The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 15-01-2024, 11:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 18
sexcalculator99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Where for screening

Hi bros,

Thinking of doing a good std checks.
Price range for screening seems to be different across clinics.

Where do you recommend for a comprehensive checks, price and turnaround time?

TIA!
Old 15-01-2024, 10:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 748 / Power: 11
Ghost24 is a splendid one to beholdGhost24 is a splendid one to beholdGhost24 is a splendid one to beholdGhost24 is a splendid one to beholdGhost24 is a splendid one to beholdGhost24 is a splendid one to beholdGhost24 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Where for screening

Can't speak for the other clinics, but if you want somewhere with pretty fast results, can try DTAP.

Went to the one at Holland V, took their essential package, 360+ total. Go in, doc will ask about your history, commercial, fwb etc, capped fj or raw, bbbj or capped etc. Any concerns you have just say, doc might ask to check.

After everything, doc will recc what package to go for. Got recommended the essential std check, so blood and urine test. Your results might have a diff timing, but got mine in a couple of days. Think they have same day results tests as well, but you'll have to pay more.

Hope this helps bro 👌
Old 15-01-2024, 11:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 170 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13047 / Power: 57
Northern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond reputeNorthern has a reputation beyond repute

Why not just go to Kelantan clinic, should even be subsidised if you are a local.

Dengue PSA

IOU Round 2 - paganwinter Xyberduke
Old 18-01-2024, 07:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 360 / Power: 14
xelvaz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxelvaz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxelvaz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxelvaz is a living Saint! - you won't find better

I always advocate for regular testing.

The budget friendly option is DSC at Kelantan Lane. 120 bucks full test, oral and urine. Do it regularly. I do it once every 3-4 months. Usually 1 month after I get the result I schedule an appointment because it will take a while for a slot.

Then there is DTAP. If you kenna something or need a test asap coz you have symptoms, you can go there. They also have more comprehensive tests including Ureaplasma, Mycoplasma Hominis, and even the very expensive Mycoplasma Genitalium tests

As long as you have regular sex with different partners/FL/WL/ML etc, it is important to get tested. Most STI can be cured and if you are really suay and caught HIV, it can be controlled and contained with medication. If you experience any symptom at all, please abstain from sex, don't go around spreading STIs.
Old 21-01-2024, 09:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 421 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 610 / Power: 6
IamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by xelvaz View Post
I always advocate for regular testing.

The budget friendly option is DSC at Kelantan Lane. 120 bucks full test, oral and urine. Do it regularly. I do it once every 3-4 months. Usually 1 month after I get the result I schedule an appointment because it will take a while for a slot.

Then there is DTAP. If you kenna something or need a test asap coz you have symptoms, you can go there. They also have more comprehensive tests including Ureaplasma, Mycoplasma Hominis, and even the very expensive Mycoplasma Genitalium tests

As long as you have regular sex with different partners/FL/WL/ML etc, it is important to get tested. Most STI can be cured and if you are really suay and caught HIV, it can be controlled and contained with medication. If you experience any symptom at all, please abstain from sex, don't go around spreading STIs.
Do u need to see a doctor at kelantan everytime u go for screening?
Old 22-01-2024, 09:27 AM
Samster

xelvaz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxelvaz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxelvaz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxelvaz is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by IamGood View Post
Do u need to see a doctor at kelantan everytime u go for screening?
Yes, DSC always have a doc/nurse who will screen you first.
Old 22-01-2024, 11:24 AM
Samster

IamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to all
Quote:
Yes, DSC always have a doc/nurse who will screen you first.
I mean first time need see doctor after nurse. Subsequent screening need to see doctor after nurse?
Old 22-01-2024, 01:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by IamGood View Post
I mean first time need see doctor after nurse. Subsequent screening need to see doctor after nurse?
Yes, every time. Even when u go down to take results.
Old 22-01-2024, 02:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
Yes, every time. Even when u go down to take results.
Oh i tot no need as there was a notice saying u need to see a doctor if your last visit is more than 2 years ago.
Old 23-01-2024, 04:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 18
sexcalculator99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks to all the suggestion, I visited dtap as dsc queue is like 3 months away. All good and all cleared.
Old 23-01-2024, 09:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 1
magill98 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymagill98 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Good to know it's all cleared for you. I did mine at PULSE clinic today, slightly cheaper than dtap, depending on the package you choose. DSC needs to wait for appointment and I kinda urgent so go private.
Old 26-01-2024, 12:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
technoknight deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by magill98 View Post
Good to know it's all cleared for you. I did mine at PULSE clinic today, slightly cheaper than dtap, depending on the package you choose. DSC needs to wait for appointment and I kinda urgent so go private.
When results will out
Email u or u hav to go dwn
Old 26-01-2024, 01:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 1
magill98 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymagill98 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Email you and also call you to inform. If no further treatment required, then no need to visit clinic again. Depends on the test, they told me usually 3-5 days, I got the results on 3rd day via email.

Quote:
Originally Posted by technoknight View Post
When results will out
Email u or u hav to go dwn
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1