The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 12-01-2024, 04:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 172 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 684 / Power: 14
AUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to behold
Din stop ml in time before she bj

Went for a ml located in condo. When the massage start, she asked if want jus hj or bj, i replied hj. During sensual, she went ahead anyways and gave me a bj, but wasnt very deep jus her mouth covering the head. Asked her to stop and said too sensitive blablabla when in fact i very scared of getting std from bj. Wats the likelihood of me catching somethjng?
Old 14-01-2024, 02:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 250 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 833 / Power: 2
Autumnsun is a splendid one to beholdAutumnsun is a splendid one to beholdAutumnsun is a splendid one to beholdAutumnsun is a splendid one to beholdAutumnsun is a splendid one to beholdAutumnsun is a splendid one to beholdAutumnsun is a splendid one to behold
Re: Din stop ml in time before she bj

Quote:
Originally Posted by AUDIFANSG View Post
Went for a ml located in condo. When the massage start, she asked if want jus hj or bj, i replied hj. During sensual, she went ahead anyways and gave me a bj, but wasnt very deep jus her mouth covering the head. Asked her to stop and said too sensitive blablabla when in fact i very scared of getting std from bj. Wats the likelihood of me catching somethjng?
Spreading of STI via blowjob is not widely studied and has no clear statistics. If U were to visit a doctor, he will tell U the risk extremely low. They will offer u to do some tests if U really wanna to have a peace of mind. The whole testing panel is going to be a few hundreds. This also includes following up for HIV serology a month of your exposure date.

May the odds be ever in your favour!
Old 28-01-2024, 12:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 700 / Power: 20
energy_boi is a splendid one to beholdenergy_boi is a splendid one to beholdenergy_boi is a splendid one to beholdenergy_boi is a splendid one to beholdenergy_boi is a splendid one to beholdenergy_boi is a splendid one to beholdenergy_boi is a splendid one to behold

A brother got herpes from uncapped bj
Old 28-01-2024, 01:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 1
magill98 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymagill98 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Herpes are very common, can even get hsv1 via kissing only. Risks exist anywhere, it just the odds and your chances. One should ready to face the consequences if come out to play and happy. Can go for regular check up if want peace of mind.

Quote:
Originally Posted by energy_boi View Post
A brother got herpes from uncapped bj
Old 28-01-2024, 02:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
technoknight deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote: