The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List
sexbuzz

Old 17-05-2024, 05:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
tipsy90 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: 2038 越南花園 (V-garden) new Vietnam house

G7 is not working today. Had G32, her BBBJ is definitely one of the best in the CAT60 category.
Old 17-05-2024, 08:09 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
wei38 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

G20 working today?
Old 17-05-2024, 09:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 951 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6963 / Power: 25
MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tipsy90 View Post
G7 is not working today. Had G32, her BBBJ is definitely one of the best in the CAT60 category.
The most memorable was a one hour session i had with her two weeks back....her bbbj in the shower was amazing...gfe was out of this world...she will massage for you...she is quite humble and down to earth and hardly any mood swings compared to the other girls...
Old Yesterday, 07:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 161 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1457 / Power: 19
pippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud ofpippo2002 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by wei38 View Post
G20 working today?
I saw her in pajamas. Lol.. most likely resting..

Uncensored JAV to share - https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=693140

JAV Bondage video to share -

https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=692957
Old Yesterday, 09:44 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
wei38 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by pippo2002 View Post
I saw her in pajamas. Lol.. most likely resting..
Thanks for replying
Old Yesterday, 01:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4300 / Power: 23
Allanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond repute

Contrary to what ninja assassin said g7 no children or baby she said special is not 5B also is much higher I din take the offer. I suspect is translation error she also comm with me using google translate..
Old Yesterday, 11:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 202 / Power: 12
newbie85 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternewbie85 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternewbie85 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allanooi View Post
Contrary to what ninja assassin said g7 no children or baby she said special is not 5B also is much higher I din take the offer. I suspect is translation error she also comm with me using google translate..
Not translation error. Her extra for special has increased to 100. Rather go for others who provide it FOC.
Old Yesterday, 11:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4300 / Power: 23
Allanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by newbie85 View Post
Not translation error. Her extra for special has increased to 100. Rather go for others who provide it FOC.
She super greedy siah 🤣. Wonder how many carrot head she chopped already. Body wise so so not as good as ex G7 …
Old Yesterday, 11:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 951 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6963 / Power: 25
MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute

G32 does not ask for tips or never ask her regulars to buy gifts...she always say no need to buy anything just come and visit her more often...that is an example of excellent customer service...that why her regulars dun mind to queue up for her
Old Today, 03:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 219 / Power: 7
Axel88 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAxel88 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAxel88 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Allanooi View Post
She super greedy siah 🤣. Wonder how many carrot head she chopped already. Body wise so so not as good as ex G7 …
Wont be surprised got people trying to groom her to be same as the ex G7. Just that this girl probably knows and get greedy also.
Old Today, 03:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 612 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 746 / Power: 2
Newsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to beholdNewsasap is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelWinn View Post
G32 does not ask for tips or never ask her regulars to buy gifts...she always say no need to buy anything just come and visit her more often...that is an example of excellent customer service...that why her regulars dun mind to queue up for her
But g32's charm cannot last, after few session will get tired of her look. As for bbbj some spa women blows better.
Old Today, 09:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 422 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 981 / Power: 6
Dignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrisk456 View Post
Yes. Agree with you bro. For CAT60 this is actually the best worth for our money in GL. Even if we encounter a landmine, $60 isnt something we should complain or fuss about.
$60 how much time and $120 how much time?
I am grateful to Molly (2022: youthful frenching & squirting) XN (1669-2019: So Much) Yuan Yuan (1649-2018: Crystalizing the Turnaround), Ke Ke (2062-2017, :Our Heart-Touching Frenching), Mina (1805-2016:Our Relationship), Ke Ke (1651-2014: Your Golden Pedicure), and every1 else
Old Today, 09:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
Chrisk456 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dignified69 View Post
$60 how much time and $120 how much time?
Its flat 25 mins everytime you pay $60. I noticed it everytime I was waiting in line and the bro in front of me extend session. On the 20th to 25th the girl will come down already.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1