The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 09-07-2022, 11:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 699 / Power: 10
megachiongster is a splendid one to beholdmegachiongster is a splendid one to beholdmegachiongster is a splendid one to beholdmegachiongster is a splendid one to beholdmegachiongster is a splendid one to beholdmegachiongster is a splendid one to behold
Re: Ho Chi Minh Info Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by knnccb View Post
Try Kim Cuong
48 Cao Bá Nhạ, Phường Nguyễn Cư Trinh, Quận 1, Thành phố Hồ Chí Minh, Vietnam
Not as cheap as NPK but the girls not bad and facilities are clean.
Room Facilities include,
Sauna, bathtub, massage.
1 girl entrance fee is 1mil inclusive of tips for 1 hour.
bathtub including the girls will bath u? 1 million is quite cheap.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ap22 View Post
Massage Phuoc An Khan near Nikko Hotel now under new owner. Last check one month ago. girl will go into Tub with you. 2 girls 2.8 mil. Bj only. Forgot what the price for 1 girl.
thanks for recommendation!
ok slightly less than $200 for bathtub experience.. heh worth it, will try.
i suppose 2 girls will help clean you and massage u at the tub?

btw its all bbbj in vietnam or covered bj?

Last edited by megachiongster; 09-07-2022 at 11:19 AM.
Old 09-07-2022, 11:17 AM
Samster

megachiongster is a splendid one to beholdmegachiongster is a splendid one to beholdmegachiongster is a splendid one to beholdmegachiongster is a splendid one to beholdmegachiongster is a splendid one to beholdmegachiongster is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by vincentsoon View Post
Viet girls are indeed easy to hook and get a free fuck but u must be handsome and not old. All these does not apply to ah pek who try their luck in vietnam.
lol, late 30s considered old or not? thinking of trying tinder.
getting a date is still way more exciting that paying for services....

Quote:
Originally Posted by vicocg45 View Post
There will be some, tho they aren't lookers. Best bet is still to find dates on tinder, the feeling of dabaoing normal tinder girls is really second to none. There used to be a nightclub called apocalypse now that has tons of FLs, but due to covid it has shut down, and till date i haven't seen any nightclub that comes close to it. If you can't speak viet but is looking for vice, either you use tinder to find a english speaking one, otherwise just go japantown or smth
yeah totally agree with u too bro, dabaoing normal tinder girls... second to none.

any tips to dabao viet girls in hcm?
Old 09-07-2022, 11:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2668 / Power: 17
rivcale has a reputation beyond reputerivcale has a reputation beyond reputerivcale has a reputation beyond reputerivcale has a reputation beyond reputerivcale has a reputation beyond reputerivcale has a reputation beyond reputerivcale has a reputation beyond reputerivcale has a reputation beyond reputerivcale has a reputation beyond reputerivcale has a reputation beyond reputerivcale has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Immediately after i posted this i managed to bring a girl back to my hotel after a tinder date at a bar. Was hella surprised when she was the one who offered to come, so im gonna give bros much more benefit of the doubt now 😂
this is quite funny after ur previous msg... hahaha how was ur night?
Old 11-07-2022, 08:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 242 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 571 / Power: 12
vicocg45 is a name known to allvicocg45 is a name known to allvicocg45 is a name known to allvicocg45 is a name known to allvicocg45 is a name known to allvicocg45 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by rivcale View Post
this is quite funny after ur previous msg... hahaha how was ur night?
It was pretty good hahaha, she ended up going on a short 4d3n trip to somewhere tgt. It's not exactly free sex since i paid for most things like hotel/attractions etc. But it's definitely way better than transactional sex since you have time to get to know each other. And sex gets better the more times you do it with the same person so I'd say it was worth it plus it's good to have someone who can speak the local language with you on ur travels too
Old 11-07-2022, 08:42 AM
Samster

vicocg45 is a name known to allvicocg45 is a name known to allvicocg45 is a name known to allvicocg45 is a name known to allvicocg45 is a name known to allvicocg45 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by megachiongster View Post
lol, late 30s considered old or not? thinking of trying tinder.
getting a date is still way more exciting that paying for services....

yeah totally agree with u too bro, dabaoing normal tinder girls... second to none.

any tips to dabao viet girls in hcm?
Don't really have much tips i can offer tbh, just cast a wide net and be ready to accept rejections. Be respectul to them during the date and don't expect anything at all. Mine came as a total surprise because i was just expecting a normal hangout date, she was the one who asked if she could follow me back to my hotel.

