The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 08-05-2024, 10:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 84 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
rundevilrun87 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Spa near CBD or bugis

Quote:
Originally Posted by kazunori View Post

Wanted to rtm this Kelly long time but seems like she very packed daily..! Today she messaged and said no customer will give me extra attention so booked 1.5hr with her.. massage got better, gfe got better also!

Looks: 9.5/10 after u add her on wechat she looks exactly like that, but look more cute irl!
Figure: Slim, ard 1.6m with small boobies
GQ: with a bit of teasing, how to reject? I asked her what is special attention, got abit of zut zut kkj but seems like she is very green but worth it la she didnt charge me extra for it.. still know customer retention say next time she will do it better.. how to not return?
Dmg: $85 + 1b

Around 8mins drive from bugis.. my inbox havent clear from last round yet.. will take some time to reply after u pm me!!
hey bro this is from G*** S**? can pm contact? tried to book a few days ago but didn't get a reply wanna make sure contacting correct num. thx in advance!
Old 08-05-2024, 04:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
Sglolguy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeePeeBoyinSG View Post
Am glad that you like my recommendation.
Hi bro, can share ctc? TIA
Old 08-05-2024, 04:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 146 / Power: 8
Itchybitch deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyItchybitch deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by RaymondRedd View Post
Hi bro, enjoy your great time with her ...... Cheers
Thanks for sharing bro. Up u my humble points.
Old 09-05-2024, 04:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
coolmint deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Am glad that you like my recommendation.
Hi share contact pls. TIA!
Old 09-05-2024, 04:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
coolmint deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by RWBYSanctum98 View Post
Decided to walk around Bugis. Had previously gone to one in a nearby mall and was not very pleased with how rushed the whole massage was. This time went to another one that was all the way down the corridor. Vietnamese lady named C**** met me at counter. Paid for a hour and went to massage room.

Each of the rooms has a personal shower, so that was nice to have especially since I had been walking around Bugis and Haji Lane for fun and was sweating buckets.

Massage: Honestly not bad, but I think she was very conscious of making sure the customer got their hour's worth because she finished the back and back legs in 25mins, then 5 minutes on the front chest and then the next 15mins or so alternating between stomach and front legs. Watching the clock as well so I have a feeling she was trying to time it. Not a super strong massage but it suits me.

Looks: She's probably the youngest in the outlet (by a long shot) and looks maybe late 20s early 30s. Short but cute.

Personality: A bit shy, she'll make some small talk but overall she focuses on getting her job done.

Teasing: Practically none, just barely brushing side groin with fingers when massaging inner thigh

GQ: With about 15mins left she suddenly asked if can take off the underwear (btw the plastic underwear is literally underwear length, not even boxers. At this point I was just prepared to do HJ but then she was like implying there was a bit more. After discussion she did BBBJ, and I don't mean the kind where like they do it for 30s and done. This is full on teasing BJ with tongue, suction etc, and no cap. Her HJ also very solid, she has soft hands so it doesn't feel like she's ripping it out. Almost blew in her mouth but I think she didn't know so she pulled off and then after three extra strokes it blew and she had the biggest stunned look on her face. Whole thing was long, she used up the full hour including the GQ, and she didn't look like she was trying to rush the process.

Overall, worth a visit. Full damage: $60 for entrance, 50 for HJ and 100 for BJ (although I gave her extra because she did a great job). Can PM me for her number.
Hi bro, can share contact pls, TIA!
Old 09-05-2024, 05:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 545 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 111 / Power: 2
Neverlookback deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyNeverlookback deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I guess waterloo counts as near bugis?

Took a shortcut thru a very old small hdb plaza today, not hunting but was otw to meeting near. Noticed a tcm shop almost at corner to entry...noticed a cute face behind counter looking thru clear doorwindow by sheer chance.
Thought..why not look...( i NEVER go to these places as i have zero interest in massage nor laying waiting like a retard for a socalled ^gq^)

Young (26), slim,PRC gal..offer massage menu..

Me..no, no massage
She..massage, only xx $
Me..(taking massage menu away & putting face down), no massage, i give u 150 for everything
She..take massage
Me..nope everything 150 .or.i go

She ok ok....

Into cubicle, stripped her, shagged her, ( several poz), left.
She was loud...says no sex 2 weeks and i believe her, i banged her hard but she worry her colleague may tattle to boss so asked me to change poz so quieter.

Says only 2nd time ever fuk in shop, usually boss there n maximum servis is a wank...only if a. Boss not there and b. She likes guy, she will do

She said she wont do old, fat, etc.

So goes to prove wat anthr Sammy said, gems are around, but a lot is luck

Here is d catch...the shop boss is out a few days only. If boss there 1000% cannot do more than wank off d customer..
So ..

