The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 22-05-2007, 03:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 450 / Power: 18
soberguy is a glorious beacon of lightsoberguy is a glorious beacon of lightsoberguy is a glorious beacon of lightsoberguy is a glorious beacon of lightsoberguy is a glorious beacon of light
Talking Budget MILF Bonk - Ah Hua $50 FJ - Worthy

As this is my 1st FL Thread, pls note that the FR is due to my experience and as far as possible, I am factual here. But I cannot assure your experience with her at all. I am writing this as I think it is a worthy recommendation and she asked me if I have any friends to recommend to her since she is afraid of AV raids.

Meeting up!

First of all, apology to Bro JT as I intended to go for JT's recommendation on TongTong but kena ambushed but this Ah Hua!

It was out of boredom that I took a stroll over at GL on my own after my purchase of some DIY cable. Was walking around from Lor 6, 8 to 14, then shell, opposite shell, 19, opposite shell carpark and up to Lor 28, 29. Shame, there wasn't much to see and there was only a handful at Lor 6.8 at 7ish pm.

Anyway,I had my meal at the Lor 23 kopi shop where there were quite alot of really MILF FL. There was one plumpish girl who came to me and offered me massage (late 20s) but she is not my type and doesn't seem to have a good aura.

So, after the meal, I was happily leaving the kopi shop, thinking of Tong Tong and wanting to call her. Suddenly, someone give me a nice smile in front of me on the pavement and as I walked hearer to her, she said something like "Ni How", I was abit blur and stop beside her, She smiled and asked if I am all right and if I like to go with her. On a quick glance on her, she looks like about 27-28 with a nice smile, wearing a black dress (abit like those KTV dress) and looks nice.

I am no expert in picking up good FL but I like to talk to them for a while just to test ground on their attitude. So I was saying that, I just had dinner and shouldn't worked out, asking her where she from, how long she been her etc. We did chat for like a couple minutes, of course, she requested a up her a couple times. I don't know what happened and suddenly my lil bro sprank up, telling me to up her. Probably when she said, "anything you want for you to enjoy". Actually, I wasn't even requesting for anything.

Checking into the room

We got into the hotel opposite the road and while crossing the road and to the hotel, she was sort of like holding my arms like my gf. This is the 6th days she is in Singapore and told me that I am her 2nd customer. Reason that there were alot of raids during the past few days and she was just resting. Which probably explain why I find her abit blur, like dunno wat to do (as comapred with many other FR). Kinda innocent and willing to please attitude, which is why I am writing this to share with brothers here.

Once inside the room, we just continue our TCSS while she went to the toilet. After which, she requested for a shower and soon both of us are in our baby suits. I was holding her waist and lead her to the bathroom. She was preparing the water if it is too hot or cold while I play with her nipple abit while I continue TCSS too. Anyway, shower is just SOP. Hmmm.. not really SOP, she only apply some on your body and apply some on hers. I didn't see her scrubbing with her hand or wat so I did half of the shower myself too.

The FJ Part 1

Coming onto the bed after drying ourself, we just lie on the bed TCSS (well, the ice has long broken prior in the hotel) like we know each other very well. She wasn't even rushing to do anything and I was having her sleeping on my shoulder talking to her. I cut towards the end of her conversation by giving her a kiss on her lips and then she was touching my lil bro which sprank to life on her midas touch. Thus, continue to kiss her on her neck, ear lobes, nipple etc and she was feeling high touching my lil bro (at this point, I have not french kiss her). It didn't take long before she asked me for the condom. Since I started the action by kissing her, I left her run the remaining show. She capped me and started to give me a BJ. ON the 1st blow, I could feel the suction and pretty nice. As I was enjoying it and lifting up her hair to to watch her sucking, she stopped after 2 minutes and asked me to bonk her now with me on top of her. I was like.. huh? and in my mind.. "pls be longer leh.. I was enjoying it!".

Anyway, my lil bro has fully awake and needed some pussy too. So I pinned her down and started to slide my manhood into her. She close her eyes as I enter and I can sense that she is aready wet since it went in quite easily. Can feel some tighness on her pussy and started to bonk her slowly. She breathing increase at each stroke, but is a shame that she is not a moaner but slighly. I was running my hand down on her hips and pull up her legs as I thrust into her. Did her missionary lying, with her legs up on my shoulder and where possible, I would just kiss her lips and she would response too with some light french kisses. She liked me to kiss on her neck and nibble on her ear lobe as I can feel her moaning getting abit louder. The feeling was great as if I was fucking my gf.

