The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only]

Notices

The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only] Verified ADULTS only! If you've seen something on the net that has given you an instant hard on, share it with the rest of us in this section. This section is sponsored by JB Pimp. [Notice : No rape, bestiality, incest, UPSKIRTS!, SNIPES!, underage material (including simulations), depictions of death, or material that infringes copyright laws. Report Infringements to the Moderator]
Please note that none of the images here are stored on the forum server as attachment uploading is disabled. All the images that are displayed are hotlinked from external servers that I have no control over. I am unable to remove images at source as they are NOT on my server. However, I can remove and censor the links to inappropriate material. ADULTS ONLY!

SakuraLIVE Image
Uncensored Japanese Girls ready to chat LIVE!

User Tag List

Old 01-02-2022, 12:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 647 / Power: 16
MrVirtual is a name known to allMrVirtual is a name known to allMrVirtual is a name known to allMrVirtual is a name known to allMrVirtual is a name known to allMrVirtual is a name known to all
BunnyJanJan - any news or latest pic?

seems like she totally go MIA
no facebook
no instagram
no tiktok
is she still alive?

Old 01-02-2022, 01:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 146 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1194 / Power: 6
Fliplop has much to be proud ofFliplop has much to be proud ofFliplop has much to be proud ofFliplop has much to be proud ofFliplop has much to be proud ofFliplop has much to be proud ofFliplop has much to be proud ofFliplop has much to be proud ofFliplop has much to be proud of
Re: BunnyJanJan - any news or latest pic?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrVirtual View Post
seems like she totally go MIA
no facebook
no instagram
no tiktok
is she still alive?

She deleted all her social media and even quit NUS.
Old 01-02-2022, 01:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 621 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61568 / Power: 32
HalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond repute

Not surprising no?

Play stupid games win stupid prizes.
Old 01-02-2022, 02:37 PM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 910 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6033 / Power: 20
francined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by HalimahYakult View Post
Not surprising no?

Play stupid games win stupid prizes.
trying to be heroine.

probably have to go overseas to avoid all the local scandal. but she knew that she was being recorded on video.

Last edited by francined69; 01-02-2022 at 03:31 PM.
Old 01-02-2022, 03:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 621 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61568 / Power: 32
HalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by francined69 View Post
hahahaha...............trying to be heroine.

probably have to go overseas to avoid all the local scandal. but she knew that she was being recorded on video.
from what i know she has always portrayed a goodies two shoe image so this totally smashed her external persona and she can't handle it..

actually it was a huge opportunity for her to just be herself and stop pretending to be who she wasn't and turn that crisis into opportunity..

but i guess its easier for us outsiders to say than for her to do..
Old 01-02-2022, 03:35 PM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 910 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6033 / Power: 20
francined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by HalimahYakult View Post
from what i know she has always portrayed a goodies two shoe image so this totally smashed her external persona and she can't handle it..

actually it was a huge opportunity for her to just be herself and stop pretending to be who she wasn't and turn that crisis into opportunity..

but i guess its easier for us outsiders to say than for her to do..
actually she should learn from the saga and move on. maybe she was in a relationship with the guy and thus she was willing to do all those behind closed doors. i think there is no shame but she was played out by the guy.
Old 01-02-2022, 04:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 516 / Power: 6
CrazyKriss is a glorious beacon of lightCrazyKriss is a glorious beacon of lightCrazyKriss is a glorious beacon of lightCrazyKriss is a glorious beacon of lightCrazyKriss is a glorious beacon of lightCrazyKriss is a glorious beacon of light

She is Beautiful, wish she would have some presence on social media. I hope she is doing well (where she is).
Old 01-02-2022, 05:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 14
labtecpaper is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlabtecpaper is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlabtecpaper is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Yeah, regardless of where she is now, just hope she is coping well. A very beautiful lady, from the videos can feel she’s really love the guy genuinely. Can see from her eyes when she was doing the deeds with him. Pity the guy is a sucker who cheated on many girls.

Hope she recovers from this saga and be back stronger.
Old 01-02-2022, 05:30 PM
Samster

Fliplop has much to be proud ofFliplop has much to be proud ofFliplop has much to be proud ofFliplop has much to be proud ofFliplop has much to be proud ofFliplop has much to be proud ofFliplop has much to be proud ofFliplop has much to be proud ofFliplop has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by labtecpaper View Post
Yeah, regardless of where she is now, just hope she is coping well. A very beautiful lady, from the videos can feel she’s really love the guy genuinely. Can see from her eyes when she was doing the deeds with him. Pity the guy is a sucker who cheated on many girls.

Very lucky guy who able to fuck raw with all the SYT.
Old 01-02-2022, 06:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 261 / Power: 4
luckydaddy888 is one of the Best!luckydaddy888 is one of the Best!luckydaddy888 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fliplop View Post
She deleted all her social media and even quit NUS.

She really dropped out of NUS? Thought at least she would at least get the degree..
Old 01-02-2022, 09:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 647 / Power: 16
MrVirtual is a name known to allMrVirtual is a name known to allMrVirtual is a name known to allMrVirtual is a name known to allMrVirtual is a name known to allMrVirtual is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by labtecpaper View Post

the way she suck the cock is full of love compare to BWJ
BWJ is doing it because she felt responsible that I need to suck my BF's cock
BJJ suck the cock with passion and we can feel it through her eye contact with Joal. Staring into Joal's eye with LOVE and satisfaction.
They keyword here is Satisfaction - she felt satisfied whenever Joal cum!
Old 01-02-2022, 10:49 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by luckydaddy888 View Post
She really dropped out of NUS? Thought at least she would at least get the degree..
Imagine thousand pair of eyes looking at your everyday. I would quit school if that happen to me too.

Only bellywellyjelly staying strong. Abbymonsta also deleted social media.
Old 01-02-2022, 11:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 261 / Power: 4
luckydaddy888 is one of the Best!luckydaddy888 is one of the Best!luckydaddy888 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fliplop View Post
Imagine thousand pair of eyes looking at your everyday. I would quit school if that happen to me too.

Only bellywellyjelly staying strong. Abbymonsta also deleted social media.
Abbey took it rather well I guess. But who really knows. Abbey is still active on social media. Another IG handle and producing content on Jian Hao’s YT channel.

Well it’s time to let it be and hope they are all alright.
Old 01-02-2022, 11:22 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
wazzupworld is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

After saga, people saw janjan in South Korea.
Not sure if still there. but probably go there to escape Singapore.
Old 02-02-2022, 01:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 103 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2189 / Power: 7
inlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond reputeinlandtaipan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrVirtual View Post
the way she suck the cock is full of love compare to BWJ
BWJ is doing it because she felt responsible that I need to suck my BF's cock
BJJ suck the cock with passion and we can feel it through her eye contact with Joal. Staring into Joal's eye with LOVE and satisfaction.
They keyword here is Satisfaction - she felt satisfied whenever Joal cum!
Very well said. Passion and Satisfaction.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1