The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 27-06-2022, 11:37 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1044 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -54 / Power: 0
MaxTea has got little hope of coming out of this alive!
Re: Massage at upper Thomson

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmytan5577 View Post
Was having lunch in the area and decided to give the OWO in UT a go despite mixed reviews. Room is very small - just enough for a massage bed and limited walking space but still nice and clean. MILF looks pleasant with light make up and nice enough body and boobs. The massage was very soothing and she does not talk too much which I like as I was trying to take a short snooze. In the end, I extended for another hour in fact. As I like MILF, I had a very very happy ending as she wriggles and moans. Will RTF definitely.
are you sure the Room is very small - just enough for a massage bed? where you go ?
Old 27-06-2022, 11:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 267 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3078 / Power: 18
NottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxTea View Post
are you sure the Room is very small - just enough for a massage bed? where you go ?
think he means another one lah
Old 27-06-2022, 11:54 AM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 702 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3400 / Power: 22
candeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond repute

There's 2 rooms in chun chun shop... one bigger than the other and so far im in the big room always...the smaller room seems like a "holding" room for another customer...

Quote:

Thank you to all bro's who have upped me. Will return upping as fast as the forum allows... Can only return 2 per day

Appreciate if bro's can PM me after upping so that I can find your latest posts quickly. Cheers.
Old 27-06-2022, 12:36 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by NottyMonkey View Post
think he means another one lah
the other room? not the one facing the road side one?
Old 27-06-2022, 04:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 544 / Power: 21
kooolboy is a glorious beacon of lightkooolboy is a glorious beacon of lightkooolboy is a glorious beacon of lightkooolboy is a glorious beacon of lightkooolboy is a glorious beacon of lightkooolboy is a glorious beacon of light

Blk 24, 01-3x next to durian shop.

never ask for name, should be late 30, nice rack.
very sweet voice, hear already sure hard.
no need wear safety pants/ disposable.

tried to massage but no strength, she rolled me over and you can choose
50 hj
100 fj

quite a lot of ppl now due to durian season.
Old 27-06-2022, 04:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 129 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2279 / Power: 8
G2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond repute

Shared and PM bros on bao bao contact.
She relocated to Thomson.
SYT all in rates at 160.
Old 27-06-2022, 05:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 106 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 207 / Power: 3
Littlebigbone is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLittlebigbone is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLittlebigbone is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
you mean the outram hoiiday OWO have AR same as chun? chun AR go deep in even if you havent wash
Yup, all 3 same service level. Can raw n shoot in if u dare the challenge. Big mental problems after that. U know lar. 😝
Old 27-06-2022, 05:34 PM
Samster(Big Donor)Premium

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 887 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120129 / Power: 180
sgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond repute

Last week tried the newly open W*** Spa. Entrance very expensive $68 and for normal massage only. Was assign ML A**a, looks from photo is as usual with heavy PS.

Starting the massage is with strength but keep pestering to take 88 package so can touch there. I rejected and suddenly the massage become piano and the her attitude totally change to cold reply. Sian 1/2...when the massage ended I look at the clock...ended 10 mins early.

Will not visit again....unless you willing to pay 88 up front...extra idk how much since I insist not taking 88 but can pay tips. She rejected and say manager will check...

Waiting for 1000 cycles to return favor. Naka_Timo, Swagelock, SureScore, powerkid, SureScore, loneyheart, Rasta Marley, smoky7, hamsapkwai, kick_ass, andrew101, devilchan78,jay.lay,Kalv,CoCK ShoCk,Jay Chou
Old 27-06-2022, 06:58 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Littlebigbone View Post
Yup, all 3 same service level. Can raw n shoot in if u dare the challenge. Big mental problems after that. U know lar. 😝
they dare do anal?
Old 27-06-2022, 10:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 376 / Power: 8
Acenoobie is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAcenoobie is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAcenoobie is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAcenoobie is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Any midnight spas ard this area?
Old 27-06-2022, 10:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 375 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1670 / Power: 15
sipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgpiggybank View Post
Last week tried the newly open W*** Spa. Entrance very expensive $68 and for normal massage only. Was assign ML A**a, looks from photo is as usual with heavy PS.
Thanks for sharing.. drove past the other day and saw this but didn’t stop to explore more.
Old 27-06-2022, 11:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
damnj deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Is TCM still operating? The sign board in front seems to be removed.
Old 27-06-2022, 11:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 793 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2622 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by damnj View Post
Is TCM still operating? The sign board in front seems to be removed.
Too much attention already on this shop la. Or maybe she just wanna remove the phone number from public view and lie low for a while, lol. It's even visible on google street view, no need to make a trip there.
Old 28-06-2022, 09:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 20
ouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond repute

Can share Ah Chun contact pls? Thanks
Old 28-06-2022, 10:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 12
Springsums deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can any bros share ah Chun contact thanks
Advert Space Available