The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 01-12-2022, 01:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 88 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 258 / Power: 10
HilfanSgx is one of the Best!HilfanSgx is one of the Best!HilfanSgx is one of the Best!
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Fr for NANA from Empire

TLDR: Chubby MILF with awesome service

Location: Ehhh you know, you know. If can just grab, abit of a pain at certain times for parking and pub transport abit far.

Body and looks: Body is as seen in bro HyperBeast post. Face also is as seen in the okt posting. Honestly, If I saw her, I would not give a second look. Just very average looking and body wise not as curvy as I'd like. Not exactly fat but not middling either. Boobs soft but I think against her frame like not as big as I thought itd be. But at 120, you get what you pay for. Those that like SYT would def not enjoy. But she more than makes up for this in service, which was what piqued my interest in the first place.

Frenching: DFK aggressive from the get go. Seriously her tongue control is just... wow.

BBJ: Very sloppy and can auto DT, will pretty much gag herself on my cock. Can take face fuck no problem also. When not in her mouth, she just licks everywhere with her tongue, very shiok. AR also provided and quite aggressive there as well.

Gfe: Can talk and tcss. Playful as well as once she found out i quite ticklish, took every opportunity to tickle me. Dirty talk during the deed also pretty shiok.

FJ: She can take quite the pounding and will play with herself during. But ah, in cowgirl can be a tad aggressive. You can see for yourself in the pic she quite a big girl.

Extra notes: She can give a pretty good massage. She gt 2 types lol. Thai massage which was legit good, really worked out my sore muscles. And another 'massage', you lie flat on your stomach, she start lick your whole back. I'm kinda ticklish but the sensualness of it all made me tahan in spite of it. Bros who are easily ticklish might not enjoy as much. Then will transition to AR and wow.

RTF: I reaaaaly would like to. But saving up for BKK trip come christmas time. Already had to turn down a promising target recommended by another bro.
MEATY ass is always a plus
Boobs that jiggle, no matter how small (Natural is a plus)
Fluent in french

Milf avg looks with commando service > syt, beauty, supermodel body but deadfish
Old 01-12-2022, 02:00 PM
Samster

Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
bolelahh is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

https://www.sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=9...hlight=jasmine

Jasmine - Seduction

Look: 8.0/10 SYT look with and pair slutty eyes
Body: 8.5/10 Not tanned, quite slim like model, quite fair and short and close to B cup
Frenching: seducing me and lured into kissing her, while playing my cock.
Bbbj: started to use her tongue and lick my body and nipple –one hand Hj my Gun.
When her tongue is working on my body. Once her warm mouth enter shiok until want cum
Fj: very accommodating

Rtf: when I got the time
Old 01-12-2022, 02:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
saintmaria is Cool - loads of Potential

Name: Miyo
Stable: Lust

Location: Apartment. Big, clean, easy to reach location. Got good directions to apartment She was friendly and had her arm around me as soon as I entered.

Body: 9/10. Nice ass, great tits, flat tummy
Face: 8/10. Very pretty, but skin not as smooth as pic suggests. About 90% resemblance to pics
Attitude: 10/10. She is friendly and playful. Loves to tease.
Frenching: 8/10.
Pussy: Clean, no smell.
BJ: 8/10. Great technique.
FJ: 15/10. Awesome. She has great pussy control. She loves to be on top, tried different positions. She was mostly in control. Went fast, went slow. At one point, she tightened her pussy muscles and I had to struggle to move. Just amazing.

Post first round, we lay together in bed, her head on my shoulders. Then after 10 mins or so, she gave me a HJ and soon she was riding me again.

Overall, a great session. This gem heads home soon, so not to be missed.

RTF: would definitely consider Miyo again. Would definitely recommend her highly.
Old 01-12-2022, 02:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 175 / Power: 6
HyperBeasts is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHyperBeasts is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Finally another bro tried and also say she is good

Quote:
Originally Posted by HilfanSgx View Post
Fr for NANA from Empire

TLDR: Chubby MILF with awesome service

Location: Ehhh you know, you know. If can just grab, abit of a pain at certain times for parking and pub transport abit far.

