The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 05-03-2024, 06:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 337 / Power: 3
Frankenstein77 is one of the Best!Frankenstein77 is one of the Best!Frankenstein77 is one of the Best!Frankenstein77 is one of the Best!
Re: Story - Do I have a choice?

A thousand thoughts went through my mind. Ah Hock and Yu Qin. I don't really care what the fuck they were doing..... but I am just worried about my Xinni.

I have not seen Ah Hock for years but even last time in school, he was one of the most notorious characters. He was in the same class as me, as well as with Xinni, Yu Qin and Moon (though they were on year my junior), because he flunked and was retained. During those days, he was actively pursuing all three girls because they were the prettiest in the whole school. Obviously he only managed to win over Moon then.

Now that Ah Hock are their boss, would he try to be funny with them again? All these thoughts came flooding back to my mind after knowing that Yu Qin was with him in that room. I not even sure of the reason why, maybe it's because of the alcohol, maybe it's because of the sudden and constant exposure to so many pretty girls throughout the night, I had a sudden hardon.

I am getting super aroused at the thought of what Ah Hock and Yu Qin are doing inside the room.

Omg fuck it. My hardon is getting so huge that I better get back to my own room first.

When I pushed open my door, I saw Moon slumping back on the sofa with her eyes closed, resting. Her legs were partially open and I could see through her two parted legs, right at her white triangle.

Omg, this just raised it to another level unimaginable.

Moon opened her eyes and sat up, "Hey you are back. Sorry I was just resting a bit, escaping from the drinks. Had a bit too much today. Feeling a little high already"

"No problem. This is your room. No need to ask for my permission haha"

Moon was looking at me in a weird way while I struggled to my seat and sit down.

Suddenly she looked at me and smiled.

"Bro, did something turn you on?"

That caught me totally off-guard. I let an embarrassed groan and muttered, "Think so"

Moon moved closer to me and asked, "Oh? What?"

I looked at Moon, not knowing what to say. Should I tell her that her man might be fucking our friend a few rooms down the corridor? Or her constant flashing of her panties, her sexy cleavage and tattoos, or even the perfume on her body smells so sexy and turning me on?

"Don't worry about it. It's normal reaction in a KTV with so many pretty girls." I tried to sound as calm and rational as I could.

"But it's so huge. Are you in pain?"

"Yes a little" I uttered out without thinking.

"There is only me here with you. Am I turning you on?"

Omg is this leading to what I am thinking? Frankly after all that had happened tonight, I am not thinking straight anymore.

"Yes you are. Can you help me with my hardon, Moon?"

We stared at each other in silence for a moment and time seemed to stand still at that moment. I don't know what I was hoping and what I was wanting, but all I know is that, I want this woman in front of me right there, right now.

I moved in towards her and our lips met.

We were locked in a deep wet kiss and our tongues were fighting each other. She tasted so sweet. Her tongue was so soft. My hands moved up to her chest and finally I can feel that mound of lump which I had been fantasizing the whole night.

My hand pulled down her tube and I could now grab and knead her bare breasts. They were so soft to the touch yet so firm. My mouth moved away from hers and gobbled on the sumptuous breasts. Her nipple is so good to suck on.

I could feel her hand on my erection. She freed it expertly from my jeans and started tugging at it. It felt so good being freed after being constrained the whole night.

Suddenly Moon stopped, stood up and walked off. I thought she must have come to her senses suddenly and that's the end of my dream.

She off the lights, quickly pulled off the main plug to the TV and came back to me. She moved down and took my whole cock into her mouth. Omg it felt so good.

Her sultry lips and sexy mouth engulfed the whole girth in a moist slurp, "Mmmmphhhh it is so big."

"Do you like my cock?"

"Yes bro, it is so big"

"Bigger than Ah Hock's?" I don't know what came over me to ask this question. I have never done this kind of thing ever before but maybe I am still thinking about Ah Hock and Yu Qin in the other room. I have always been proud of my own asset by the way as many working ladies have said it is huge.

"hmmmm it is almost the same length but his is thicker. But I like this size more because his is too big and made me too painful"

Suddenly I felt a nervous dip in my erection. My inflated ego had taken a slight beating when I heard him having a bigger one than mine.

"Remove your panties Moon. I want to see and eat you"

As a revenge, I started to gobble at the delicious clit as if I had been starved for days. The tattoo on her right thigh only serves to make it even more sexier.

"Ah good good. Some more. Eat me some more"

I responded by swirling my tongue into her clit even more and lap up any juice that came out from her like a dog.

"I cannot take it anymore. I need you inside me"

"You need to help me. My leg is still in a cast"

Moon climbed onto me with me sitting backward on the sofa. She took my cock and positioned it between her hole. With one smooth movement, she slid herself onto me and my cock into her.

Arrggghh that felt heavenly..... this was my crush so many years ago. Finally met her for the first time after so many years. She is now sliding my cock into her hole herself and riding me. Raw without a condom.

My mind could not even think straight now. I just had to fuck this woman well and hard.

She leaned forward towards me and we locked in a french kiss again when she rode me hard.