Not too long later, I asked her to be on top of me and she obediently obliged, sitting on me and thrust her pussy into me. Then suddenly she stop and said she has to split because of the lubricate on the condom when she did the bj earlier. Wah kao... thought she know she might wipe it away with tissue but that shows how innocent she can be too, meaning not a pro in this job. She continue to thrust me and enjoying the bonk with her hasten breathing and slow moans. At the same time, I feel a wetness at the lower tummy. Must be her cunt juice flowing down since she is on top of me. Shiok!

After a while, I raised myself up and got us bonking in sitting position. It wasn't too long that I lay her down and started to thrust her more deeply and faster making her cum. At this point, I couldn't resist myself and came too. Once I had cummed, we simple hugged each other for a while before pulling myself out and I just stumbled onto the bed. Well, she was lying there, enjoying the after bliss, not knowing wat to do. Too bad that I removed the CD myself before she offered to help but did told her that she should help me as some brothers would expect such serive from the FL. Anyway, nothing important to me so long as chemistry is right there. That is the important factor for me.

We just lie on the bed and TCSS for quite a quite like my gf. Well, she then asked me to go for second round and add a topup too. I guess she was feeling horny and enjoyed the bonk, and in additions maybe I could give her more since she hadn't had much customer too. One thing about her, during the bonking and TCSS break, she asked me if I enjoy bonking and she said she is enjoying it with me, probably due to the chemistry and cummed once.

The FJ Part 2

Sorry,got to continue tomorrow since it is so late and I spent like more than an hour writing.

The FR PArt II will be the more exciting part.. cheers!
Old 22-05-2007, 03:58 AM
Samster

soberguy is a glorious beacon of lightsoberguy is a glorious beacon of lightsoberguy is a glorious beacon of lightsoberguy is a glorious beacon of lightsoberguy is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Budget MILF Bonk - Ah Hua $50 FJ - Worthy

Not missing out the important thing here. The forum pages said I too lor sor so I got to cut into 2 part to paste here. FJ Part 2 will be continued later.. stay tuned.

################################

Basic Stats

Name : Ah Hua (PRC, Hei Long Jiang)
Age : 26+ (somehow most PRC seem to look slightly older, I rate 28-29yrs old)
Look: 6.5/10 (Pleasant and I would say quite pretty)
Skin: Quite Smooth (Not really fair but normal like Sg gers)
Armpit hair : A little bit and told her to shave off
Hair: Normal straight hair
Vital Statistic : 34-26-35
Boobs: A+ or B- (don't expect much but still something to hold. Not sagging type + nice eraser nipple!) She liked to be lick and suck on her nipple but pls don't bite it off!
Height : 160 cm
Weight : about 46-47 kg (Not fat/plump, can consider quite slim but bit of tummy).
Body: 6-6.5/10 (I would say is average. Better than most real MILF)
Catbath : None, only play with your nipple abit and stroke you. Did told her to learn that and what bros here will expect!
BJ: 6.5/10 (Got some suction, least she is doing it well!! But just abit short, like a couple minutes. She told me that she don't really like doing that for long when I request longer, but I told her that she got to try if she want me to recommend bros to her. Anyway brother, just don't need to force on her. Even if it is short, it is still good!)
Massage : NO, is only for FJ here
Kissing : Quite abit for me (maybe the chemistry we had, not sure if it will be the same for bros here.)
Frenching : Yes, but looks like only for me due to chemistry. Not very heavy french, can consider as light. Whether you get it or not, I don;t know. Maybe if you have chemistry with her? Why not?
AR : None
CIM : None
FJ : 7/10 (Her voice quite nice.. I think! Very wet and no KY)
AJ: None
Attitude: Innocent and good! Quite new to the job so she is abit blur! Told me that I am her 2nd customer! Easy to talk to. Seem honest and forward, don't play games with you etc..
GF Feeling : Yes (for me). Like meeting a fuck buddy for good sex.
RTF : Yes, I would since we have good chemistry.
Damage : $50/60mins/1 shot. Well, I had 2 shot and gave her $100 but really made her worked hard for the 2nd shot, pity her (pls read FR above). Room+CD: your own, pls bring CD!!

Tip her as you wish, I would think that she gave me a wonderful time and hope she does for the brother here. At this price and what she has, she would worth $60. I didn't tell her about what I would pay but leave it at $50 to that brothers can tips her according to her service provided. But pls don't spoilt the market too!

I am sorry that I can only share this contacts with brothers with at least 27 points and minimum 2 properly written FR. Reason that she hadn't been working since she came due to the raids around and really needed the money to repay off some debts. So just want to be careful. For those sincere brothers less than 27pts, I may consider sharing but if I don't response, don't be pushy too.

Pls PM me if you wish but don't post here to asking me to email you at your revealed email address. Honestly, I can't be arsed and I don't see the point of sharing my email address to you so that you sell it to those spam companies. If my PM box is full, so be it and try it later. Cheers!

Ops.. I only have 50 PM slot so for those who can send out like a few PM to spam my PM box, I will not zap you but I would recommend you to be zapped. Zap from me.. no power.. zapped from those 3 - 6 pointers.. lagi power leh

P.S. If you like my FR, you may up me but if you do that, pls leave your nick too. Same goes if you want to zap me. I won't zap you back for no reason.
Old 22-05-2007, 03:46 PM
Samster

Sorry for the slight delay, but before I continue the FJ Part II, please note that she can only entertain Mandarin speaking client. I am not a OKT or mafu but just to share and helping her out abit too.

Thus, only for Chinese speaking Chinese Client. Cheers!

The FJ Part 2

We were TCSS for quite a while and she started to stroke me waking up my brother. it must be the good feeling that I felt pretty horny too and very soon, we were kissing and me playing and sucking on her tits. Kissing her neck down to her nipple and nibble at it. She said, that relly makes her feel good and made her very wet too. Soon, she was searching for the condom to cap me quickly and give me a nice BJ, thought it was not that long as I know she was very horny and wanted me to go inside her quick.

I mounted her onto the bed and went in her missionary. Gosh, she was really wet and it felt good! She said she was feeling so wet and really like bonking with me, can't resist been so wet. I thrust her missionary with some variation.. like leg on the shoulder, her legs cuddlking on my weight and she was holding onto my hip to thrust her deeper and harder too. Which is a nice thing, like telling me how much she want me to bonk her hard. She was panting, breathing fast with her slow moan but louder this time and very soon she was cumming. Though she cummed, she didn't stop her action of pulling me closer and me continue boking her. Seemed like she just enjoyed so much and kept wanting it. She told me usually, she may take a breather after cumming a big one but this times, she just keep wanting. I was thinking, whether she want or not, I will still bonk her until I cum!

Then, I turned her body to the side with me still inside her and keep thrusting her + cupping on her tits as well. I was really nice to look at her expression or like... you know.. lol... dying yet wanting to be bonk etc... This made me thrust her even harder and making her moans louder too (not that loud like the next door can hear). After a few moment, I turn her over and doggy her... Hmmm... I like it this way too and continue thrusting her. She simply enjoy it too and no complain in whatever position I want from her. Then, I push her to lie flat face down and continue thrusting her while she moaning away on the pillow. Kept telling me that she felt good and itchy too.. and she cummed in that position too.

This goes on for another 10 mins or so and then I pulled her to the edge of the bed with her face up and me standing by the bed. This is one of the position to good really deep into her. Hmm.. she was letting out a cry each time I thrust into her. We were humping like rabbits and of course some variation in that position. I remember then best is when I was squading at the edge of the bed so that I cam hump her deeper and harder with her hand pullong on my hip. It didn't take long that for her to cum.

I don't know why but simply enjoy the play with her and keep humping her until I felt tired and then request her to be on top of me. She was like in cloud 9 and moved to position herself on top of me humping on me. But then, I thnk I am more of a control feak and after few minutes, I don't feel so shiok and push her down to continue boking her with her legs up in the sky. Very soon she cummed and panting away.

