The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 13-04-2004, 03:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 146 / Power: 21
billyboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guybillyboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Salon 21 Lor 5 TP

I've posted one FL on above place via the One to One Beauty Salon but since this is my 2nd experience I rather start a new thread. Went there again over the weekend and this time was asked to wait while they call for reinforcement from other places (don't know where ??) since their girls were all busy.

Waited for almost 20mins but still no sign of any girls, then one bro who had originally booked for 1 hr came out after 1/2 hr due to urgent phone call. I took a quick peep at the PDMM, not too bad so requested for her as tired of waiting among 3 Ah Sohs who might be the shareholders of the shop ??!

Her name is Xiao Jie (not the same one in Liu Xing Gerlang Lor 13), nice proportional figure & looks for a PDMM. HJ only market $30 unlike Xiao Yun who asked for $40. She mentioned that she used to work in Bedok Tui Na near the reservior but cannot remember the block, shifted to work here due to distance from home.

Good Luck, good fun.....
Old 13-04-2004, 06:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 21
GuyonGal deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Salon 21 Lor 5 TP

Quote:
Originally Posted by billyboy
I've posted one FL on above place via the One to One Beauty Salon but since this is my 2nd experience I rather start a new thread. Went there again over the weekend and this time was asked to wait while they call for reinforcement from other places (don't know where ??) since their girls were all busy.

Waited for almost 20mins but still no sign of any girls, then one bro who had originally booked for 1 hr came out after 1/2 hr due to urgent phone call. I took a quick peep at the PDMM, not too bad so requested for her as tired of waiting among 3 Ah Sohs who might be the shareholders of the shop ??!

Her name is Xiao Jie (not the same one in Liu Xing Gerlang Lor 13), nice proportional figure & looks for a PDMM. HJ only market $30 unlike Xiao Yun who asked for $40. She mentioned that she used to work in Bedok Tui Na near the reservior but cannot remember the block, shifted to work here due to distance from home.

Good Luck, good fun.....
How to get there?
Old 13-04-2004, 06:42 PM
Samster

billyboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guybillyboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

There was already an old thread about this place guess you did not see it...here it goes again for your benefit - it's located at either blk 73 or 74 (can't remember) Lor 5 Toa Payoh, a corner shop beside the bicycle shop. This shop is a hair salon but cubicles are available for tui na. Can't miss it.

Good fun and do remember to share your FL !
Old 21-04-2004, 11:06 AM
Samster

Went there last eveninig for an hour of rub & more due to stiff shoulders and neck by Xiao Jie....during the conversation I was told that she does facial as well, which is charged according to massage rate, i.e. $40/hr or something like that. Anyone tried their facial before ? I've tried their haircut by one fat girl but not too happy with the cut and hair wash was really lous, no massage on the scalp or neck.

BTW the young lady boss also does hairwash I think as I saw her once doing it.

Cheers.
Old 21-04-2004, 02:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 167 / Power: 22
Innoncent$ is a Helpful and Caring SamsterInnoncent$ is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Went there last eveninig for an hour of rub & more due to stiff shoulders and neck by Xiao Jie....during the conversation I was told that she does facial as well, which is charged according to massage rate, i.e. $40/hr or something like that. Anyone tried their facial before ? I've tried their haircut by one fat girl but not too happy with the cut and hair wash was really lous, no massage on the scalp or neck.

Cheers.
Is this place like GLH's JM? or the 3-some salon? Thank you.
Old 21-04-2004, 03:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 403 / Power: 23
pig40 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpig40 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpig40 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpig40 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpig40 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Saloon 21

This corner shop is at Blk 72 Lorong 4 Toa Payoh. Beside a bicycle shop while a pawnshop also nearby. It has another signboard WA Reflexology side by side Saloon 21. I think the daring have been driven out of this shop because of poor business.
Old 22-04-2004, 09:32 PM
Samster

Innoncent$ is a Helpful and Caring SamsterInnoncent$ is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
There was already an old thread about this place guess you did not see it...here it goes again for your benefit - it's located at either blk 73 or 74 (can't remember) Lor 5 Toa Payoh, a corner shop beside the bicycle shop. This shop is a hair salon but cubicles are available for tui na. Can't miss it.

Good fun and do remember to share your FL !
Arh ya! not B73 nor B74 lar... is B*(73+74)/2=B73A loh....Hehehehe....

I was there about 3pm, found this shop at the corner of low story HDB. I pushed the door and went inside, and asked, "Do you provide massage" (ya la, talk cock... of course go there for massage lar ... not shopping ..kerker..!). This place is really interesting. the place is very spacious with hair-dressing chairs at both side of two-in-one shop (from outside looked in, I was thought two seperate shops...). Oh...! The most interesting part is the chinese saying, "some kind of hole in the sky"... hehehe....Okay, I was led to this hole in the sky, and there are three heavn courts. I was given to the president suite boy! Yeah,, really a suite: there is this high bed placed in the middle of the room, a mini stand shower room, dressing table with mirror, a sofa (yes sofa covered with a piece of cloth), and some equipments....