Moon is grinding hard on me and I can feel it reaching soon. Her vagina muscles are enveloping my whole cock so warm and moist.

"Is it good?"

"Yes fuck me bro. I am coming soon"

"Come for me Moon. Come for me. I want to feel you coming"

Suddenly Moon collapsed her face into my neck and her body trembled involuntarily on me.

Her arms were still tightly wrapped around me, making sure our bodies were fully flushed together. After her shivers subsided, she started riding me again.

She whispered into my ears in a sexy voice "Now your turn"

I could feel my own climax reaching soon.

"Moon, you need to pull out. I am coming soon"

"No need. You can cum in me. I want to feel you inside me"

I moaned into her mouth and sucked her tongue. My hips pushed up against her pelvic and shoved myself completely into her. And I exploded.
Old 05-03-2024, 06:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2969 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5728 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Powerful story
Old 05-03-2024, 07:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 352 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3950 / Power: 17
antartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond repute

I wonder what Xinni is up to... or rather what's up in her hehehe
Old 05-03-2024, 08:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
Octopus123 is Cool - loads of Potential

Pitching a tent here, great job ts!
Old 05-03-2024, 11:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 673 / Power: 4
ILoveV is a splendid one to beholdILoveV is a splendid one to beholdILoveV is a splendid one to beholdILoveV is a splendid one to beholdILoveV is a splendid one to beholdILoveV is a splendid one to behold

Long time no good story. Must support!
Old 06-03-2024, 11:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
cewahiy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Suddenly she looked at me and smiled.
Old 06-03-2024, 11:59 AM
Samster

Frankenstein77 is one of the Best!Frankenstein77 is one of the Best!Frankenstein77 is one of the Best!Frankenstein77 is one of the Best!

I went behind her in my underwear fully erect, with her lying on her right side back-facing me. I started rubbing my erected cock over her tight cracks over her bum. I exhaled purposefully onto the back of her neck and gave it a few nibbles and small bites.

"Dear I am tired from a whole night of work"

"I am horny seeing you so sexy the whole night"

"But I am really tired. I am still a little drunk from all the drinking"

"Did anyone try to touch you here tonight?"

My left hand moved onto her huge braless boobs over her nightie. I searched for her nipples over the silky cloth and started playing around with her taut nipple. My right hand moved underneath her body and went right between her legs over her nightdress and started massaging her clit over the cloth.

"Dear what are you doing?"

"I want to know got any customers try to touch you here"

"Of course not. What are you talking about?"

"Maybe you drunk already, let them touch a bit. I can see that old customer eyeing your assets the whole night?" (I didn't see any of her customers at all. Was just trying to test her)

"That old customer? You mean Mr Tan? He is just a lonely man who lost his wife a few years ago. He is actually quite lonely and pitiful."

"So you pity him and let him play with your huge boobs a bit? I see him salivating at your C-Cup boobs. You got let him lick or not?"

Both my hands became more forceful in their respective positions and I could sense Xinni getting aroused and squirmming.

Her huge boobs sprung out from her nightie and she heaved out an arousing sigh. Her boobs, perfectly round with small pinkish nipples, were glistening with her sweat. I moved my head up and put it in my mouth.

"Ahhhh Dear"

Xinni turned her body towards me and we kissed passionately. Our whole night of inhibitions and tension let loose at this moment. We kissed like a young married couple. Our hands were all over each other's body.

Our clothes were soon thrown off our bed.

"I want to taste you"

"No Dear, dirty" (Xinni is one who never liked cunniligus)

"Why dirty? Did Mr Tan eat you too?"

I attacked her vagina hard ignoring her protests. She was so wet with juices. I spread her legs wide and munched at her pussy. She twitched and moaned. I inserted two fingers in and pulled out. My fingers were soaking. I put them into my mouth to taste the juices. She smelt and tasted out of the world. Complete musky, salty and a little sweetness. I dug at her clit and started to tongue her, lapping at her cunt like a lap dog for a straight 5 minutes.

Suddenly her body tensed up, she gave out a shriek "Dear!" and her hands pushed my head tightly onto her cunt.

She orgasmed. My face was messed up with all her cunt juices.

I got up and guided my cock into her wet pussy. Xinni just laid now motionless, exhausted from the large orgasm she just experienced.

For the next 5 minutes, I took short and fast strokes. Then I slowed down and took long strokes. She started to moan again.

"Fuck me Dear. You are so hard tonight"

I was surprised at how aroused I am tonight as well, given that I had fucked Moon earlier on at the KTV.

"Xinni, you got play with Mr Tan's cock like this?"

"No Dear"

"Really?"

"Why you keep asking like that?"

"Because I saw him so exhausted at the end, like he has cummed already"

"I didn't let anyone fuck me la"

"That means you got let them touch you?"

She kept quiet.

"You gave him a handjob? Or a blowjob?" (I quickened my pace like crazy now, driving Xinni into a frenzy)

"Ahhhh ahhhhh" Her legs suddenly became rigid and tight. She orgasmed again.

"Did Mr Tan cum a lot?"

