The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List

Old 09-03-2023, 07:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
Bigbirdiebig is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by soulempty View Post
i'm not regular chiongster like most bro here. Can't afford to go for weekly session , all the bros here really got deep pocket.
Some bros go for massage with happy ending, one time already more than $200 and no guarantee FJ. I think PT is still value for money and confirm got FJ.
Old 09-03-2023, 05:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 158 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute
Re: New PT List 2022

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigbirdiebig View Post
Yes, she is back and working.
Shucks, I went yesterday but she did not come to work. No light above on her room door.
Old 09-03-2023, 06:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Fatt View Post
Shucks, I went yesterday but she did not come to work. No light above on her room door.
Bro Fat, u are referring to Cookie right? A bro mentioned her light never on even if she is in.

As for Jolene, she is on code red.
Old 09-03-2023, 07:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
soulempty deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Bro Fat, u are referring to Cookie right? A bro mentioned her light never on even if she is in.

bros you really her super hardcore fan , even her code red , you also know. , i remember you mentioned previously you want to bring a particular bring WL to overseas holiday , i guess you refering to jolene , can see you super into her.

Just a word of advice bro , need to be level headed to differentiate between what is real and what is transactional , if not very difficult for you once you sunk in real deep.
Old 09-03-2023, 07:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
bros you really her super hardcore fan , even her code red , you also know. , i remember you mentioned previously you want to bring a particular bring WL to overseas holiday , i guess you refering to jolene , can see you super into her.

Just a word of advice bro , need to be level headed to differentiate between what is real and what is transactional , if not very difficult for you once you sunk in real deep.
Thanks bro for your advice. Let what is there remain there. Want to drink milk, no need to bring the cow home.
Trying to up the level will only bring hurts and lost financially.
Old 09-03-2023, 08:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
Thanks bro for your advice. Let what is there remain there. Want to drink milk, no need to bring the cow home.
yes bro , need to think logically , they are here for the money and not here to talk love with you , unless of course if you are young and look like takeshi kaneshiro with deep pocket then perhaps got chance to counter KC them. They might even fall for you , if not just stay as transactional

Throughout my time in PT/GL , i have yet to come across anyone that look like takeshi kaneshiro. Most of them are just old uncle paying money for the transactional services , what is the chance that the young ladies will fall for old uncle. No offense.
Old 09-03-2023, 08:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
yes bro , need to think logically , they are here for the money and not here to talk love with you , unless of course if you are young and look like takeshi kaneshiro with deep pocket then perhaps got chance to counter KC them. They might even fall for you , if not just stay as transactional

Throughout my time in PT/GL , i have yet to come across anyone that look like takeshi kaneshiro. Most of them are just old uncle paying money for the transactional services , what is the chance that the young ladies will fall for old uncle. No offense.
You are absolutely right!

I am there for weekly maintenance as I think sexual health is important for overall health.
Old 09-03-2023, 08:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 895 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 477 / Power: 3
StupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Quote:

Must see the lock. Sometimes maybe they forgot to turn on light

Zapping is a way to boost your ego. Agree? Keechiu!
Old 09-03-2023, 08:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 158 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by StupidCharsiew View Post
Must see the lock. Sometimes maybe they forgot to turn on light
I did not check the lock to confirm if she is in…
😢😔☹️😞😕🙁😥😪
Old 09-03-2023, 09:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
Realdeal10 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Agreed. Restrain .. refrain from upping any level … especially with her. She has way too many guys dying to please her. 10 years 15 years … even her GL regulars means nothing to her. Her mind now is all about making money and brothers who get smitten by her will take the bait. Replying exchanging texts by her does not equate to she likes you. At 41, she is still in her prime and bless with good looks so the chances of many brothers kena KC-ed are high. But being in this line since 22, she knows this game way too well. Not a bad woman but she is definitely not simple.
Old 09-03-2023, 10:51 PM
Samster

Just a side question , have anyone come across any young handsome man in PT or not , those that stand out among the crowd , always wonder whether they will get special treatment from the WL or not.

So far in PT haven't really come across any young handsome man , mostly are just uncle or foreign worker. Only once i saw a relatively young handsome man in PT , was wondering why he is here when he obviously got the looks and probably doesn't need to pay for sex.
Old 10-03-2023, 04:31 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Realdeal10 View Post
Agreed. Restrain .. refrain from upping any level … especially with her. She has way too many guys dying to please her. 10 years 15 years … even her GL regulars means nothing to her. Her mind now is all about making money and brothers who get smitten by her will take the bait. Replying exchanging texts by her does not equate to she likes you. At 41, she is still in her prime and bless with good looks so the chances of many brothers kena KC-ed are high. But being in this line since 22, she knows this game way too well. Not a bad woman but she is definitely not simple.
You are right bro. There is a Chinese saying “欢场无真爱”, no true love in this playing ground. This not just applies to her but every WLs in this line.
Sometimes we like to think that we are their special one, that’s when we kana KCed probably by our own emotions. 要拿得起放得下,know our limits and spend within our limits.

Last edited by Bigbirdiebig; 10-03-2023 at 08:14 AM.
Old 10-03-2023, 06:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 895 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 477 / Power: 3
StupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
I did not check the lock to confirm if she is in…
😢😔☹️😞😕🙁😥😪
Got one thing forgot to add, you can also hear if the room got sounds. Personally I've not done it but I've seen other guys do it and it's damn weird.

Quote:
Just a side question , have anyone come across any young handsome man in PT or not , those that stand out among the crowd , always wonder whether they will get special treatment from the WL or not.

So far in PT haven't really come across any young handsome man , mostly are just uncle or foreign worker. Only once i saw a relatively young handsome man in PT , was wondering why he is here when he obviously got the looks and probably doesn't need to pay for sex.
#NoHomo but I've seen some good looking fit guys (20s to 50s) before. I guess it also depends on how they treat the ladies lor. If got looks, know how to respect them and can last long the WLs might take interest in them.

Zapping is a way to boost your ego. Agree? Keechiu!
Old 10-03-2023, 07:19 AM
Samster

Quote:

I have seen young and good looking men around PT though very few, mostly uncles like us.

I have colleagues who are handsome but no character, it’s quite a turn off, so I guess you need more than good look. Vitamin M is also important.
Old 10-03-2023, 11:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 587 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10334 / Power: 19
exactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond repute

Ya u need to have vitamin M, they prefer M than looks.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1