The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 27-07-2017, 02:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
ILikeCendol deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Help me !

Quote:
Originally Posted by lionheart99 View Post
Lots of good advice given by bros here, to ts, go try a few more pussy and see if you still feel the same towards this wl, if still same conclusion you are not ready for geylang, suggest u stay away before it wrecked your life, go date normal girls and enjoy the process meanwhile building up your experience towards girls n how relationship works. Right your situation is like you already run before u learn to walk
Well i still prefer NSA relationship . I am quite busy with my life. Nvm i have to work in other country next month. So let's see how it goes.

Thank you for the advices abang2.. I appreciated that
Old 27-07-2017, 05:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 84 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 791 / Power: 13
francesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to behold

this is your girl siboh?
https://www.sbf.net.nz/showpost.php?p...postcount=4617

or that guy is your fren? lol.

during my time, handsome n body good (boxer wor), chop-ed n confirmed got gf many
Old 27-07-2017, 05:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by francesco View Post
this is your girl siboh?
https://www.sbf.net.nz/showpost.php?p...postcount=4617

or that guy is your fren? lol.

during my time, handsome n body good (boxer wor), chop-ed n confirmed got gf many
Nope. She's not my girl and he's not my friend. No time for gf lorr. I am Quite busy .
Btw how many minutes per season for $50 thai? My first season with her i think over 40mins =_= . I dont know i should rtf her or not. I feel bad for her because i bonk her too long. More than 6 positions in 1 round.
Old 27-07-2017, 10:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 244 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13904 / Power: 19
The Old Nite has a reputation beyond reputeThe Old Nite has a reputation beyond reputeThe Old Nite has a reputation beyond reputeThe Old Nite has a reputation beyond reputeThe Old Nite has a reputation beyond reputeThe Old Nite has a reputation beyond reputeThe Old Nite has a reputation beyond reputeThe Old Nite has a reputation beyond reputeThe Old Nite has a reputation beyond reputeThe Old Nite has a reputation beyond reputeThe Old Nite has a reputation beyond repute

whores are for fucking, not for loving...
Old 27-07-2017, 10:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Old Nite View Post
whores are for fucking, not for loving...
Bro why you are so mean. They are still human you know
Old 27-07-2017, 10:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 120 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3898 / Power: 21
cassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond repute

Not many houses gives 40min. I will narrow to 866a n 670.
Old 27-07-2017, 11:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7425 / Power: 16
reading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond reputereading has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILikeCendol View Post
Bro why you are so mean. They are still human you know
bro after you fuck more you will know ..

now you should fuck at least 1 in every house to gain experiences

Please don't up me for points exchange
Old 28-07-2017, 12:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2031 / Power: 15
Stormz has a reputation beyond reputeStormz has a reputation beyond reputeStormz has a reputation beyond reputeStormz has a reputation beyond reputeStormz has a reputation beyond reputeStormz has a reputation beyond reputeStormz has a reputation beyond reputeStormz has a reputation beyond reputeStormz has a reputation beyond reputeStormz has a reputation beyond reputeStormz has a reputation beyond repute

School holidays started again?
Anyway, CSB...
Old 28-07-2017, 01:04 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1454 / Power: 0
strikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud of

the girl i going to now say i am very good in bed , which i believe is true cos most of them said that lol and also say I am handsome.....this one is subjective though. lol but i do believe I am good looking cos the girls in the house i visit always look so eager for me to choose them and when i leave , they feel very sad.
Old 28-07-2017, 01:59 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
tikokeong is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by commandowolf View Post
Tio kc liao, jialat. Fuck, fuck off and forget. All the WL the same one lah. Dont let your small head think for your big head. They can one day do the same thing to 10 different ppl to become ang pai, then so many teerak will come out also
I agreed with what bro wolf advice . Don't tio kc by them always do the 3F when you find Fl or wl . ( Find , Fuck and Forget )
Old 28-07-2017, 02:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 252 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19223 / Power: 27
Tai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
But why she didn't want me to tip her? She only took it after i forced her.
Btw yes 1st time i see her she's like acting lor haha. 2nd time seems like natural and no more acting. Damn girls are complicated .
Btw i stalked her social media account and seems like she was not happy with her life or something like that. Is it okay for me to feel bad for her ? I never treat her like an object . I even gave her massage lol even though she said my massage skill is very bad . And yes i am aware that she will do the same thing with other men.
Honestly yes she is gorgeous. But her face is not really my type but her attidue is what i really like. Because of that the more i look at her the prettier she becone haha. If my wife behave like this, for sure i wont see other girl lor.
Let me put it simply for u to digest

She is here to work earn money not to find true love... yes there is true love btw cust and WL ladies but at how many percent? Less than 1%

Let now assume u really love her alot,what can u do for her? Marry her in sg? U think it gonna be that easy for u? Can u really accept her past?

