The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 11-03-2024, 11:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 190 / Power: 14
Loott is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLoott is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: What most turns you on when love making?

haaaaa.....reading this thread reminds me of days gone by, of the girls I have had the fortune to know intimately and each their unique characters in bed.
Now white hairs have started actively sprouting, can only reminisce.
Old 11-03-2024, 12:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 162 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1920 / Power: 18
kingkanibu has a brilliant futurekingkanibu has a brilliant futurekingkanibu has a brilliant futurekingkanibu has a brilliant futurekingkanibu has a brilliant futurekingkanibu has a brilliant futurekingkanibu has a brilliant futurekingkanibu has a brilliant futurekingkanibu has a brilliant futurekingkanibu has a brilliant futurekingkanibu has a brilliant future

when she say cum in me... wo bu xing le...

🤣🤣🤣
Old 14-03-2024, 09:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 626 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1500 / Power: 16
skihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by kingkanibu View Post
when she say cum in me... wo bu xing le...

🤣🤣🤣
Woa, to me i heard this i scare unless i confirmed she is the one to bare my baby. But if she said let me suck you dry then different story.
Old 16-03-2024, 03:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 164 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 829 / Power: 18
ahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to behold

We like to play sex toy t
I will make to her bj me when her bottom tease by round head vibrator dildo.
The most turn on when I saw her she insert the dildo into her pussy .
I will fuck her immediately with my rod … hahaha
Old 16-03-2024, 11:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 166 / Power: 6
Mercus is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMercus is a Helpful and Caring Samster

when she response had not enough hungry for more, soft sexy moan and shy trying to hide that she is enjoying and i find it a turn on for me
Old 17-03-2024, 10:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 164 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 829 / Power: 18
ahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to behold
Wink Re: What most turns you on when love making?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mercus View Post
when she response had not enough hungry for more, soft sexy moan and shy trying to hide that she is enjoying and i find it a turn on for me
Experience with ML , she will knee down beside the bed with half nude to perform
Bbbj for me just like the Japanese av girl- super turn on
All the soldieries will rush into her mouth and she will spit the sperms slowly flow down to her soft C boobs.
Only managed to fuck her once before CNY with the agreed amount …
Old 17-03-2024, 05:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 117 / Power: 15
Amphib deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAmphib deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

It only happened once. With a ktv girl, asked out on the 3rd session.
She gave me a very different type of blowjob, trying to get reactions out of me.
She would almost every second maintain eye contact with me when blowing me, licking, sucking, herself giving small moans, suck my balls also look at me, giving me a cfm look.
Gave me a foreplay not to forget.

I did not fuck her, she fucked me.

She later asked me if I liked how she did it, I gave a simple yes, and she laughed.
She said she wanted to know if I had any other expressions as I was almost always expressionless or stone faced everytime she see me.
And the other thing was she quite like me cos I always got her tea or soft drinks and did not let her drink, and took care of her in other non monetary ways.

Never had another experience like with her.
Old 21-03-2024, 05:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 7
Nelsonlim deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

1. Having sex when her 1.5yo child watches in the same room.

2. When she plays with my cum with her fingers after I cum on her toned stomach. She then smells and licks them.

3. She doesn’t allow me to cip as she is worried about getting pregnant (she is divorced while I’m married). So I get turned on when I cum on her stomach and almost immediately I stick my dick inside her again and continue to unload while she thinks I have already finished cumming outside.

4. When she says “I’m going to have your baby”, “kimochii”, “fuck me harder”, “don’t cum in me, please”, “am I better than your wife”.

5. When she asks me to choke her.

6. When she gives me a hi/bj while I drive without me asking.

7. When she hj me while we kiss passionately standing up.

8. After cim, when she shows me my cum in her mouth then swallows it and smiles.

9. When she rubs the outside of her pussy with her fingers stained with my cum.

10. When she alternates between sucking my dick and being fucked in missionary/doggy. She doesn’t mind sucking my dick that is coated with her pussy juice.

11. Sometimes when we take mrt, and the train is very crowded, she rubs my pants at my dick area while I caress her butt.

12. One time when I cum on her stomach, part of my ejaculation hit her left eye. While she was still busy clearing her left eye with her fingers with both her eyes half opened, I quickly climbed up and shoved my dick into her mouth. It was a turn ok becuase she was surprised but still let me mouth fuck her.

13. One time after we had sex, she was having a Skype call with her colleagues at her place, naked in the bed (her video was not turned on), and I went to finger her. It was a turn on to see her try to converse normally while being fingered below.

14. When she squirts out warm liquid and makes a mess of the bedsheet.

15. The only time I get to cip is when we fuck during her period. But it’s messy because the bedsheet will be stained with her blood.

Last edited by Nelsonlim; 21-03-2024 at 05:42 PM.
Old 24-03-2024, 05:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 147 / Power: 14
Chateau deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyChateau deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

The BBBJs, pure and simple.
Don't know how long never have intercourse, cos all FLs, all bbbj cims.
Old 28-03-2024, 11:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 279 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 995 / Power: 3
MontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to beholdMontageEvening is a splendid one to behold

When she starts sweating and the sweat dripping down her face and down onto her neck and waist. It gets even hotter when her entire naked body is glistening, drenched in sweat and she completely gone wild as we ended up having a sweaty sex session and completely loses our minds fucking each other.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1