These goes on for a while for about 45mins, but don't know why that I couldn't cum. Anyway, I decided to stop as I don't want to end up all sore. Beside I had cummed earlier. So we were taking a breather by the bed, resting for a while. She told me that she cummed total of 5 times. 4 times during our 2nd round and I could see that she was all exhausted there. hehe...

We had our shower later when some rest and TCSS.

In all, it was an enjoyable bonk which I would recommend. To me, she is kinda innocent as she is new (2nd day at work but in Sg for 6 days). She asked me to recommend some friends to her and told her that I could and brief her briefly of some high standard which brothers may expect. How much she can absorb or provides, we will see. But for the price, she is worthy and I really enjoy my time with her. Lotsa GFE feeling to me but not sure if it is the same for others unless someone try and tell me what is it.

I have posted her stats on the 2nd post so you can refer to there. However, she only accept Chinese speaking Chinese brothers. Those chinese brothers who are not fluent in mandarin but can converse in basic mandarin is all right with her too. Sorry that she can't accept other race because she only knows mandarin and only feel comfortable with chinese brothers.
Old 22-05-2007, 05:22 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 5064 / Power: 0
Ngengheng has a reputation beyond reputeNgengheng has a reputation beyond reputeNgengheng has a reputation beyond reputeNgengheng has a reputation beyond reputeNgengheng has a reputation beyond reputeNgengheng has a reputation beyond reputeNgengheng has a reputation beyond reputeNgengheng has a reputation beyond reputeNgengheng has a reputation beyond reputeNgengheng has a reputation beyond reputeNgengheng has a reputation beyond repute

Bro care to share her contact with me?
Old 22-05-2007, 05:52 PM
Samster

Today, someone PM me and said he is an eurasian-mixed but the nick is ah neh nick. No offence to indian brothers but sorry to say that I really hate it when they say they are eurasian when it seems so obvious that they are indian. This fellow who PM me want to be his fucking pimp by doing the translation etc. hey, I am not a OKT or Agent or whatever you want to name it.

Anyway, I never response to the PM and stated clearly on my 2nd FJ post that she can't accomodate non-chinese brothers. Then someone zapped me and said I am asshole. Yea, right, obviously you don;t even dare to put your nick down. Grow up mate! There is no need for me to zap back anyone for I won't want to be a bigger asshole than you. Lol...

All I do is just share the contacts and you deal with her. If you can't speak her language so be it. Sorry that if there is no way for both of you to communicate. And don't dislike your own race, go for them too.
Old 22-05-2007, 10:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 169 / Power: 18
Hardyboy is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHardyboy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Thanks to bro Soberguy for sharing this contact.

Called up ah hua tonight and arranged for her to meet at hotel. As I was early, I took a room first, bathed myself and watched TV while waiting for her. Soon after, the door bell rang. I answered the door and found a MILF at the doorstep. To be frank, she looked to be in the 30's to me. She is however, not ugly. As I had already showered, I asked her to wash herself while I rest on the bed. She then began stripping and went to take a shower. After her shower, she lied down beside me and did some tcss.

After the ice-breaking, she started to lick my nipple. That's the extent of the catbath that she will do. After spending sometime licking both my nipples, she capped me and started to ride me. 5min later, I went missionary on her. This is when she kept pushing me away and I could see pain on her face. So I asked her if it is painful and she said yes. Guess my cock is too big for her?

So I stopped and she inspected her CB to see if it was ok. When everything was OK, we returned to action. This time we tried doggy. The pain was more bearable for her. After some 10min of doggy, she said her back hurts and needed to lie down. So missionary is painful for her, so I tried scissors, which turned out ok. After another 10min in that position, I unloaded.

We washed ourselves up and I paid her $50. She asked for $10 which I gave her as well.

She offered a handshake while parting. This is weird since it is usually a hug

I didn't quite enjoy the session because I was too worried about causing pain, and the entire session turn out to be trying this position and that so that her CB doesn't hurt, or her back doesn't hurt.

