The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only]

Notices

The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only] Verified ADULTS only! If you've seen something on the net that has given you an instant hard on, share it with the rest of us in this section. This section is sponsored by JB Pimp. [Notice : No rape, bestiality, incest, UPSKIRTS!, SNIPES!, underage material (including simulations), depictions of death, or material that infringes copyright laws. Report Infringements to the Moderator]
Please note that none of the images here are stored on the forum server as attachment uploading is disabled. All the images that are displayed are hotlinked from external servers that I have no control over. I am unable to remove images at source as they are NOT on my server. However, I can remove and censor the links to inappropriate material. ADULTS ONLY!

SakuraLIVE Image
Uncensored Japanese Girls ready to chat LIVE!

User Tag List

Old 05-03-2024, 06:13 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -444 / Power: 0
kabul kabul kabul kabul kabul
Share your experience bro. No need to name the models. We respek their privacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by antartica View Post
mate, wanna fuck go look for FL, GL can get a quickie for cheap, go browse each house until you find one that looks like a model you like.

wanna do nude shoots, make sure you pay them right
not all models will "sell"... if they fancy you and get into the heat of the moment, it's their call.

there's honor among thieves as well, so stop being so despo.
Old 05-03-2024, 07:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 352 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3950 / Power: 17
antartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Any photographer here got experience do nude shoot?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kabul View Post
Share your experience bro. No need to name the models. We respek their privacy

if you respek (sic) them, then this question should never surface
Old 05-03-2024, 07:53 PM
Samster (M)

LES GOH!!
Old 08-03-2024, 12:02 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 376 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2342 / Power: 18
sicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond repute

I have been quite curious about this topic also. Not a professional photographer but I have been asked to help out to take photos and videos of a PRC girl, through an acquaintance, for the purpose of the girl using the photo to advertise her service on those PRC girls websites.

I declined the opportunity to shoot but I regretted it.

I think different countries the cultures and norms a bit different. In Singapore I don’t think many girls would be ok for a hotel room nude shoot alone with a photographer.

In other places like China, I hear first hand anecdotes that many of the girls are open to under table negotiations for sex after the shoot. And they half expected such proposals all the time. China also has very wide network of models, agents and photographers. All 3 parties are not short of any business at all. Everything is a bit shady because in those networks, you can see info like “girl has pink nipples, one-line pussy, very obedient etc”.

But it feels like a rich man’s playground to arrange models for nude shoots with a high chance of banging them. So I don’t really think this type of “semi-professional, half amateur” shoots are really as “clean” as they make it out to be. One interesting thing is, many of them actually sign some sort of NDA, where the photos cannot be published unless mutually agreed. So what you see on the internet is just the tip of the iceberg. Unless you are really an international level pro photographer where models want to be associated with you to have their photos published.

Can also find plenty of examples of photographers taking advantage of the models. In Chinese, they call such “molesting” as 咸猪手, and such arrangements as 潜规则.

An example of a PRC model getting her body touched, boobs squeezed and pussy stretched by a group of photographers’ hands, in the name of a “nude model shoot” to get details of the human anatomy:
https://fcw.xxx/videos/19917/a53c5e5...d4a196fef57e1/
Old 08-03-2024, 02:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1596 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Any photographer here got experience do nude shoot?

wow cutie pie with pink pussy
Old 08-03-2024, 02:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 172 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7595 / Power: 18
BroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
This one solid. Pussy look so pink and nice.
Old 08-03-2024, 03:47 PM
Samster

unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroRelax View Post
those guys consperm fuck her one…see her pussy so yummylicious
Old 08-03-2024, 08:55 PM
Samster (M)

Bro wasted. You could have hesho hesho with the ah tiong and have some photos to keep for the memories!!

I heard the Singapore scene quite happening. Ppl like Stefan Quek, Jonathan Michael Pinto and Derrick Poh all piak song song de. Basically machiam casting couch videos on XBox!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sicklymicky View Post
I have been quite curious about this topic also. Not a professional photographer but I have been asked to help out to take photos and videos of a PRC girl, through an acquaintance, for the purpose of the girl using the photo to advertise her service on those PRC girls websites.

I declined the opportunity to shoot but I regretted it.

I think different countries the cultures and norms a bit different. In Singapore I don’t think many girls would be ok for a hotel room nude shoot alone with a photographer.

