as we get heavily influenced with all the social platform showing either pretty and sexy girls or AI fantasies. Even for a regular girl who could be really pretty and sexy, eventually we also bleed when we took them as wives and support them. Less than 0.001% of regular girls possessed both body and brain power. Even if there is, it is the ultra rich who already court them or baoed them.
Old 12-04-2024, 06:39 PM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1320 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15174 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankenstein77 View Post

yes I have spent a fortune on the decade long relationship with this ex fl. I didn't mind the money, but she cheated 5 times. the payment via emotions was what makes it not worth it.
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 12-04-2024, 07:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 127 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 337 / Power: 10
chubbybastard is one of the Best!chubbybastard is one of the Best!chubbybastard is one of the Best!chubbybastard is one of the Best!
Quote:
We are on same boat. I think it is more of we found someone that we fantasize about but yet manage to get in real life and hence small head took over and we totally become impractical. I spent half a million over the years and still counting, of course it is nothing compared to a rolls royce. But to temporary possess them is better than wasting money entirely for butterflies in ktv i guess. Somehow these ladies really know how to do the kc game, especially when they are pretty enough to have countless suitors in the past and present. They definitely are not the usual gfs. Painful part though will be how to remove the immorality from their mindset, but oh well, we ourselves are not even moral to begin with if we visit these places.
Wtf bro, how do you spend 1/2 a million on sluts? You buy them a mansion in their home country or smtg? I spent close to $40k on a slut and its already very painful thinking back. What I have learnt with $40k tuition fees is that you can't change their mindset. A slut will be a slut. They will do it for any reasons. Money, fame or just for the sex. You can't change them.
Old 12-04-2024, 11:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by chubbybastard View Post
Wtf bro, how do you spend 1/2 a million on sluts? You buy them a mansion in their home country or smtg? I spent close to $40k on a slut and its already very painful thinking back. What I have learnt with $40k tuition fees is that you can't change their mindset. A slut will be a slut. They will do it for any reasons. Money, fame or just for the sex. You can't change them.
It is over a period of 10 years bro. Not 500k on one lady. I got involved with a few ktv girls and that alone is quite siong though it is always one at a time. The bao chang and flower already cost much unfortunately. Not to mention alcohol money. Then involved with a gl gal which i gave her some money to go back prc and i upped her exclusively for a year. Then a fl which i did the same. So if you calculate 50k a year. Plus expensive gifts thrown in to prc and fl. Looking bsck, i did regret for some buf for somd i did not. It is very painful though.
Old 12-04-2024, 11:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_warrior View Post
yes I have spent a fortune on the decade long relationship with this ex fl. I didn't mind the money, but she cheated 5 times. the payment via emotions was what makes it not worth it.
If i gave a large amount and time to a fl and at first sign of cheating, i would give up already. How you tahan 5 times? FL with loyalty then is worthy and proof that she indeed is willing to let go of her past entirely, though we know that 99% of FL probably will not.
Old 13-04-2024, 08:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 965 / Power: 23
EtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to behold

These days China's economy is terribad while Vietnam economy is booming.

Plenty of China girls selling themselves online and on the streets.

No need to bao, cos they will not be exclusive to us. Especially now all the building projects are basically worthless even investing there is hopeless.

Gt a 30+ lau chai asked for 600 sgd/day should I want to visit & have her company.

Don't be a fool, know the market. Go check locally in their province for the pricing so many telegram grps. These days you can get a 20+ younger girl for ~180 sgd/shot in Sichuan.

Same cost can f&%k 3 girls instead of 1 and still gt money leftover for hotpot.

Have a mindset of plenty & discipline, you may have good sexual chemistry with a girl but trust that there is always someone else who can fill her spot or defeat her.

U wan the play or the pain, it's your choice but control comes with effort and practice.

Good hunting, gentlemen!
Old 15-04-2024, 01:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 9
bobo987 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
If i gave a large amount and time to a fl and at first sign of cheating, i would give up already. How you tahan 5 times? FL with loyalty then is worthy and proof that she indeed is willing to let go of her past entirely, though we know that 99% of FL probably will not.
I agree . in the end the consideration is the final result. whether she remains loyal or not / cheat or not sometimes her past is not something ahe likes to do, maybe there is a reason that makes her do that
Old 15-04-2024, 06:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobo987 View Post
I agree . in the end the consideration is the final result. whether she remains loyal or not / cheat or not sometimes her past is not something ahe likes to do, maybe there is a reason that makes her do that
Most of them have their reasons and some are really genuine. But once they become attached to you if you become their white knight, and you know them in such environment, it becomes a sticky situation in future as she will also not trust that you do not go out to play further.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1