Okay, XY (cloud) came out from the secrete room at behind. I will call her 平民格格.she quite tall at about 1.66 to 1.70 metres with long hair. Young @25 ex-student for english learning but stop the course due to don't understand what a hell the teacher is talking about. She really very talkative... we chatted a lot and a lot...while massaged my back, very interesting gal. Ha-har, taking about her massage, lousy! But not as bad as those that I ever experience before--those rub-rub and touch-touch type. She only using the powder but not oil. These can really tell that she not a experience person and doing this line--that's mean so got dessert after the main course, hehehe! Whatever, let her go on! When about time, I was asked to turn and lay on my back. She sat down and started to gave a head massage, which I don't use to like it. After a while I told her to stop massage my head. So, she proceed on to my chest. Wah liao! like FOC like that the powder just pour ontop my chest, can see a Bukit Timah Hill man (a bit exaggerate lar!). Sorry that if you don't like it. Slowly and very slowly she moved her massage region from chest to my stomach. Ha-har! She was asking me want to let go or not. I asked her let go on what? She pointed at my didi that was covered by the towel. Oh.... I told her ...yeah, sure... why not? but what must I give as return? She said, "Standard pice at 40 bucks". I told her that no...! too expensive nan! I further hint to her 20 bucks lar...! She said cannot ... too low.... I told her 40 bucks can have two visits at other place...Bargain till settle at 30 bucks, which she said that is the lowest ... She also teased me that 40 bucks can go for two visits, very good hor!? She claimed that she can understand my thinking.... WOW!!! She really somebody hor...hehehe! Chairrr!!! HJ nothing great lar.... but can tell that she had put in her effort.....

After dessert, went for washed up... and followed by dressing up... we had more chatting.... She is really different. Indeed, she can have a good pay and good job in China. Just her bad luck that the company that she worked in had wind up liao!!! So, she hope that her ex-boss can make a come-back .. so, she can go home again....Wah man... really a story that she can tell... whether true or not... that's not the point. Important thing at here I wanted to point out was she really have good brain....!

However, whoever want to try for owning her, not a bad one to consider... can do lar even she only provide my HJ dessert...
Old 23-04-2004, 01:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 403 / Power: 23
pig40 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpig40 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpig40 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpig40 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpig40 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
WA Foot Reflexology

Sorry it is at Blk 72 Lorong 5 Toa Payoh. Blk 73A is a common hall where residents hold their funeral wakes.
Old 23-04-2004, 04:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Innoncent$
Arh ya! not B73 nor B74 lar... is B*(73+74)/2=B73A loh....Hehehehe....

I was there about 3pm, found this shop at the corner of low story HDB. I pushed the door and went inside, and asked, "Do you provide massage" (ya la, talk cock... of course go there for massage lar ... not shopping ..kerker..!). This place is really interesting. the place is very spacious with hair-dressing chairs at both side of two-in-one shop (from outside looked in, I was thought two seperate shops...). Oh...! The most interesting part is the chinese saying, "some kind of hole in the sky"... hehehe....Okay, I was led to this hole in the sky, and there are three heavn courts. I was given to the president suite boy! Yeah,, really a suite: there is this high bed placed in the middle of the room, a mini stand shower room, dressing table with mirror, a sofa (yes sofa covered with a piece of cloth), and some equipments....

Okay, XY (cloud) came out from the secrete room at behind. I will call her 平民格格.she quite tall at about 1.66 to 1.70 metres with long hair. Young @25 ex-student for english learning but stop the course due to don't understand what a hell the teacher is talking about. She really very talkative... we chatted a lot and a lot...while massaged my back, very interesting gal. Ha-har, taking about her massage, lousy! But not as bad as those that I ever experience before--those rub-rub and touch-touch type. She only using the powder but not oil. These can really tell that she not a experience person and doing this line--that's mean so got dessert after the main course, hehehe! Whatever, let her go on! When about time, I was asked to turn and lay on my back. She sat down and started to gave a head massage, which I don't use to like it. After a while I told her to stop massage my head. So, she proceed on to my chest. Wah liao! like FOC like that the powder just pour ontop my chest, can see a Bukit Timah Hill man (a bit exaggerate lar!). Sorry that if you don't like it. Slowly and very slowly she moved her massage region from chest to my stomach. Ha-har! She was asking me want to let go or not. I asked her let go on what? She pointed at my didi that was covered by the towel. Oh.... I told her ...yeah, sure... why not? but what must I give as return? She said, "Standard pice at 40 bucks". I told her that no...! too expensive nan! I further hint to her 20 bucks lar...! She said cannot ... too low.... I told her 40 bucks can have two visits at other place...Bargain till settle at 30 bucks, which she said that is the lowest ... She also teased me that 40 bucks can go for two visits, very good hor!? She claimed that she can understand my thinking.... WOW!!! She really somebody hor...hehehe! Chairrr!!! HJ nothing great lar.... but can tell that she had put in her effort.....

