The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Coffee Shop Talk of a non sexual Nature

Notices

Coffee Shop Talk of a non sexual Nature Visit Sam's Alfresco Heaven. Singapore's best Alfresco Coffee Experience! If you're up to your ears with all this Sex Talk and would like to take a break from it all to discuss other interesting aspects of life in Singapore,  pop over and join in the fun.

User Tag List

Old 13-02-2015, 09:00 PM
Sam's RSS Feed Bot - I'm not Human. Don't talk to me.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10000241 / Power: 3356
Sammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up We dont understand why Jo dont understand why we are angry

An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

Sharp exchange between Png Eng Huat and Josephine Teo over AGO audit of ministries, statutory boards

By
Amanda Lee
[email protected]
Published: 5:23 PM, February 13, 2015

SINGAPORE — A sharp exchange broke out during the second day of the debate on the audit report of Aljunied-Hougang-Punggol East Town Council (AHPETC) between Hougang Member of Parliament Png Eng Huat and Senior Minister of State (Finance and Transport) Josephine Teo, after the former brought up the fact that annual audits over the years by the Auditor-General’s Office (AGO) on Government ministries and statutory boards had also found lapses.

Maintaining that he was not comparing the AHPETC’s accounting lapses with that of the ministries and statutory boards, Mr Png, who is a vice chairman of AHPETC, said “I draw (examples) of AGO reports because I read them every year, it’s not meant to be a comparison with AHPETC’s AGO report.”

In response, Mrs Teo pointed out that the none of the reports of the lapses by the ministries and statutory boards had drawn the same conclusion as that of the audit report on AHPETC. The AGO had concluded that “until the weaknesses are addressed, there can be no assurance that AHPETC’s accounts are accurate and reliable, or that public funds are properly spent, accounted for and managed”.

Without elaborating, Mr Teo also said that the ministries and statutory boards take a “very different attitude” when they respond to queries by the Public Accounts Committee (PAC) made up of MPs, compared to how AHPETC responded to the AGO.

http://www.todayonline.com/singapore...ors_picks=true

mebbe she should ask $8 cos to ask the seebil serpents to kill themselves as well

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1