The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > Newbie Issues/Say "Hi"/Testing/Tech stuff

Notices

Newbie Issues/Say "Hi"/Testing/Tech stuff Test posts & questions regarding the forums. Please note that NEW MEMBERS are on moderation for a couple days in the other forums. However, this test forum is unmoderated & your posts will appear immediately. Note that you are still free to post messages in ANY section you choose but messages that you post in the other sections will not appear until they are released from the moderation queue. Your moderation period is over when the "(M)" below your nick disappears. Reputation cannot be added or deducted in this section.
NB: You cannot get out of moderation by posting in this section ONLY. You have to contribute positively in the other sections. 

Sam's Private Picture Forum - so much pussy juice! Image
View the sexiest broads that money can buy at Sam's Private Picture forum. SIX years worth of uncensored images all thumbnailed and catalogued for your downloading convenience. Join Now!

User Tag List
bintulucar, blackpink, Eeee, elforno, FlirtyGirls, galaxyxscorts, hana, Miri12, RD01, samster, samyboys

Old 01-01-2013, 03:35 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 443 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2754 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute
Re: PREMIUM forum membership now available!

Quote:
Originally Posted by delarocha81 View Post
Why is it dat when I download photos from the private section using my android phone it save the file as .php? N I cant open the file after dat..
Does the same thing happen when you download it with a computer?
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 01-01-2013, 03:36 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by manure View Post
whats the difference ah? I want to access the private forum to see threads and stories, does premium member have that privilege?
The Private forum is a work in progress. It is not ready for the outside world yet.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

Old 01-01-2013, 05:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 117 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2333 / Power: 17
manure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond repute

i am talking about this leh

Quote:
Pictures of our Sexual Escapades (PRIVATE SECTION) (78 Viewing)
hasnt it been there for a long time?
Old 01-01-2013, 05:13 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Quote:
i am talking about this leh

hasnt it been there for a long time?
With premium membership, you can download the attachments directly from that section of the forum.

Old 01-01-2013, 06:11 AM

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

mate..do u have the same problem with downloading from other website?
if it save as .php then u didn't download the picture correctly,
you downloaded the webpage instead of the picture.

btw why do u want to download the pictures into your phone?
that isnt what a phone is for..
way better to download it using your pc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by delarocha81 View Post
Why is it dat when I download photos from the private section using my android phone it save the file as .php? N I cant open the file after dat..

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here
Old 01-01-2013, 02:34 PM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
Odayakana deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Boss: just joined but appears points not added as yet and status unchanged. I might be missing something and would really appreciate your help. Thanks in advance!
Old 01-01-2013, 03:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 312 / Power: 14
pleasezapme is one of the Best!pleasezapme is one of the Best!pleasezapme is one of the Best!pleasezapme is one of the Best!

Taokay

Premium membership work best for 2001 registered account. A 2001 registered account should get 12 power (some get 13 power for 3000 reputation points). This 12 power with premium membership can add 24 points or subtract 12 points (zap me to heaven).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Odayakana View Post
Boss: just joined but appears points not added
as yet and status unchanged. I might be missing something and would really appreciate your help. Thanks in advance!
Old 01-01-2013, 03:34 PM

Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

mate, did u click on the correct link, the correct link is in the first post of this thread.

i see the V sign under your nick , did you previously signed up for the by-pass moderation option or did it just appear?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Odayakana View Post
Boss: just joined but appears points not added as yet and status unchanged. I might be missing something and would really appreciate your help. Thanks in advance!

Old 01-01-2013, 03:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 312 / Power: 14
pleasezapme is one of the Best!pleasezapme is one of the Best!pleasezapme is one of the Best!pleasezapme is one of the Best!

One senario:

Suppost aSamster has -999 reputation points. He join PREMIUM forum membership and reputation points become -799. If waiver is given to restore restore on case by case basis, his reputation point initialise to 220 points.

One month later aSamster cancel PREMIUM forum membership. 200 reputation points taken from his account. His reputation point would be 20 points.

May i confirm that my opinion is correct ?
Old 01-01-2013, 03:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 12
ErnestK is a Helpful and Caring SamsterErnestK is a Helpful and Caring SamsterErnestK is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Can someone try whether that are able to delete posts that are made more than 30 min ago? I don't own a computer and am only accessing this forum from my S3. Using both Forum Runner and Chrome to access this site.

So far, only posts made not longer than 30 mins ago can be deleted. Not sure if this is the same case when access the site from pc.
Old 01-01-2013, 04:06 PM

no worries mate. i will get boss sam to look into it.
thanks for signing up

Quote:
Originally Posted by ErnestK View Post
So far, only posts made not longer than 30 mins ago can be deleted. Not sure if this is the same case when access the site from pc.

Old 01-01-2013, 10:48 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 117 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2333 / Power: 17
manure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond reputemanure has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
With premium membership, you can download the attachments directly from that section of the forum.
but can we see old posts and stories from all the way from the past?
Old 02-01-2013, 03:04 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Quote:
but can we see old posts and stories from all the way from the past?
The older attachments have been removed from the forum. They are stored in the archive all the way back to 2002.

Old 02-01-2013, 07:46 AM

hi mate..

can you try now.. it should be working now.. thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by ErnestK View Post
Can someone try whether that are able to delete posts that are made more than 30 min ago?

Old 02-01-2013, 10:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 420 / Power: 13
fijiperri is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfijiperri is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfijiperri is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfijiperri is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfijiperri is a living Saint! - you won't find better

First of all good job on this forum boss Sam...it's a good idea to those who need it...though for me I probably not going to take it up as I don't need all the new functions...

Just wondering and a suggestion whether you might consider one off payment if I only want some of the functions for my nick permanent like ability to delete posts etc...might not be a good idea though as I guess it opens up a can of worms for others to customize...anyway just a random thought/suggestion

Oh well, I guess I can always get admin help if I need to delete any wrong posts...

Keep up the good work boss!

P.S oh yah if premium club members can get discounts from your sponsors through a deal with you, that would be swell though that's probably difficult haha
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1