Body and looks: Body is as seen in bro HyperBeast post. Face also is as seen in the okt posting. Honestly, If I saw her, I would not give a second look. Just very average looking and body wise not as curvy as I'd like. Not exactly fat but not middling either. Boobs soft but I think against her frame like not as big as I thought itd be. But at 120, you get what you pay for. Those that like SYT would def not enjoy. But she more than makes up for this in service, which was what piqued my interest in the first place.

Frenching: DFK aggressive from the get go. Seriously her tongue control is just... wow.

BBJ: Very sloppy and can auto DT, will pretty much gag herself on my cock. Can take face fuck no problem also. When not in her mouth, she just licks everywhere with her tongue, very shiok. AR also provided and quite aggressive there as well.

Gfe: Can talk and tcss. Playful as well as once she found out i quite ticklish, took every opportunity to tickle me. Dirty talk during the deed also pretty shiok.

FJ: She can take quite the pounding and will play with herself during. But ah, in cowgirl can be a tad aggressive. You can see for yourself in the pic she quite a big girl.

Extra notes: She can give a pretty good massage. She gt 2 types lol. Thai massage which was legit good, really worked out my sore muscles. And another 'massage', you lie flat on your stomach, she start lick your whole back. I'm kinda ticklish but the sensualness of it all made me tahan in spite of it. Bros who are easily ticklish might not enjoy as much. Then will transition to AR and wow.

RTF: I reaaaaly would like to. But saving up for BKK trip come christmas time. Already had to turn down a promising target recommended by another bro.
Old 01-12-2022, 02:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
mbenx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi anyone tried muay from mansion? how was it?
Old 01-12-2022, 02:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
ohsogood deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Anna from Dynasty

Anna has sharp features and is pretty fair. She has a set of wonderful jigs and can french like no tomorrow. She is a steal at this price. Love her to bits!
Old 01-12-2022, 02:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 99 / Power: 3
Eizen deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by adorah View Post
FR for Sara from The Pimp

Okt is easy going and response quickly even first time with the stable.
Location is easy to access and with many restaurants and shops around.
Sara is good looking and hard working young lady at 22. Discount from the photo as the filter but still pretty and will grow on you.
Young and slim body. Not fat. No stretch. Tan but not too much. No tattoo. Natural B boob good to play with. Smell nice on every parts of her.
Service is OK, and a bit green to this. Can do the needs and no complaints. Provided some massage between the shots. She also enjoyed as can tell from the reactions during the session
Open and easy to talk with, English skill good. Smile a lot, and playful.
In overall a nice session. Will rtf for the lad and stable if got chance.
Hi bro, can give rough estimate how accurate the photos are for Sara?

Eyeing

Tried and Gone
L365 - Maserati
PL - Nat, Nanny, YY
Queens - Casilyn, Jess
DessertThai - Jenny
Casanova - Summer
BP - AXO (RTF-ed!), Aries
Seduction - AM, Coco
LFT - Mabel, Indy
K88 - Buddy
CF - Maylin, Game
FG - Miki
FS - Naomi
GLX - Miso
GMC - Moshi
Old 01-12-2022, 02:30 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -57 / Power: 0
peidolong has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Name: Sara
Stable: Merci
Okt: fast response

Looks: 8 (definitely a looker)
Body: 7 slim with good ass for doggy
Bbbj: 7 (hardworking but I've had better)
Fj: no ky needed, accommodating with good stereo
Gfe: great attitude, good English

Definitely worth a visit
Old 01-12-2022, 02:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1193 / Power: 8
siamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud of

May - Kingdom

Already much reviews on her so will just keep it short... and most of the FRs are on point.

Looks - add about 4 years to her pics... should be around late 20s or early 30s. Well maintained.

Body - fair skin.. petite... flat tummy with a butterfly on her abs... again very well maintained.

Boobs - natural Bs with pointy nipps

Pussy - unshaved.. allows painting and wet

Shower - together b4 and after.. SOP

Kiss/Catbath - occasionally tongue and lick from earlobe to armpit to chest area to knee

BBBJ - Some DT.. good suction.. suck balls.. licking the whole shaft covers the whole groin area

69 - Yes.. she loves being eaten.. will moan and compliment you are doing a good job

FJ - not shy to express herself when being pounded... go fast and hard and she screams in ecstasy.

Massage - Yes during interval... passable strength not playing piano.. massage halfway she move on to lick my ear and my back to tease for 2nd round.