I've met many girls and had lots of dates and only 2 end up in my bed so far. It's okay for me because i enjoy the dates itself, but if it's not ur thing then maybe just go for paid sex hahaha
Old 11-07-2022, 09:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1100 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
It was pretty good hahaha, she ended up going on a short 4d3n trip to somewhere tgt. It's not exactly free sex since i paid for most things like hotel/attractions etc. But it's definitely way better than transactional sex since you have time to get to know each other. And sex gets better the more times you do it with the same person so I'd say it was worth it plus it's good to have someone who can speak the local language with you on ur travels too
Quote:
Don't really have much tips i can offer tbh, just cast a wide net and be ready to accept rejections. Be respectul to them during the date and don't expect anything at all. Mine came as a total surprise because i was just expecting a normal hangout date, she was the one who asked if she could follow me back to my hotel.

I've met many girls and had lots of dates and only 2 end up in my bed so far. It's okay for me because i enjoy the dates itself, but if it's not ur thing then maybe just go for paid sex hahaha
This is really honest write-up...true that only small percentage will end up in bed...

Too many samsters go hcm for a short trip of few days to a week...seriously not enough time to date gals not working in the sex industry...also plenty of fly aeroplane and mia...so date unless you have time...also many VBs are not there for small talks unless the VB have objectives...

Also the amount of meals and dates can cost quite alot and still empty handed...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 11-07-2022, 01:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 365 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2159 / Power: 9
BatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
This is really honest write-up...true that only small percentage will end up in bed...

Too many samsters go hcm for a short trip of few days to a week...seriously not enough time to date gals not working in the sex industry...also plenty of fly aeroplane and mia...so date unless you have time...also many VBs are not there for small talks unless the VB have objectives...

Also the amount of meals and dates can cost quite alot and still empty handed...
Yah that is true, I am really curious though like after covid trip like now.
Which SPAS/Massage shops you all recommend now for a good HJ/FJ experience?
Is it still 800k for HJ + Massage?
And about 1.5mil for FJ + Massage?
If any bros can share share please do

Last edited by BatamBro; 11-07-2022 at 02:04 PM.
Old 11-07-2022, 05:55 PM
Samster

Quote:
just curious, are u still in touch with her? hahaha like did she become a mistress or gf type?
Old 11-07-2022, 09:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 2356 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 16
subidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Anyone thinking of going HCMC during the month of AUG? Wanna make my virgin trip to Vietnam where i heard so many nice things but never have a chance to go there.
Old 12-07-2022, 01:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
just curious, are u still in touch with her? hahaha like did she become a mistress or gf type?
Yes still in touch with her, and we never really define a relationship since we both know it's gonna be hard to even work out as a fwb. It really was something that just happened unusually. I'd say more like a holiday mistress kinda thing
Old 12-07-2022, 01:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by subidowa View Post
Anyone thinking of going HCMC during the month of AUG? Wanna make my virgin trip to Vietnam where i heard so many nice things but never have a chance to go there.
I might be going again on aug
Old 12-07-2022, 02:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
Yes still in touch with her, and we never really define a relationship since we both know it's gonna be hard to even work out as a fwb. It really was something that just happened unusually. I'd say more like a holiday mistress kinda thing
wow *envious*
i wish i have a holiday mistress. haha
Old 12-07-2022, 02:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
wow *envious*
i wish i have a holiday mistress. haha
You could do it too especially if you're still young. Just need to put in some time and effort
Old 12-07-2022, 10:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 12
jsingh85 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjsingh85 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Heading to hcm in early August any recommendations?TIA!
Old 12-07-2022, 11:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 245 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4459 / Power: 14
Banaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond repute

HCM this week~
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1