In other places like China, I hear first hand anecdotes that many of the girls are open to under table negotiations for sex after the shoot. And they half expected such proposals all the time. China also has very wide network of models, agents and photographers. All 3 parties are not short of any business at all. Everything is a bit shady because in those networks, you can see info like “girl has pink nipples, one-line pussy, very obedient etc”.

But it feels like a rich man’s playground to arrange models for nude shoots with a high chance of banging them. So I don’t really think this type of “semi-professional, half amateur” shoots are really as “clean” as they make it out to be. One interesting thing is, many of them actually sign some sort of NDA, where the photos cannot be published unless mutually agreed. So what you see on the internet is just the tip of the iceberg. Unless you are really an international level pro photographer where models want to be associated with you to have their photos published.

Can also find plenty of examples of photographers taking advantage of the models. In Chinese, they call such “molesting” as 咸猪手, and such arrangements as 潜规则.

An example of a PRC model getting her body touched, boobs squeezed and pussy stretched by a group of photographers’ hands, in the name of a “nude model shoot” to get details of the human anatomy:
Old 08-03-2024, 09:25 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 376 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2342 / Power: 18
sicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by BroRelax View Post
Haha. For those who don’t have much time to watch the long video, can scroll to around 23:17 min mark, where the model’s pussy juice just started to drip. The photographers got damn excited. The girl shy but they kept praising her that it is a wonderful thing.

The point I want to make is, different places, different culture and the photographers and models have different reception to nude photoshoot. In the video, the photographers are hardly professional in their conduct at all.

Yet I am sure when this was arranged initially, it just felt like a “professional shoot” where each party is being respected.
Old 08-03-2024, 10:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 440 / Power: 10
happy87 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhappy87 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhappy87 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhappy87 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhappy87 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Can someone download and share the video? Doesn’t seem to load on my side. Thanks!
Old 09-03-2024, 09:29 AM
Samster

Talking Re: Any photographer here got experience do nude shoot?

Quote:
Haha. For those who don’t have much time to watch the long video, can scroll to around 23:17 min mark, where the model’s pussy juice just started to drip. The photographers got damn excited. The girl shy but they kept praising her that it is a wonderful thing.

The point I want to make is, different places, different culture and the photographers and models have different reception to nude photoshoot. In the video, the photographers are hardly professional in their conduct at all.

Yet I am sure when this was arranged initially, it just felt like a “professional shoot” where each party is being respected.
She looks very yummy

Almost wanna lick my screen

Pussy juice leaking out is definitely awesome
Old 09-03-2024, 12:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1246 / Power: 18
69Sniper has much to be proud of69Sniper has much to be proud of69Sniper has much to be proud of69Sniper has much to be proud of69Sniper has much to be proud of69Sniper has much to be proud of69Sniper has much to be proud of69Sniper has much to be proud of69Sniper has much to be proud of

Quote:

woh brudder dis is nice

any1 else able to recommend such similar videos genre to download??? not those JAV or AV but real photoshoots like this video where the photographers gets touchy touchy
UPs DONE= kinichix, coolmanspooky, smokementho, Oldunclesg, evermore, peiyee, BoobsterUnited, We5tlife, NotYoungMan, ahbey, WankJanice, Skyzfire, max_priest, kabul, Kazunori, sgpiggybank, NEXT To UP= ???
Old 09-03-2024, 01:21 PM
Samster (M)

This one you like bro? Old timers will recognize both the model and kukujiao photographer haha

https://kissjav.li/73206/singapore-chinese-model-joleen-hd-hotel-nude-video-shoot-and-handjob/#close

Quote:
Originally Posted by 69Sniper View Post
woh brudder dis is nice

any1 else able to recommend such similar videos genre to download??? not those JAV or AV but real photoshoots like this video where the photographers gets touchy touchy
Old 09-03-2024, 02:08 PM
Samster

https://kissjav.li/73206/singapore-c...t-and-handjob/

pussy need ky not as wet as the above tiongkokbu

why HJ only might as well fuck her

Thanks for the video
Old 09-03-2024, 02:22 PM
Samster (M)

His cock can’t stand hard enough to piak. He got admit before to other photogs. Thats why ask for BJ & HJ oni

Quote:
https://kissjav.li/73206/singapore-c...t-and-handjob/

pussy need ky not as wet as the above tiongkokbu

why HJ only might as well fuck her

Thanks for the video
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1