Last edited by Neverlookback; 09-05-2024 at 05:50 PM.
Old 09-05-2024, 05:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
RuhGen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by RaymondRedd View Post
Hi bro, enjoy your great time with her ...... Cheers
Can I have her contact boss? Need to release stress 😔
Old 09-05-2024, 05:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
RuhGen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by kennese2006 View Post
thanks to bro zillion for sharing, my experience was almost similar. FR for Y*** as follows;

looks 7-8 (she has the syt vide, mid 20s, very new to this trade)
massage 5, she's quite light with the touches
sensual fuwoah, she knows how to tease though can tell still quite shy
HJ - 6-7 (still learning i guess, but she's enthusiastic)
GFE - 7-8 (she can chat well)
entrance 68 per hour plus otot tipping (HJ plus top roaming and light pecks)

PM me for ctc, appreciate the up.
Boss can share info please?
Old 09-05-2024, 05:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 273 / Power: 4
KongJiaoWei is one of the Best!KongJiaoWei is one of the Best!KongJiaoWei is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neverlookback View Post

Took a shortcut thru a very old small hdb plaza today, not hunting but was otw to meeting near. Noticed a tcm shop almost at corner to entry...noticed a cute face behind counter looking thru clear doorwindow by sheer chance.
Thought..why not look...( i NEVER go to these places as i have zero interest in massage nor laying waiting like a retard for a socalled ^gq^)

Me..no, no massage
She..massage, only xx $
Me..(taking massage menu away & putting face down), no massage, i give u 150 for everything
She..take massage

She ok ok....

She was loud...says no sex 2 weeks and i believe her, i banged her hard but she worry her colleague may tattle to boss so asked me to change poz so quieter.

Says only 2nd time ever fuk in shop, usually boss there n maximum servis is a wank...only if a. Boss not there and b. She likes guy, she will do

Here is d catch...the shop boss is out a few days
able to share this ML bro?
Old 09-05-2024, 05:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Quoted: 536 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2679 / Power: 1
PeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Me..no, no massage
She..massage, only xx $
She..take massage

She ok ok....

If she is the same 26yo PRC ML DD that I know and exercised together in the past, she is 1.59m, approx 45kg, natural A boobs, very tight down below.
Old 09-05-2024, 05:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
iloved0nut deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

Me..no, no massage
She..massage, only xx $
She..take massage

She ok ok....

bro able to share ctc? thanks in advance
Old 09-05-2024, 05:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 545 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 111 / Power: 2
Neverlookback deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyNeverlookback deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
If she is the same 26yo PRC ML DD that I know and exercised together in the past, she is 1.59m, approx 45kg, natural A boobs, very tight down below.
Could be hee hee

Seems in shop is not possible usually/ often?

You did her in shop..one time only or? Or took her outside?

Can pm me if u want to..

Last edited by Neverlookback; 09-05-2024 at 07:14 PM.
Old 10-05-2024, 12:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 436 / Power: 1
kennese2006 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkennese2006 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkennese2006 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkennese2006 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkennese2006 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

can confirm. Kelly looks 90% like the photo here. there's a separate thread about her and her service. just search Kelly and ST GEORGE BOONKENG

when to try her out today, my only regret is i booked 60mins, i should've went with 90mins. she's hand down one of the best ML i've tried. and i think she's getting better still. best part is they're the no nonsense $50/h shop (but must book via front desk number, again, it's in the other thread).

Looks i'd say easily an 8/10, especially if you're into specs.
Figure - 8/10 she's like your uni gf 25 years old
Massage for me is 9/10 (maybe it's personal preference)
Sensual maybe 6/10, it's maybe 2mins of seduction before she ask GQ. but i love the way she initiated it, lots of kissing around before asking.
RTM - definitely a big yes.

Quote:

Wanted to rtm this Kelly long time but seems like she very packed daily..! Today she messaged and said no customer will give me extra attention so booked 1.5hr with her.. massage got better, gfe got better also!

Looks: 9.5/10 after u add her on wechat she looks exactly like that, but look more cute irl!
GQ: with a bit of teasing, how to reject? I asked her what is special attention, got abit of zut zut kkj but seems like she is very green but worth it la she didnt charge me extra for it.. still know customer retention say next time she will do it better.. how to not return?

Around 8mins drive from bugis.. my inbox havent clear from last round yet.. will take some time to reply after u pm me!!
Old 10-05-2024, 01:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 155 / Power: 10
Tripitakatw is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTripitakatw is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Bro, can share contact ? Thank you in advance.

Quote:

Old 10-05-2024, 03:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 521 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2313 / Power: 15
loudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond reputeloudexhaust has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by loudexhaust View Post
Managed to check out Lucy at Clarke Quay area and here is a quick FR.
Looks: sweet young thing, looks very similar to her photos in WeChat
Figure: Slim petite body with, B boobs, perky butts and smooth skin
Damage: 4 blue to be a very very happy man (will be slightly more if you choose longer time)

This is a gem not to be missed. Very pretty SYT with nice solid body, really brings back the time of having fun with my uni girlfriend. Massage was so so, but not there for it anyway. She is very new and shy and that's the fun part. Maximum effort in trying to please while she learns the rope. Looking to share FR with others who have tried her.
Finally figured out how to upload photo. Here is her photo for reference. Body and figure as per photo. Face also similar to her WeChat photos.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1