The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List

Old 31-05-2011, 11:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 600 / Power: 13
MissTan is a name known to allMissTan is a name known to allMissTan is a name known to allMissTan is a name known to allMissTan is a name known to allMissTan is a name known to all
Let me understand you

Good evening Gentlemen

My apology to disturbt your fun here. I wish to gather true feedback from all of you.
Recently it has come to my attention that one of my close relative visit brothel. Of course i cannot understand him because don't know his purpose. I also very "pai say" to open mouth and openly discuss this issue with him.
To help him, i need to find out why dispike his wife make love with him, he still can have sex with prostitute. What make the difference between make love with wife and have sex with prostitute. In other word is there anything that prostitute can do better than his wife?

Gentleman, Kindly provide your feedback please. Pls do not feel "pai say" to feedback. You are encourage to be as open as possible

Thank you in advance

Have a nice day
Old 01-06-2011, 05:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
elbrochador is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Let me understand you

I cannot say the man is right. Sometimes men want variety, some cannot eat chicken rice everyday... so once in a while they eat duck rice or noodles.

Man going to brothel does not always mean he dun like his wife. He may just wan to remove some steam. Going to brothel is a lesser evil than having a 3rd party relationship. Its just purely sex and no love involved.

Men get curious so they try the services brothel. Sometimes wifey dun do services done in brothel like AR and other fetishes.
Old 01-06-2011, 07:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 307 / Power: 15
crazydude289 is one of the Best!crazydude289 is one of the Best!crazydude289 is one of the Best!crazydude289 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by elbrochador View Post
I cannot say the man is right. Sometimes men want variety, some cannot eat chicken rice everyday... so once in a while they eat duck rice or noodles.

Man going to brothel does not always mean he dun like his wife. He may just wan to remove some steam. Going to brothel is a lesser evil than having a 3rd party relationship. Its just purely sex and no love involved.

Men get curious so they try the services brothel. Sometimes wifey dun do services done in brothel like AR and other fetishes.

Well Said Bro

Just ask her go thru the F.R report here. Hopefully she will understand the different service given .
Old 01-06-2011, 08:25 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26717 / Power: 26
Kalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond repute
Let me understand you

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissTan View Post
.. gather true feedback ..one of my close relative visit brothel. ..cannot understand .. his wife make love with him, he still can have sex with prostitute. ...
U are in the wrong thread!! Post it in the Matters of the Heart or Adult Discussions about Sex threads:

http://www.sbf.net.nz/forumdisplay.php?f=6

http://www.sbf.net.nz/forumdisplay.php?f=23

Appreciate if Moderator assists to remove this new thread/post!!
Old 01-06-2011, 08:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1111 / Power: 15
fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of

Quote:
Good evening Gentlemen

My apology to disturbt your fun here. I wish to gather true feedback from all of you.
Recently it has come to my attention that one of my close relative visit brothel. Of course i cannot understand him because don't know his purpose. I also very "pai say" to open mouth and openly discuss this issue with him.
To help him, i need to find out why dispike his wife make love with him, he still can have sex with prostitute. What make the difference between make love with wife and have sex with prostitute. In other word is there anything that prostitute can do better than his wife?

Gentleman, Kindly provide your feedback please. Pls do not feel "pai say" to feedback. You are encourage to be as open as possible

Thank you in advance

Have a nice day
Question:

"What make the difference between make love with wife and have sex with prostitute. In other word is there anything that prostitute can do better than his wife?"

Answer:

Yes of course! Definitely!

First and foremost, we refer to the ladies as 'WL' (Working Lady), thank you.

There are times when we crave for something and we have to satisfy it. Sex, for one is a very powerful force. Same thing when you are hungry for food or thirsty for a drink.

We get married for several reasons: Love and to start a family with that some one that you love. To 'settle down'. But honestly, do we ever 'settle down'? Of course not!

Like what Bro elbrochador said, we need variety. So let us discuss this issue to a similar environment, take for example when we are hungry.

When we are hungry, we eat. That's all there is. Right?

Wrong! You ask yourself, "What will I eat, hmmm? And where!" Ops, what do you mean, "where?"!

You eat food at home, you eat food that your wife cooks. But nooooo! "She cooks the same old stuff! I want something different! Something salty, something sweet! I don't know, smoething juicy maybe? But definitely not the same old boring stuff that my wife cooks! Yuck!".

So, you go out, go to hawker centre or food court. See-see, look-look! Wow! So many variety! Which one?! Yesterday I had Prawn Mee, I think I'll have Seafood Fried Rice this time!

So, how are we going so far, Bro MissTan? Do you somehow feel the excitement already? Do you 'get it'! Quite easy to understand, isn't it?