After dessert, went for washed up... and followed by dressing up... we had more chatting.... She is really different. Indeed, she can have a good pay and good job in China. Just her bad luck that the company that she worked in had wind up liao!!! So, she hope that her ex-boss can make a come-back .. so, she can go home again....Wah man... really a story that she can tell... whether true or not... that's not the point. Important thing at here I wanted to point out was she really have good brain....!

However, whoever want to try for owning her, not a bad one to consider... can do lar even she only provide my HJ dessert...
To add on my previous posting:

平民格格 not allowed me to touch her breast (should be Cup B), and cannot unhooked her too... I also tried to unbuttom her pant but was pushed away by her... So, tried to rub-rub her pussy and butts with the stupid layer of fabric.... No reject man... good... rub-rub-rub... hope can get a "genus" out from that.... haha.. yes, got something... "you are very naughty" in chinese...
Old 06-05-2004, 01:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 283 / Power: 21
ahbang is one of the Best!ahbang is one of the Best!ahbang is one of the Best!

saw a new joint coming, still renovating, at lorong 4 blk 7x.will provide more info when open for business, btw , i not related to this joint
Old 06-05-2004, 01:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 246 / Power: 22
girllover is a Helpful and Caring Samstergirllover is a Helpful and Caring Samstergirllover is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hahaha bro Innocent$, your FR very funny, hope one day you can rub a genie out of the fabric covered butts and pussy, kekeke.
Old 06-05-2004, 09:17 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by girllover
Hahaha bro Innocent$, your FR very funny, hope one day you can rub a genie out of the fabric covered butts and pussy, kekeke.

Thank you hor... Just wanted to create a fun atmosphere at here ... something the same I had with this gal at there!!! Perhaps, one day... can rub something out from there!!!
Old 12-05-2004, 07:21 PM
Samster

Quote:

Cheers.
Tried the facial myself 2 weeks back since no feedback from any bros. Not too bad in the sense that they do not charg additional for the cream/mask etc. used except for the standard $40/hr. Don't expect professional touch though, just the basic wash, massage, mask, moisturiser application. Not sure if all girls provide this service though.

Anyway went down today to look for my regular Xiao Jie but since no prior booking she was not in the shop. Was recommended a new girl so here's the FR : Just like XY (cloud) she is not a typical PDMM and is here on a social visit pass. Slightly above average looking (big lips) and petite around 25 yrs. What is interesting about her is despite the fact of having only a 32 cup (quite hard boobs) she did a BM/HJ on me in this sequence - 1st applied lots of oil over my chest and legs and performed BM in a circular motion all the way to the legs. She then did a sensual HJ before sitting between my legs and used her both hands to squeeze the boobs on my didi doing a up/down motion. Not too bad lah, managed to cum on her body.

Her name is Nie Nie from foshaun (wong fei hong's diciple ??? Ha !), just arrived yesterday it seems.

BTW just in case some AV officers are reading into this thread - pls consider my 2 cents worth of comment...most of the TN places provides nothing more than a HJ which to me is pretty harmless, economical and do not promote STDs. Unless there are big complaints or the girls went overboard pls spare a thought for people like us who just wish to release ourselves after a hard day work. Thank you for your kind consideration.
Old 12-05-2004, 07:22 PM
Samster

Quote:

Cheers.
Tried the facial myself 2 weeks back since no feedback from any bros. Not too bad in the sense that they do not charg additional for the cream/mask etc. used except for the standard $40/hr. Don't expect professional touch though, just the basic wash, massage, mask, moisturiser application. Not sure if all girls provide this service though.

Anyway went down today to look for my regular Xiao Jie but since no prior booking she was not in the shop. Was recommended a new girl so here's the FR : Just like XY (cloud) she is not a typical PDMM and is here on a social visit pass. Slightly above average looking (big lips) and petite around 25 yrs. What is interesting about her is despite the fact of having only a 32 cup (quite hard boobs) she did a BM/HJ on me in this sequence - 1st applied lots of oil over my chest and legs and performed BM in a circular motion all the way to the legs. She then did a sensual HJ before sitting between my legs and used her both hands to squeeze the boobs on my didi doing a up/down motion. Not too bad lah, managed to cum on her body. All this took about 1/2 an hr at least and the damage is $50/- for special alone.

Her name is Nie Nie from foshaun (wong fei hong's diciple ??? Ha !), just arrived yesterday it seems. For those bros with difficulty in mandarin she can converse in cantonese.

BTW just in case some AV officers are reading into this thread - pls consider my 2 cents worth of comment...most of the TN places provides nothing more than a HJ which to me is pretty harmless, economical and do not promote STDs. Unless there are big complaints or the girls went overboard pls spare a thought for people like us who just wish to release ourselves after a hard day work. Thank you for your kind consideration.
Old 13-05-2004, 04:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 307 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19901 / Power: 28
owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Bro Billyboy maybe its more effective to write a letter n send it to the Big Boss in Cantoment complex???

i thk d small fries who monitors this forum for tips have been generally (or generously?) understanding so far .. dun u thk so?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1