The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 23-05-2015, 04:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 963 / Power: 19
IwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to behold
Indonesia: Female students barred from graduating if they fail virginity test

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/indonesia-f...y-test-1487403

The Indonesian city of Jember is introducing compulsory virginity tests for female high school students so they can be barred from receiving diplomas if found to have had sex outside of wedlock.

The decision was put forward by the town's municipal government with lawyers claiming that girls "have sex several times and with different partners", the Jakarta Globe reported. 

Another lawyer said he hoped the proposal could expand to the whole East Java province - of which Jember is the third largest city. 

"If they're not virgins anymore, don't let them pass. It may sound like a joke, but it's serious. It's for the sake of the future," he said. 

According to Human Right Watch (HRW), this is sadly nothing new: the country's National Police have been forcing thousands of female students to carry out virginity tests since 1965.

In 2014 Indonesia announced that virginity tests had also become obligatory for female military recruits. 

The decision to carry out such tests violates the Convention on the Elimination of All Forms of Discrimination against Women, of which Indonesia is signatory. 

The country is also a party of the International Covenant on Economic, Social and Cultural Rights, which commits signatory countries to guarantee to individuals a range of rights, including the right to education. 

"The Indonesian government can't feign ignorance about the abusive nature of such 'tests'," HRW said. 

"The Indonesian government's tolerance for this violence against women and girls needs to end. President Joko Widodo should send a loud and unambiguous message forbidding 'virginity tests' by local government as well as the Indonesian military, police, and civil service.

"Until he does, high school girls and their education in Jember will remain in peril." 

How I saw my mom had sex: https://sbf.rocks/showthread.php?t=49860
Old 23-05-2015, 04:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 963 / Power: 19
IwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to behold
Re: Indonesia: Female students barred from graduating if they fail virginity test

Totally defeat the purpose of college isn't it?

How I saw my mom had sex: https://sbf.rocks/showthread.php?t=49860
Old 23-05-2015, 06:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1206 / Power: 11
hornyhubby has much to be proud ofhornyhubby has much to be proud ofhornyhubby has much to be proud ofhornyhubby has much to be proud ofhornyhubby has much to be proud ofhornyhubby has much to be proud ofhornyhubby has much to be proud ofhornyhubby has much to be proud ofhornyhubby has much to be proud of
Re: Indonesia: Female students barred from graduating if they fail virginity test

I bet the condom importers are against such tests too.
Old 23-05-2015, 06:14 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 664 / Power: 0
shiokshiokrelax is a splendid one to beholdshiokshiokrelax is a splendid one to beholdshiokshiokrelax is a splendid one to beholdshiokshiokrelax is a splendid one to beholdshiokshiokrelax is a splendid one to beholdshiokshiokrelax is a splendid one to behold

guess they can only do the back door then.
Old 23-05-2015, 06:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3434 / Power: 21
assrammer has a reputation beyond reputeassrammer has a reputation beyond reputeassrammer has a reputation beyond reputeassrammer has a reputation beyond reputeassrammer has a reputation beyond reputeassrammer has a reputation beyond reputeassrammer has a reputation beyond reputeassrammer has a reputation beyond reputeassrammer has a reputation beyond reputeassrammer has a reputation beyond reputeassrammer has a reputation beyond repute

so......... if want virgin need to pay $4 or $5 more?.......
Old 23-05-2015, 07:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 11
arzy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

So I suppose we'll be expecting less Indonesian female graduate students from now on. Virginity test for college students...best joke ever
Old 23-05-2015, 10:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 9
iNotChio deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

just get ready some cash during the test and problem solved
Old 24-05-2015, 08:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 149 / Power: 15
egmar mah deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyegmar mah deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Then only those ugly one will graduate
Old 25-05-2015, 11:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

The biggest joke in modern days.

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 26-05-2015, 09:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
Avocado deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by shiokshiokrelax View Post
guess they can only do the back door then.
Good idea, like this you can also think of
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1