Now let's go back to the real world!

When we feel horny, we want to have sex. That's all there is. Right?

Wrong! You think to yourself, "My wife again? I love her, yes, I really do. But I find it boring with her already, having sex that is. She's fat now, not sexy anymore. She won't give me AR and BBBJ. Cannot even do 69 or doggy. I want to paint her pussy but she ticklish. I am not satisfied! I also no mood as she nagged me earlier. Ah, forget it!".

So, you go out, go to Petain or Geylang brothels. See-see look-look! Wow! So many variety! Which one?! Yesterday I had Claire, I think I'll have Susan this time!

Good luck with your close relative. It is good to have a chat with him. I hope you both can share views. The only time when he will need real help is when he goes out of bounds, cross the line as we say. Commercial sex is not cheap. Make sure that he spends within his means and not resort to illegal ways just to get his fill. Sex is addicting also similar to gambling and drugs.

You're most welcome.

Hope this helps.

Cheers.
Old 01-06-2011, 08:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1111 / Power: 15
fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalv View Post
U are in the wrong thread!! Post it in the Matters of the Heart or Adult Discussions about Sex threads:

http://www.sbf.net.nz/forumdisplay.php?f=6

http://www.sbf.net.nz/forumdisplay.php?f=23

Appreciate if Moderator assists to remove this new thread/post!!
Hmmm, quite right Bro Kalv. Thanks for being straightforward, and to my eagerness to address the matter I didn't think of this and just went on. My apologies Sir!

Cheers.
Old 02-06-2011, 07:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 593 / Power: 21
MaMister is a name known to allMaMister is a name known to allMaMister is a name known to allMaMister is a name known to allMaMister is a name known to allMaMister is a name known to all

Quote:
Good evening Gentlemen

Thank you in advance

Have a nice day
not dislike lah.... maybe the wife not so skillful and doesn't full fill my fantasy for hot sex... just like mine...
Old 02-06-2011, 12:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
krazyMe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

ARGHHH... this post reminded that it's school holiday again.
Old 02-06-2011, 02:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1361 / Power: 15
Ichigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud of

Quote:
.....Recently it has come to my attention that one of my close relative visit brothel.
Miss Tan, beisde posted your thread in wrong sextion. How did you know? or Did you bump into him inside the brothel?

Quote:
.....I wish to gather true feedback from all of you..Recently it has come to my attention that one of my close relative visit brothel. Of course i cannot understand him because don't know his purpose. I also very "pai say" to open mouth and openly discuss this issue with him.
Come on, even if you know the truth, you will also be "pai say" to discuss with him not unless he is your husband cos other relative affairs has got nothing to do with you at all. Why open a can of worms and possible ruin his relationship with his wife.

Another thing is that, your writing style is that of a guy not a woman.
Old 02-06-2011, 08:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
hoA123 is Cool - loads of Potential

a professional hairstylist gives a better haircut than your loved one.
a professional masseur is usually more skilled than your loved one.
a professional sex provider is well~
Old 02-06-2011, 08:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 506 / Power: 19
trance is a glorious beacon of lighttrance is a glorious beacon of lighttrance is a glorious beacon of lighttrance is a glorious beacon of lighttrance is a glorious beacon of lighttrance is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoA123 View Post
a professional hairstylist gives a better haircut than your loved one.
a professional masseur is usually more skilled than your loved one.
a professional sex provider is well~
In other words, if u need HELP, always seek a professional.

Even the govt is encouraging us to go Professional
Old 02-06-2011, 10:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 200 / Power: 13
JTSK is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJTSK is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJTSK is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Value

Your close friend need to know the purpose of not bonking WLs. He has to treat it as one of his personnel value. If he cannot hold this value firm, it is very difficult for him to quit bonking WLs.

If he has strong value that only woman to make love or have sex with him is his wife, on 2nd lady is able to touch him no matter how sexy and sweety the lady is.

In contrast, if cheongs petain is one of his value, he will make his way to petain and nothing can stop him. If his working hour crash with petain operating hour and he has to work 7-days week, with strong value to cheong petain, he will quit his job for the sake of cheong petain.

Therefore it become his wife job to inculticate the correct value on him. Whether he cheong petain or solely make love with wife is a matter of education.

Good luck
Thank you for zap me
Old 03-06-2011, 12:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
oldcabbie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

There are alot of things between couples that we might not understand. So not easy to know the actual reason.
Old 04-06-2011, 12:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 14
kieusero deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Forbidden fruit is the sweetest.
Old 04-06-2011, 01:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3916 / Power: 16
RAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond reputeRAMS75 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kieusero View Post
Forbidden fruit is the sweetest.
Agree BroKieusero

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1