The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 27-03-2024, 04:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
AdamLee12 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Do you guys film during sex?

I want to try, but my girl doesn't allow me to do so.
Old 27-03-2024, 04:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 508 / Power: 19
nemoman is a glorious beacon of lightnemoman is a glorious beacon of lightnemoman is a glorious beacon of lightnemoman is a glorious beacon of lightnemoman is a glorious beacon of lightnemoman is a glorious beacon of light

Most guys don't film secretly, purely because they fear getting caught in the act by the gals who are mostly very street smart now. The only time they film is the very first time they try to do it, just before the session, hands all shaking, heart beating fast, skin shivering, voice quivering, with shifty eyes and all. Very easy to signal their intentions and arouse suspicion from the gals. And most of the laojiao gals will also secretly take your picture and videos too in case they suay kena film and got leaked by you, then they will find someone to come find you.
Old 28-03-2024, 12:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 9
Cuntroller deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voorhees View Post
Depends on wifey mood.

usually when she is high on alcohol she is more open especially when I take close ups when she is blowing and licking my shaft.
She allows you to take close ups of her privates?
Old 28-03-2024, 12:17 PM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1319 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15174 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

yes I do, and she knows.

Well sometimes she doesn't know, that's when she's sleepy but I always show her.

But over the years, I have gbs of videos and photos.
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment

Last edited by Shadow_warrior; 28-03-2024 at 05:05 PM.
Old 28-03-2024, 01:09 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 417 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12858 / Power: 19
I Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond repute

4K quality.
20 megapixel stills.
Been filming for almost 20 years, but lost my previous stash prior to 2008.
Total 90GB+, 100+ girls.
Even a teen twin threesome!
Old 28-03-2024, 05:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 895 / Power: 21
silk_magic is a splendid one to beholdsilk_magic is a splendid one to beholdsilk_magic is a splendid one to beholdsilk_magic is a splendid one to beholdsilk_magic is a splendid one to beholdsilk_magic is a splendid one to beholdsilk_magic is a splendid one to behold

Yup, asked for permission and took photo and video. Some of the photos were are us trying to take arty photos...not very successful...lol

Living now, I hope to have no regret

Going forward, I want to create a brighter future for people I love.
Old 28-03-2024, 05:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 384 / Power: 17
cuba is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercuba is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercuba is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercuba is a living Saint! - you won't find better

I think season smashers would have known wawa. Tried her and she took out phone to video us and herself sucking . That’s the only experience
Old 28-03-2024, 08:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
dwog1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Do you guys film during sex?

I always flim. Pin her down and take the face expression. Break up liao upload on internet
Old 28-03-2024, 10:03 PM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1319 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15174 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dwog1 View Post
I always flim. Pin her down and take the face expression. Break up liao upload on internet
wow. where have you uploaded to bro?
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 29-03-2024, 09:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 662 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2581 / Power: 7
Voorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cuntroller View Post
She allows you to take close ups of her privates?
when the settings are right, I do take close ups of her anus and pussy pics. I will show her that her hair removal not thorough enough as there are still strands of hair around the area.

I remember when i had piles. She took close up of my anus and showed me. lagi best, before the close up shot, it was a shot of me in doggy style arching my ass up. She told me this is going to FB and Instagram if i ever cheat on her.
Old 13-04-2024, 07:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 159 / Power: 21
bkk_xxx is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbkk_xxx is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Many girls don’t mind to be filmed, with Dome1 girls, quite a few will allow it if you tip them and be nice. I usually do it on my phone and then save it in a separate secure folder with extra security. Try to get the money shot and keep a steady hand at the same time
😅
Old 13-04-2024, 09:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 803 / Power: 12
Funlover is a splendid one to beholdFunlover is a splendid one to beholdFunlover is a splendid one to beholdFunlover is a splendid one to beholdFunlover is a splendid one to beholdFunlover is a splendid one to beholdFunlover is a splendid one to behold

Tried it when I was younger but dun find the fun in it. As I'm the type who lives and enjoy the moment. Plus it will be a disaster if it fall into the wrong hands. But I love it when my lover(s) send me their nudes out of n where when we r chatting. I normally would just view and then delete it.
Old 13-04-2024, 10:11 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -444 / Power: 0
kabul kabul kabul kabul kabul
Quote:
Originally Posted by Funlover View Post
Tried it when I was younger but dun find the fun in it. As I'm the type who lives and enjoy the moment. Plus it will be a disaster if it fall into the wrong hands. But I love it when my lover(s) send me their nudes out of n where when we r chatting. I normally would just view and then delete it.
You bo ji just say lah
Old 13-04-2024, 10:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 803 / Power: 12
Funlover is a splendid one to beholdFunlover is a splendid one to beholdFunlover is a splendid one to beholdFunlover is a splendid one to beholdFunlover is a splendid one to beholdFunlover is a splendid one to beholdFunlover is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by kabul View Post
You bo ji just say lah
People often say small head takes over the big head is a very easy occurance. I bet it is even easier for u cox u dun have 1.
Old 13-04-2024, 10:15 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -444 / Power: 0
kabul kabul kabul kabul kabul
Quote:
Originally Posted by Funlover View Post
People often say small head takes over the big head is a very easy occurance. I bet it is even easier for u cox u dun have 1.
Typical low IQ reply. No originality. You tried though
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1