The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only]

Notices

The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only] Verified ADULTS only! If you've seen something on the net that has given you an instant hard on, share it with the rest of us in this section. This section is sponsored by JB Pimp. [Notice : No rape, bestiality, incest, UPSKIRTS!, SNIPES!, underage material (including simulations), depictions of death, or material that infringes copyright laws. Report Infringements to the Moderator]
Please note that none of the images here are stored on the forum server as attachment uploading is disabled. All the images that are displayed are hotlinked from external servers that I have no control over. I am unable to remove images at source as they are NOT on my server. However, I can remove and censor the links to inappropriate material. ADULTS ONLY!

SakuraLIVE Image
Uncensored Japanese Girls ready to chat LIVE!

User Tag List

Old 27-03-2024, 06:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 417 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 5
Christin is a Helpful and Caring SamsterChristin is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: 1 day shoot 10 times!!!

The first post is more than a decade ago

omg....
Old 27-03-2024, 06:43 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -444 / Power: 0
kabul kabul kabul kabul kabul
Quote:
Originally Posted by Christin View Post
The first post is more than a decade ago

omg....
Time flies bro
Old 27-03-2024, 06:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 419 / Power: 13
gawd is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergawd is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergawd is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergawd is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergawd is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sexadd1ct View Post
No such thing. My max was 14 times in one night when i was in my early 20s, with my first girl. Eventually your cum turns transparent, not the usual thick white stuff. Then finally, you feel like you cum, but can't see anything coming out anymore.

Knn, the next day, her pussy look like cheeseburger, my dick turn into taiwan sausage. Wear underwear also painful.

Recently in my late 40s, 9 times in 24hrs... after that is really cannot liao...
I experienced exactly the same thing. Almost 20 years ago, my max was 7 rounds in 8 hours. By the 5th round shoot air only, nothing came out. Next morning super sore. Wear underwear also pain. Want to pee also scared pain lol
Old 28-03-2024, 12:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 508 / Power: 19
nemoman is a glorious beacon of lightnemoman is a glorious beacon of lightnemoman is a glorious beacon of lightnemoman is a glorious beacon of lightnemoman is a glorious beacon of lightnemoman is a glorious beacon of light

saw a married guy in his late thirties shoot 4 times before into a married gal in her early twenties who was dead drunk, everyone else just did it once or twice to her. She was brought to the party by a flower boy who she was having a short term affair with while her husband was away for work.

Last edited by nemoman; 30-03-2024 at 12:18 PM.
Old 28-03-2024, 04:29 PM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1319 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15174 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nemoman View Post
saw a guy shoot 4 times before into a married gal in her early twenties who was dead drunk, everyone else just did it once or twice to her. She was brought to the party by a flower boy who she was having a short term affair with while her husband was away for work.
this would be gang rape.
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 29-03-2024, 04:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 198 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 183 / Power: 7
norknork is a Helpful and Caring Samsternorknork is a Helpful and Caring Samster

No tuakang at all but there was one day during my O levels where I shot 16 times. All PCC lah and the dick was really red and sore by the end of day. Why did I do it? Not sure...I was not that stressed from the exams so maybe just curious how much I can push.
Old 29-03-2024, 10:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 348 / Power: 10
superkk is one of the Best!superkk is one of the Best!superkk is one of the Best!superkk is one of the Best!

i once pcc 9 times when i was 15. by the 5th time already shoot blanks. if i knew what i know now, if i rehydrate myself after the 3rd time, i think i can still shoot some ropes.

i once shot 6 times with an ex. it was one of those lazy sundays when all my family members were out of town. all 6 shots were creampies. gf went home trying not to have my cum leak out but started leaking out when she was reaching home.

called me to scold me later

now after the 3rd time i will be quite sore. 4th time will be pushing it. have to be very focused to shoot again. of coz if the wife knows how to coax me to cum of coz not too hard.
Old 30-03-2024, 01:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 313 / Power: 15
ShuaiDiDi is one of the Best!ShuaiDiDi is one of the Best!ShuaiDiDi is one of the Best!ShuaiDiDi is one of the Best!

i can cum 13 times with a 20+ girl when i was 33 years old.

But into 40s.... i can cum more than 3 times is a miracle....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1