Face: 6/10 (she looks 30's)
Body: 6/10 (figure is alright, but skin a bit dark and with freckles)
Armpit hair: still there
Boobs: small but eraser nipples
BJ: I turned down
FJ: 5/10 (I was in the wrong mood)
Service: 7/10 (very friendly and courteous)
Damage: $50+$10 (tips) + Hotel + CD
Old 23-05-2007, 10:53 AM
Samster

Given out contacts to the selected few bros here. Hopefully, we get some FRs in these couple days. Cheers!
Old 23-05-2007, 04:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1102 / Power: 22
Rof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by soberguy View Post
Given out contacts to the selected few bros here. Hopefully, we get some FRs in these couple days. Cheers!
Thanks for the cool and detailed write-up. Juz upped you le.

Vietnamese Wife in Singapore

Foreigner Wife's matter.

Need Info on PRC Visa etc
Old 23-05-2007, 05:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 817 / Power: 19
dirtyhairy is a splendid one to beholddirtyhairy is a splendid one to beholddirtyhairy is a splendid one to beholddirtyhairy is a splendid one to beholddirtyhairy is a splendid one to beholddirtyhairy is a splendid one to beholddirtyhairy is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
...stated clearly on my 2nd FJ post that she can't accomodate non-chinese brothers. Then someone zapped me and said I am asshole....
Yo Bro Sober,
Sorry to hear about your trouber
if I may suggest, next time try not to mention race
bcos sum ppl can take it while others cannot face
so it's up to you to give contacts,
after your screening and checks
this way save you all the aggro and maybe oso from being zapped
Old 23-05-2007, 09:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rof|maoxz View Post
Thanks for the cool and detailed write-up. Juz upped you le.
Thank Bro!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtyhairy View Post

if I may suggest, next time try not to mention race bcos sum ppl can take it while others cannot face so it's up to you to give contacts, after your screening and checks this way save you all the aggro and maybe oso from being zapped
Well, I can't do much too as it takes all sort of people in this world. It will be tough to know as I won't know who is who, and I am only help her by sharing her contact, in which bros here contact her directly. She did specifically said that she can only cope with chinese and english is all greek to her. She can;t even read pinyin leh....

Zap me is not an issue lah.. but the ku-niang don't dare to make himself known.. lol. My policy is never zap anyone because I believe everyone is good.
Old 26-05-2007, 11:38 AM
Samster

Given out the contacts to a few brothers... so any FR coming in soon?
Old 26-05-2007, 12:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
veron is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
As this is my 1st FL Thread, pls note that the FR is due to my experience and as far as possible, I am factual here. But I cannot assure your experience with her at all. I am writing this as I think it is a worthy recommendation and she asked me if I have any friends to recommend to her since she is afraid of AV raids.

Meeting up!

First of all, apology to Bro JT as I intended to go for JT's recommendation on TongTong but kena ambushed but this Ah Hua!

It was out of boredom that I took a stroll over at GL on my own after my purchase of some DIY cable. Was walking around from Lor 6, 8 to 14, then shell, opposite shell, 19, opposite shell carpark and up to Lor 28, 29. Shame, there wasn't much to see and there was only a handful at Lor 6.8 at 7ish pm.

Anyway,I had my meal at the Lor 23 kopi shop where there were quite alot of really MILF FL. There was one plumpish girl who came to me and offered me massage (late 20s) but she is not my type and doesn't seem to have a good aura.

So, after the meal, I was happily leaving the kopi shop, thinking of Tong Tong and wanting to call her. Suddenly, someone give me a nice smile in front of me on the pavement and as I walked hearer to her, she said something like "Ni How", I was abit blur and stop beside her, She smiled and asked if I am all right and if I like to go with her. On a quick glance on her, she looks like about 27-28 with a nice smile, wearing a black dress (abit like those KTV dress) and looks nice.

I am no expert in picking up good FL but I like to talk to them for a while just to test ground on their attitude. So I was saying that, I just had dinner and shouldn't worked out, asking her where she from, how long she been her etc. We did chat for like a couple minutes, of course, she requested a up her a couple times. I don't know what happened and suddenly my lil bro sprank up, telling me to up her. Probably when she said, "anything you want for you to enjoy". Actually, I wasn't even requesting for anything.

Checking into the room

We got into the hotel opposite the road and while crossing the road and to the hotel, she was sort of like holding my arms like my gf. This is the 6th days she is in Singapore and told me that I am her 2nd customer. Reason that there were alot of raids during the past few days and she was just resting. Which probably explain why I find her abit blur, like dunno wat to do (as comapred with many other FR). Kinda innocent and willing to please attitude, which is why I am writing this to share with brothers here.