Overall - A good budget session for this period. SYT and big boobs lover can look elsewhere. She is experienced and knows how to satisfy men.
Old 01-12-2022, 02:35 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 230 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4276 / Power: 36
Thialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond repute

Cindy fr LF,

Cindy is pre milf, but still very fuckable... Bros looking for fair babe with long straight silky hair, and slim perky butt, she will probably be the one for you...

She is shy to take photos at the beginning... so don't allow facial shots... but she actually likes taking photos... esp in bikinis...

What I like about her....

Fair, n smooth skin...
She is definitely consider slim to me... not skinny..
Her slim perky butt... I really enjoyed grabbing n squeezing those cute butt cheeks...
Her juicy abalone.... she was already wet when I reached down to touch it while still in the lingeria...
During painting, she keeps reaching to the back of my head pulling towards her pussy when she is high...

Old 01-12-2022, 02:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 117 / Power: 2
Mibuichizoku deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMibuichizoku deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Deleted, error error

Last edited by Mibuichizoku; 02-12-2022 at 04:44 AM.
Old 01-12-2022, 03:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 149 / Power: 0
slaym deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyslaym deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Delay FR for Fon from A1Group. (30/11/2022)

I booked for 90m 2s + AJ.

Room: 8/10: Shared bathroom but clean room with enough space to play. Managed to take her standing.

Looks: 9/10: She looks at 90% from her Pic. She admitted being 26 not 24. No difference for me though.

Body: 10/10 Slim and toned body. Totally my type so nothing to say about it. It was HARD at the first sight. Pretty face with special mention to that sexy mole near her mouth.

BBBJ/AR 10/10: One of her best attribute. I got lucky enough to get a nice AR. Her tongue was going all over my shaft, ball and asshole. I got so exited that I ask her to put her pussy on my face and went for a 69.

FJ/AJ: 9/10 She can take a good pounding. She is not loud which I like. The kind of vocal girl turn me down. Couldn't resist to start with a Anal doggy for the 1st shot.

Frenching 8.5/10: Not my thing.

GFE 9/10 : Great attitude. Special mention to her laugh. She is damn cute and sexy when you make her laugh.

Rtf: yes
Old 01-12-2022, 03:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 94 / Power: 2
alexalmighty90 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Rachel of Club Friday

Bro CF was patient. Had a bit of trouble with my verification as it is my first time booking. Instructions were clear.

Rachel is pretty looking. Definitely see already will not reject. She a sweet innocent feel to her looks. Looks younger than her actual age. Nice body and nice view while doing our deed. Skills also not bad. Enjoyed the good sex with her.

Service attitude is positive and she will out to please. Would I recommend? Yes.

Thank you Bro CF for the arrangement.
Old 01-12-2022, 03:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Cwzer123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Always been lurking around and first time writing FR

Jasmine from empire6969

OKT: friendly and fast response. Easy arrangements with clear instructions given

Looks: Sweet looking and SYT with long hair + braces. Usual Thai tan
Body: boobs are a handful. Enchanced and mid soft. Slim with Good butt
Kiss: gentle kissing and shy at first. But can french once warm up.
BBBJ: nice and warm. Gentle suction but not much variation.
Pussy: Shaven and no smell. allows painting and single fingering
FJ: started with cowgirl. Good rider and grinding for a while. view from below is great with those boobs. Changed to missionary, pumped and ended 1st shot.
Opted for BBBJ + HJ for 2nd shot as was tired. She was hardworking to get the 2nd shot out
GFE: had small chit chat and provided leg massages in between

Overall a good session!
Old 01-12-2022, 03:30 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
galleryphoto deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://www.sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=9...highlight=mena

Lady: Mena
Stable: Lust
Looks: sexy, and got a face of a super hot model, how she looks like in photos is same as photo.
Body: nice body, toned. And busty.
Boobs: D cup solid solid!
Frenching: lots of kisses
Bbbj: Her tongue skills is not bad.. Can feel my hairs standing on ends.. Lol
Fj: Started off with doggy and also ended with that as her moaning really buay tahan.. Makes me feel as if I have a 10In 2IC.. Lol.. Boy she can really ride.. with her boobs bouncing infront of me I could not resist but suck it like a baby desperate for milk which leads to more amazing dolby surround sound..
Overall/GFE: service is good, very service oriented
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1