Gorgeous? Young Man U haven't Chiong enough to see yet...

Remember it a transaction u pay her she service u... if not tell her end of month u not enough money ady... ask her can she help u anot Lor... enjoy while it last dun think so much and happy bonking

Target: 18000 point hit... will be part time now only in point exchange... Thank you for the points

Please pm me for second or third round first before u up my points cos worried not able to return cheers
Old 28-07-2017, 02:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
imodel deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Don't fall into love with any of these girls.
They didn't only fuck you.
They fuck every men that is willing to pay them money.
The better the money, the more they fuck.

If you ask a 90-year old ugly men pay her $1,000 you see she will call him her prince!

So who are they fucking?
Not you

Who are they treating nice?
Not you

They are looking for your money.
You tell them today you don't have money you see if they will still let you touch them.

So my friend, wake up. Don't ever fall for them.

In fact i seldom pay a girl. (maybe i think only once or max twice) .
If they said they like me, and wants to fuck me, and after wants me pay them, i will say good bye to them.

Because if they think they needs to be compensated, then they are not really serious... you are just 1 of their many partners. They are doing for the money in your hands.
Old 28-07-2017, 08:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
Lexico deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Hi all.
I am new here. Paisei ah i have a problem here.
I think i stuck with gl in geylang.
I never date a girl before because of various reasons such as raised by strict parents, busy studying and training( i am boxer) . So i spend most of my time at Uni, library and gym. No time for girl sia. Now got decent job edy.
I am young and Almost every one said i am very good looking and she(gl) said it too. One day i decided to go to brothel(idk what i am thinking this time) and choose this one girl. Walao she treat me Soooo nice siaa like i am her bf/husband or what. After that i decided to do overnight with her. And yeah it damn good. She treated me well. Services that she provides are french+painting+fingering+fj+COB+cbj(no bbbj because she said she's going to see doctor soon.) and almost everything can except raw.
I fucked her too long untill she said she's pain because my cock is hard? And i wanna stop but she insists that i should go on. Her attitude is very good. She didn't even get mad because I accidentally cum on her face. I target for body lor because my gun is too strong maybe =_= . She gave me good massage. And when i cannot sleep at night she held my hands . I cannot stop thinking about it sia. It drives me crazy. No mood to eat, sleep and training.
Are all the girls there provide same services like she does? This is my 2nd time fucked a girl . So i am inexperienced .
Bro, you are shortchanged. My regular FL can give me french, fingering, BBBJ, AJ, fingering and raw in pussy, if I want to.... i even brought her overseas for free fcuk when I have overseas conference at no charge to me. She took it like a holiday for herself....

Your deal is not good....
Old 28-07-2017, 10:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 11
Konnichiwawa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

marry her and tell her u can get PR for her
Old 28-07-2017, 12:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 12
Master123 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMaster123 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Which house u went to and which girl u took

Quote:
Hi all.
I am new here. Paisei ah i have a problem here.
I think i stuck with gl in geylang.
I never date a girl before because of various reasons such as raised by strict parents, busy studying and training( i am boxer) . So i spend most of my time at Uni, library and gym. No time for girl sia. Now got decent job edy.
I am young and Almost every one said i am very good looking and she(gl) said it too. One day i decided to go to brothel(idk what i am thinking this time) and choose this one girl. Walao she treat me Soooo nice siaa like i am her bf/husband or what. After that i decided to do overnight with her. And yeah it damn good. She treated me well. Services that she provides are french+painting+fingering+fj+COB+cbj(no bbbj because she said she's going to see doctor soon.) and almost everything can except raw.
I fucked her too long untill she said she's pain because my cock is hard? And i wanna stop but she insists that i should go on. Her attitude is very good. She didn't even get mad because I accidentally cum on her face. I target for body lor because my gun is too strong maybe =_= . She gave me good massage. And when i cannot sleep at night she held my hands . I cannot stop thinking about it sia. It drives me crazy. No mood to eat, sleep and training.
Are all the girls there provide same services like she does? This is my 2nd time fucked a girl . So i am inexperienced .
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1