Once inside the room, we just continue our TCSS while she went to the toilet. After which, she requested for a shower and soon both of us are in our baby suits. I was holding her waist and lead her to the bathroom. She was preparing the water if it is too hot or cold while I play with her nipple abit while I continue TCSS too. Anyway, shower is just SOP. Hmmm.. not really SOP, she only apply some on your body and apply some on hers. I didn't see her scrubbing with her hand or wat so I did half of the shower myself too.

The FJ Part 1

Coming onto the bed after drying ourself, we just lie on the bed TCSS (well, the ice has long broken prior in the hotel) like we know each other very well. She wasn't even rushing to do anything and I was having her sleeping on my shoulder talking to her. I cut towards the end of her conversation by giving her a kiss on her lips and then she was touching my lil bro which sprank to life on her midas touch. Thus, continue to kiss her on her neck, ear lobes, nipple etc and she was feeling high touching my lil bro (at this point, I have not french kiss her). It didn't take long before she asked me for the condom. Since I started the action by kissing her, I left her run the remaining show. She capped me and started to give me a BJ. ON the 1st blow, I could feel the suction and pretty nice. As I was enjoying it and lifting up her hair to to watch her sucking, she stopped after 2 minutes and asked me to bonk her now with me on top of her. I was like.. huh? and in my mind.. "pls be longer leh.. I was enjoying it!".

Anyway, my lil bro has fully awake and needed some pussy too. So I pinned her down and started to slide my manhood into her. She close her eyes as I enter and I can sense that she is aready wet since it went in quite easily. Can feel some tighness on her pussy and started to bonk her slowly. She breathing increase at each stroke, but is a shame that she is not a moaner but slighly. I was running my hand down on her hips and pull up her legs as I thrust into her. Did her missionary lying, with her legs up on my shoulder and where possible, I would just kiss her lips and she would response too with some light french kisses. She liked me to kiss on her neck and nibble on her ear lobe as I can feel her moaning getting abit louder. The feeling was great as if I was fucking my gf.

Not too long later, I asked her to be on top of me and she obediently obliged, sitting on me and thrust her pussy into me. Then suddenly she stop and said she has to split because of the lubricate on the condom when she did the bj earlier. Wah kao... thought she know she might wipe it away with tissue but that shows how innocent she can be too, meaning not a pro in this job. She continue to thrust me and enjoying the bonk with her hasten breathing and slow moans. At the same time, I feel a wetness at the lower tummy. Must be her cunt juice flowing down since she is on top of me. Shiok!

After a while, I raised myself up and got us bonking in sitting position. It wasn't too long that I lay her down and started to thrust her more deeply and faster making her cum. At this point, I couldn't resist myself and came too. Once I had cummed, we simple hugged each other for a while before pulling myself out and I just stumbled onto the bed. Well, she was lying there, enjoying the after bliss, not knowing wat to do. Too bad that I removed the CD myself before she offered to help but did told her that she should help me as some brothers would expect such serive from the FL. Anyway, nothing important to me so long as chemistry is right there. That is the important factor for me.

We just lie on the bed and TCSS for quite a quite like my gf. Well, she then asked me to go for second round and add a topup too. I guess she was feeling horny and enjoyed the bonk, and in additions maybe I could give her more since she hadn't had much customer too. One thing about her, during the bonking and TCSS break, she asked me if I enjoy bonking and she said she is enjoying it with me, probably due to the chemistry and cummed once.

The FJ Part 2

Sorry,got to continue tomorrow since it is so late and I spent like more than an hour writing.

The FR PArt II will be the more exciting part.. cheers!
bro,is tat reali that good?could i hv the contact?is it OL?
Old 26-05-2007, 12:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by veron View Post
bro,is tat reali that good?could i hv the contact?is it OL?
bro... don't quote the whole post leh.. later they will zap you. For my experience... is a worthy bonk. Maybe the chemistry too. Not OL leh.. how to find PRC who are OL type? lol....
Old 30-05-2007, 10:11 AM
Samster

bonk! bonk! bonk!
Old 04-06-2007, 04:36 PM
Samster

Was told that her auntie has gone back. Anyone for budget bonk? hehe..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread