The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central

Notices

Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central It's like Geylang on a budget!

User Tag List

Old 11-09-2011, 02:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
lavinchee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Adult Mutual Consent Free Fun

Gd bbbj and cim feel...
Ps: one man's meat is another poison...
Old 12-09-2011, 12:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 965 / Power: 13
heyadi is a splendid one to beholdheyadi is a splendid one to beholdheyadi is a splendid one to beholdheyadi is a splendid one to beholdheyadi is a splendid one to beholdheyadi is a splendid one to beholdheyadi is a splendid one to beholdheyadi is a splendid one to behold

Wa sehz.. This is good or bad news ?? Wanted to try but scared .. Lol .. Haiz .. Blame myself for being so useless ... Anyway .. Hope others can try her ..
Old 17-09-2011, 09:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 20
fisher king deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

CQ, how's everything? I've been on and off following this thread..wondering when you ride off into the sunset as the angel that had won her wings after giving so much happiness. I must say it's been quite a story and it continues to intrigue me. We have never met..though we chatted some months back through this forum. Hope the home renovations go well. A good heart deserves a good home
Old 23-09-2011, 02:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 101 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2431 / Power: 22
F-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond repute

Any FRs? so many pages never see a FR
Old 23-09-2011, 07:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 237 / Power: 16
cqueen is a Helpful and Caring Samstercqueen is a Helpful and Caring Samstercqueen is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by F-boy View Post
Any FRs? so many pages never see a FR
Good evening F-boy,

1. I am sorry if my thread could not furnish you with your much needed 'FR" to help your horny cock make a well informed decision before engaging my "Goodwill Free Erotic BJ".

2. The least my slutty tongue can help is to enclose an earlier posting by one of my ardent supporters of my erotic bj.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CKee View Post
Hello A380_Jumbo, did you go through every page to ensure that no FR was ever written about cqueen?

Post-screw, I reported on 12/2/2009, pg 58. FY benefit, this is what I wrote : "cqueen has stated very clearly what "she" is and is not, what "she" can offer and expectations stated very clearly, including age and free ONS in the privacy of her home.

We connected and I made her way to her home. Before that, I informed TS that me strictly TOP - never been poked in the ass and wish to remain a virgin there . The only poking will be done by me. Only crossdressers preferred - with or without tits neber mind.

TS is a wild one and I had a very good time. Gave a very good BBBJ and with CD, had her in the ass doggy style. She requested missionary which I duly obliged. Eventually CIM...would have wanted to go for 2nd round but take a rain check..."
Go check out pg 58 my friend. Anyway, I returned for a 2nd time...in cqueen's old sex nest. *wink*

Good nite, sleep tight and dun ever let cqueen bite...

3. This concern of yours about not having enough "FR" is not something new. In fact, it is an ongoing issue for as long as many hungry mouth can remember.

4. I am quite certain you willl agree with me that "FR" is a useful guide if you are using your hard earned money to pay for transactional paid sex services.

5. But do not be mistaken - I am not a sex worker. I do not ask you for money to let your hard cock be deepthroated by me and explode all your hot cum deep down my throat. In fact, my slutty tongue do have the utmost perogative not to suck your hard cock at all just as much as your horny cock have the choice not to engage my free erotic bj.

6. In addition, my warm mouth does have a certain degree of responsibility towards my erotic bj pleasure seekers - to ensure total discreetness ane protect each other privacy.

7. It is precisely this need for total respect of each other that my mature professional pleasure seekers do not indulge carelessly in any form of "FR" about my erotic bj.

8. I trust that you have a better understanding of this "FR" issue in my thread by now.

9. One last reminder - though my erotic bj is free, it does not mean that my slutty tongue canot pick and choose which hard juicy cock my warm mouth wants to deepthroat. Remember, my warm mouth does have as much a choice and right as your hard horny cock.
Old 23-09-2011, 09:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
best_exp deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

look like power sia only mouth if plus fj perfect hehe kidding just pass by say hello pretty
Old 24-09-2011, 12:40 AM
Samster

cqueen is a Helpful and Caring Samstercqueen is a Helpful and Caring Samstercqueen is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by best_exp View Post
look like power sia only mouth if plus fj perfect hehe kidding just pass by say hello pretty
Of course, my erotic tongue is so powerful to make your hard cock so horny that you want to pull down my panty and thrust your wet juicy cock deep and hard into my warm ass, till I beg for more....
Old 24-09-2011, 02:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
wakloun deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
well said...

i had tat experience before which i prefer the bbj then fj...

lastly, energy saving
Old 24-09-2011, 03:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 14
HokkienPeng deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyHokkienPeng deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by cqueen View Post
Of course, my erotic tongue is so powerful to make your hard cock so horny that you want to pull down my panty and thrust your wet juicy cock deep and hard into my warm ass, till I beg for more....
Please check your pm.
Old 24-09-2011, 06:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by HokkienPeng View Post
Please check your pm.
Ok i check my pm, u check your hard horny cock to see if got enough hot cum to feed my mouth?
Old 25-09-2011, 12:46 PM
Samster

Any samsters want fun today? Drop a brief intro of yourself at [email protected] with your HP no for easier arrangements today.. cheers.
Old 09-10-2011, 06:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Miloong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by rango View Post
to be honest, i don't know why there are so many haters in this thread

but cqueen actually is a really nice person
I strongly agreed with you Bro. Think about it, who will let you fuck for free beside your girlfriend or wife.
Old 11-10-2011, 12:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 14
HokkienPeng deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyHokkienPeng deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by cqueen View Post
Ok i check my pm, u check your hard horny cock to see if got enough hot cum to feed my mouth?
Still waiting for the elusive reply. Ka kin ka kin.
Old 13-10-2011, 09:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
dickiesuck deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

waiting waiting...
Old 14-10-2011, 09:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rango View Post
to be honest, i don't know why there are so many haters in this thread

but cqueen actually is a really nice person
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miloong View Post
I strongly agreed with you Bro. Think about it, who will let you fuck for free beside your girlfriend or wife.
Good evening Rango and Miloong,

1. Your kind words may be short but they are such powerful messages of kindness that echoes throughout to bring warmth and smile to my life.

2. Thank you very much.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1