She kept quiet.

I was reaching the point of no return myself but I wanted to push her.... and myself over the edge.

"Actually I saw you stroking his cock in the room"

"You saw?"

I came.

Last edited by Frankenstein77; 06-03-2024 at 12:12 PM.
Old 06-03-2024, 02:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 352 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3950 / Power: 17
antartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond repute

Damn!
The story is taking a turn for the horny...
Sounds as if Mark's reservations are easing off fantasing about Xinni being able to turn on and service her customers...
Old 06-03-2024, 02:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 482 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 933 / Power: 10
timeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to beholdtimeliness is a splendid one to behold

Whoa this is getting interesting.
Old 06-03-2024, 04:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 0
Aboutio deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

good erotic story and very timely updates by TS
Old 06-03-2024, 07:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 173 / Power: 12
honeypig13 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhoneypig13 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Bookmark......
Old 06-03-2024, 08:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 0
Stexista deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

nice story got the local feel
Old 06-03-2024, 08:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 93 / Power: 6
StrongSter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

waiting for more updates TS
Old 06-03-2024, 09:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 356 / Power: 13
lonesome1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlonesome1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlonesome1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlonesome1 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankenstein77 View Post
I went behind her in my underwear fully erect, with her lying on her right side back-facing me. I started rubbing my erected cock over her tight cracks over her bum. I exhaled purposefully onto the back of her neck and gave it a few nibbles and small bites.

"Dear I am tired from a whole night of work"

"I am horny seeing you so sexy the whole night"

"But I am really tired. I am still a little drunk from all the drinking"

"Did anyone try to touch you here tonight?"

My left hand moved onto her huge braless boobs over her nightie. I searched for her nipples over the silky cloth and started playing around with her taut nipple. My right hand moved underneath her body and went right between her legs over her nightdress and started massaging her clit over the cloth.

"Dear what are you doing?"

"I want to know got any customers try to touch you here"

"Of course not. What are you talking about?"

"Maybe you drunk already, let them touch a bit. I can see that old customer eyeing your assets the whole night?" (I didn't see any of her customers at all. Was just trying to test her)

"That old customer? You mean Mr Tan? He is just a lonely man who lost his wife a few years ago. He is actually quite lonely and pitiful."

"So you pity him and let him play with your huge boobs a bit? I see him salivating at your C-Cup boobs. You got let him lick or not?"

Both my hands became more forceful in their respective positions and I could sense Xinni getting aroused and squirmming.

Her huge boobs sprung out from her nightie and she heaved out an arousing sigh. Her boobs, perfectly round with small pinkish nipples, were glistening with her sweat. I moved my head up and put it in my mouth.

"Ahhhh Dear"

Xinni turned her body towards me and we kissed passionately. Our whole night of inhibitions and tension let loose at this moment. We kissed like a young married couple. Our hands were all over each other's body.

Our clothes were soon thrown off our bed.

"I want to taste you"

"No Dear, dirty" (Xinni is one who never liked cunniligus)

"Why dirty? Did Mr Tan eat you too?"

I attacked her vagina hard ignoring her protests. She was so wet with juices. I spread her legs wide and munched at her pussy. She twitched and moaned. I inserted two fingers in and pulled out. My fingers were soaking. I put them into my mouth to taste the juices. She smelt and tasted out of the world. Complete musky, salty and a little sweetness. I dug at her clit and started to tongue her, lapping at her cunt like a lap dog for a straight 5 minutes.

Suddenly her body tensed up, she gave out a shriek "Dear!" and her hands pushed my head tightly onto her cunt.

She orgasmed. My face was messed up with all her cunt juices.

I got up and guided my cock into her wet pussy. Xinni just laid now motionless, exhausted from the large orgasm she just experienced.

For the next 5 minutes, I took short and fast strokes. Then I slowed down and took long strokes. She started to moan again.

"Fuck me Dear. You are so hard tonight"

I was surprised at how aroused I am tonight as well, given that I had fucked Moon earlier on at the KTV.

"Xinni, you got play with Mr Tan's cock like this?"

"No Dear"

"Really?"

"Why you keep asking like that?"

"Because I saw him so exhausted at the end, like he has cummed already"

"I didn't let anyone fuck me la"

"That means you got let them touch you?"

She kept quiet.

"You gave him a handjob? Or a blowjob?" (I quickened my pace like crazy now, driving Xinni into a frenzy)

"Ahhhh ahhhhh" Her legs suddenly became rigid and tight. She orgasmed again.

"Did Mr Tan cum a lot?"

She kept quiet.

I was reaching the point of no return myself but I wanted to push her.... and myself over the edge.

"Actually I saw you stroking his cock in the room"

"You saw?"

I came.

i got confused reading this part. was there missing pieces?
Old 06-03-2024, 10:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonesome1 View Post
i got confused reading this part. was there missing pieces?
No missing part. Apologies for the confusion. I was trying to write it like a drama script. It's just a changing of the scene where the episode started with the scene of Mark and Xinni already back home, bathed and nestling with each other in bed.

I will take note of such again if it is too confusing.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1